Content of standard containers is NOT random

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #41 Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:49 PM

Captain

• 16715 battles
  • [ACT-1]

Man, its like watching a history documentary with so many ‘what if’s and with no or little evidence to support it.

so OP is basically a

1. Reroll account cause he wants more free containers and better stats. Possibly join a good clan

2. Forum Troller

3. Player who quits within 1000 battles cause things are not going the players way

4. Whining stubborn kid that blames on the devs any chance he gets

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing

Cmdr_Buttface #42 Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:19 AM

Sergeant

• 15011 battles
  • [FOIL]

View PostHaubitzenschmitz, on 11 July 2018 - 11:09 PM, said:

The purpose of the FREE daily crates is most certainly not to bypass gambling laws, their purpose is to give people something to go on playing, Ever heard of carrot and stick tactics?

Buying gold, and eventually using that gold to buy any type of crates, THAT is how they actually bypass the gambling laws. Anyway, when you discover, as I have described all too clearly - that you get even fooled with the content, in such a weaselly way... it's so ugly, you just can't believe they would even do that!!!

As for the answer I gave about the proof, it was obviously just the answer to those whom's repetitive arguments and attempts to ridicule any critical post against their sacred game, are as predictable as the content of my free containers across my accounts. That is not how I tried to get the message across, please read from start! In reality, it is not that "I am not going to show it" - it is that there is nothing to show except my personal notes.

I am pretty sure that the message itself has come across very well, especially for those who actually want to believe it or can confirm having the same experience.

For the usual deniers, I couldn't care less how I come across or how my message ricochets on them - Bloody Oath!

Think bigger than a few crates. If this was classed as a lottery (which it would be without the free tickets and other items given out in the free crates but which are also sold elsewhere) this game would be banned on most google and apple stores. On google it would only be available in 3 countries and classed as adult only. In-app purchases would be legally banned. Add in the legal work and cost of maintaining your gambling licence.... a lot lot bigger than a few extra crates sold.

Cmdr_Buttface #43 Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:22 AM

Sergeant

• 15011 battles
  • [FOIL]

Straight off googles developer website

Gambling Apps

Haubitzenschmitz #44 Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:47 AM

Corporal

• 339 battles
  • [SOULH]

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 11 July 2018 - 07:49 PM, said:

Man, its like watching a history documentary with so many ‘what if’s and with no or little evidence to support it.

so OP is basically a

1. Reroll account cause he wants more free containers and better stats. Possibly join a good clan

2. Forum Troller

3. Player who quits within 1000 battles cause things are not going the players way

4. Whining stubborn kid that blames on the devs any chance he gets

Man, you are exactly following the pattern of  history documentaries who claim a lot and have no facts.

OP, is not even the topic - that is something completely different - no relation whatsoever.

You pretend knowing things you don't, you actually can't know.

You do not know my motives, you have no clue about the number of games I have played and you call me a kid, when I could be twice your age.

You are the troll in disguise, who disrupts with little effort using ad hominem argumentation (yeah, google that term right now) to discredit the one(s) who doesn't confirm your romantic views.

Haubitzenschmitz #45 Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:01 AM

Corporal

• 339 battles
  • [SOULH]

View PostCmdr_Buttface, on 12 July 2018 - 12:19 AM, said:

Think bigger than a few crates. If this was classed as a lottery (which it would be without the free tickets and other items given out in the free crates but which are also sold elsewhere) this game would be banned on most google and apple stores. On google it would only be available in 3 countries and classed as adult only. In-app purchases would be legally banned. Add in the legal work and cost of maintaining your gambling licence.... a lot lot bigger than a few extra crates sold.

Your are right, and that is a serious topic as well - but that was actually not what I was trying to make aware of.

It is not exactly off topic, yet has to be treated separately. I have no problem with extending the topic towards that, but my case was based on a different part of the problem.

I was trying to demonstrate how low this is, when even the daily crates (including big and huge containers actually) are not random, but indeed take in account what is in your inventory.

Yesterday alone I opened 9 big containers (partially from friends accounts), which exactly confirmed the pattern once more. Silver only from the accounts that had the most cash, only one combat booster from the only account that had a good reserve of combat boosters. And no surprise that the 2 free Xp boosters popped up on the accounts where they were still available in numbers. 

Someone brought the argument that WG never claimed the daily, big and huge containers were random LOL. I mean what a smart thing to say... 

Edited by Haubitzenschmitz, 12 July 2018 - 01:03 AM.

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #46 Posted 12 July 2018 - 05:17 AM

Captain

• 16715 battles
  • [ACT-1]
Says the one who brought it up :teethhappy:

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing

GN_Spectre #47 Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:27 AM

Corporal

• 18685 battles
  • [ASFOW]

View PostHaubitzenschmitz, on 09 July 2018 - 11:10 AM, said:

Now I have collected enough data in order to be convinced that the content of daily, big and huge containers is not random, but looking into your inventory first.

Silver drops much less if you are low on cash and more frequently, the more you have collected. Boosters drop according to how many you have in your inventory.

You get the boosters you have collected (are unused) the most and less of those you would actually or badly need, besides the fact that combat boosters drop the least frequently anyway. The frequency in which a premium tank drops you have already in your garage is much higher as getting one you do not have yet, (the very same tank, 4-5 times in just a few months is the extreme)

As always, all WG sleeper agents, trained to either contradict, ask for proof or simply ridicule such claims (call it conspiracy theory by default), come and hit me LOL

Basically what you have said about free containers is complete nonsense.At the days before that we have to grind credits in battle only an had no boosters,and btw you seemed to be whining nonsense about containers,don't forget,its just free stuff,so you are not expected to be given plenty of gold,premium stuff.Also as someone has said before,if you don't like the free stuff don't get it,and if you are nothing without the stuff you need you don't deserve it

" "it's free so don't complain" in reality they even take in account what you have, giving you for free ONLY what you have in abundance, and DO NOT give you what you actually needed. That's really nasty indeed! "

Kid, there is no free lunch in this world! do not expect those given to you free easily,and stop daydreaming!

"The -It was worse back then argument- "comparing with former conditions", maybe so... but the fact that something was worse, does not make the actual practice any better as it is. This kind of tampering is as wicked as it is now, no matter how bad it was formerly!"

oh yeah? it seems youre are one of those types whose dont really battle and reiles heavily on containers,and blameing on WG,causing disturbance on others

On big and huge containers,you are not expected to get a free tank also,unless RNG likes you. 

"The frequency in which a premium tank drops you have already in your garage is much higher as getting one you do not have yet" the only possible reason for that is you only had low tier premium tanks on the container list. Dont ask me why high tier premium tanks have lower chance of dropping. yeahif you had proof you should had posted stuff bout what did you got from those containers.

"If something is confirmed from multiple sources (which I had before I even made this post), it is very likely to be true LOL "

yeah,its about the fact and the attitude,if those so-called "sources" are also just came from whiny kids like you,its "very likely" to be true LOL

Edited by GN_Spectre, 12 July 2018 - 10:19 AM.

My Tanks:
Spoiler

GN_Spectre #48 Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:44 AM

Corporal

• 18685 battles
  • [ASFOW]

View PostHaubitzenschmitz, on 11 July 2018 - 08:51 AM, said:

You are the boring ones and now actually starting the trolling, just not realising it. Do your WG collaborationist stuff as long as you can, as this forum is going

to disappear soon, also as a measure of WG's political cleaning-up operation. And you have to try your intimidation arguments in an actually moderated forum

with members who will call you the whining kids and trolls you are. Or shall I use the singular, as you are like one and the same anyway?

look who started the nonsence topic lol

It started with someone relies on containers and rarely battle crying about free containers and now it has reached a point where people are comparing free containers to gambling . This thread has served its purpose which is ranting nonsense. Mods will probally shut down this thread 

Just post the proof,and you're the one who needs to learn how to grind stuff you need then just containers

"As for the answer I gave about the proof, it was obviously just the answer to those whom's repetitive arguments and attempts to ridicule any critical post against their sacred game, are as predictable as the content of my free containers across my accounts. That is not how I tried to get the message across, please read from start! In reality, it is not that "I am not going to show it" - it is that there is nothing to show except my personal notes." 

Do you even know how to screenshot? If you have nothing to show,then only dumb ones will believe it. yeah,you can say that you have opened some 150 big containers without a tank ,or some gold dropping without screenshot proof

My Tanks:
Spoiler

GN_Spectre #49 Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:56 AM

Corporal

• 18685 battles
  • [ASFOW]

View PostHaubitzenschmitz, on 12 July 2018 - 08:47 AM, said:

Man, you are exactly following the pattern of  history documentaries who claim a lot and have no facts.

OP, is not even the topic - that is something completely different - no relation whatsoever.

You do not know my motives, you have no clue about the number of games I have played and you call me a kid, when I could be twice your age.

You are the troll in disguise, who disrupts with little effort using ad hominem argumentation (yeah, google that term right now) to discredit the one(s) who doesn't confirm your romantic views.

lol you're just saying stuff about yourself   

Nobody cant "cant know" stuff,unless they are too stubborn like you

You are just pretending while there is literally no proof at all about the number of games here,while only had 326 and pretending like 32600 and talks nonsense

Youre the troll starting this,who pretends to be smart by using difficult vocabluary.

And these are Anti-Crybaby Comments, "romantic views" does not suit here,I bet something is wrong with your mindset.

And btw you cant demostrate anything here

P.S. Go to gulag to learn how to grind credits. Wheres the Gulag Express?

Edited by GN_Spectre, 12 July 2018 - 10:06 AM.

My Tanks:
Spoiler

lexus7204 #50 Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:04 PM

Sergeant

• 17676 battles
  • [FEAST]

View PostHaubitzenschmitz, on 12 July 2018 - 08:47 AM, said:

lmao, yolo has been in forums for years, and you? you probably just arrived last year, you don’t know how he has contributed.

Are you a reroll? Really curious 

Member of FEAST.

Premiums:  KpfPz 70, IS-5, Panther M/10, SU-122-44, Kuro, AC IV Sentinel, Pz V/IV, Anko SP, SU-85I, A-32, Pz.B2, Hetzer SP, T-15, T-127, BT-7 art., T7 Car, Light VIC.

Normal tenks: T1, Pz. 35 (t), Chaffee, KV-2, T21, T-54, T-62A, Object 140, IS-8, Centurion 7/1

GeneralFearlessBr0 #51 Posted 13 July 2018 - 02:15 AM

Corporal

• 4294 battles
  • [HAA]
Be grateful for what you get (especially if it's for free).

Edited by GeneralFearlessBr0, 13 July 2018 - 02:17 AM.

RNG? No tanks.
Daily life: Hit, Run, Scout, Hide, Hit, Run...

Haubitzenschmitz #52 Posted 14 July 2018 - 02:44 AM

Corporal

• 339 battles
  • [SOULH]

When people are cornered with their poor opportunistic arguments and cliches they desperately hang on to, the only option they have left is getting ugly and way too personal.

But that is never going to actually devaluate good arguments and points for those who see them as spot on.

No matter how MUCH anyone has contributed to this forum, if the person is no longer contributing anything valuable or constructive, they have no point and do not deserve the credit for their late trolling, do they?!

And if someone hasn't been the sharpest knife in the drawer, they do not get any smarter by contributing for 10 years, do they?! 

And certainly not by the low level stuff that comes from the dark and deepness of offended vanity.

The world is full of delusion and lies - because people will kill to prevent the truth from coming to light and taking away their nice illusions.

Keep it all, stay delusional and fooled and let me live instead -  LOL

azithro2 #53 Posted 14 July 2018 - 03:02 AM

Private

• 115 battles
No one is interested in that top-dog skirmish as this forum will be swallowed soon by a centralised WG forum. The question is, are even the daily crates rigged or not. If they are indeed, it's really low form WG.

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #54 Posted 14 July 2018 - 02:30 PM

Captain

• 16715 battles
  • [ACT-1]
Im not as active as I was before because I actually have a life and work. I also translate for 2 game servers and act clan (since we have eng members). You can see why im not active as I used to be, because I actually have A LIFE

krad55 #55 Posted 16 July 2018 - 03:50 AM

First Lieutenant

• 5 battles

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 14 July 2018 - 02:30 PM, said:

... I actually have A LIFE

If that is really true, you should be able to realise that "free stuff" in containers is not "free" but it's a payment for your wasted time, or you could call it a "bait" to connect at the time you otherwise would not connect. It works exactly like that, not as a free gift.

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #56 Posted 16 July 2018 - 04:49 AM

Captain

• 16715 battles
  • [ACT-1]

View Postkrad55, on 16 July 2018 - 11:50 AM, said:

If that is really true, you should be able to realise that "free stuff" in containers is not "free" but it's a payment for your wasted time, or you could call it a "bait" to connect at the time you otherwise would not connect. It works exactly like that, not as a free gift.

Which only takes 3 sec to open

Vankey99 #57 Posted 16 July 2018 - 05:33 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 23148 battles
  • [EAT]

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 16 July 2018 - 04:49 AM, said:

Which only takes 3 sec to open

Shhhh, you don't know krad. He might be waiting with his app open 

fjvhk #58 Posted 18 July 2018 - 02:38 AM

Sergeant

• 28109 battles
  • [ARMD]

Get organised, use a calendar with notifications to track container opening times.

Containers have been dropping credits lately. A few 60k drops from big's and then this morning's huge container contents: 1,125,000 credits :-) :-) :-) 

krad55 #59 Posted 18 July 2018 - 04:27 AM

First Lieutenant

• 5 battles

View Postfjvhk, on 18 July 2018 - 02:38 AM, said:

Get organised, use a calendar with notifications to track container opening times.

Become a WG's robot. As if had nothing else to do in your life.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users