Content of standard containers is NOT random

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Haubitzenschmitz #21 Posted 10 July 2018 - 12:47 PM

Corporal

• 415 battles
  • [SOULH]

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 10 July 2018 - 09:06 AM, said:

Oh wow, im not getting cred cause I have creds. Stop whining and appreciate the fkin free stuff ya nubs.

No, it is the opposite - You get what you already have in abundance, and you hardly get what you actually need. At least try to understand. Gold is different, you get so little free gold that it is not even worth

making any stats. 

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #22 Posted 10 July 2018 - 02:28 PM

Captain

• 18431 battles
  • [ACT-1]
Ok. Lets remove free containers cause people complain too much. Now go and grind credits 

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

Gandalf__Greyhame #23 Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:49 PM

First Lieutenant

• 206 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View PostHaubitzenschmitz, on 10 July 2018 - 12:47 PM, said:

No, it is the opposite - You get what you already have in abundance, and you hardly get what you actually need. At least try to understand. Gold is different, you get so little free gold that it is not even worth

making any stats. 

You are a boring troll .

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #24 Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:58 PM

Captain

• 18431 battles
  • [ACT-1]

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 11 July 2018 - 12:49 AM, said:

You are a boring troll .

More like a whining kid that complains cause it isn’t going his/her way.

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

Haubitzenschmitz #25 Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:51 AM

Corporal

• 415 battles
  • [SOULH]

You are the boring ones and now actually starting the trolling, just not realising it. Do your WG collaborationist stuff as long as you can, as this forum is going

to disappear soon, also as a measure of WG's political cleaning-up operation. And you have to try your intimidation arguments in an actually moderated forum

with members who will call you the whining kids and trolls you are. Or shall I use the singular, as you are like one and the same anyway?

krad55 #26 Posted 11 July 2018 - 02:22 AM

First Lieutenant

• 5 battles

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 10 July 2018 - 02:28 PM, said:

Ok. Lets remove free containers cause people complain too much. Now go and grind credits 

Yes please, remove them. Btw, re you a developer and actually able to remove them or just talking nonsense?

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #27 Posted 11 July 2018 - 02:24 AM

Captain

• 18431 battles
  • [ACT-1]

View Postkrad55, on 11 July 2018 - 10:22 AM, said:

Yes please, remove them. Btw, re you a developer and actually able to remove them or just talking nonsense?

I can ask people to send ticket

krad55 #28 Posted 11 July 2018 - 02:49 AM

First Lieutenant

• 5 battles

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 11 July 2018 - 02:24 AM, said:

I can ask people to send ticket

Ok then. And here is why.

Containers as a business model is giving WG more profit than anything else. But it's not a very attractive business model, it's gambling, so it needs to be made look better than it actually is. For that, there are "free" containers.

Those who simply open "free" containers are maintaining certain acceptance level to containers as such, and gambling now looks not like gambling but just "another container".

So yes, by opening "free" containers you are working for WG, simply payment is not necessary because you think WG is giving you a "free" gift.

Cheese in the trap, that's what "free" container really is. Except you probably are not falling in that trap yourself because you are smart, just helping others. Working as intended.

Plus, quality of the game is not as important, there are other priorities now.

Neb10k #29 Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:26 AM

Captain

• 56950 battles
  • [KR0N0]

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 10 July 2018 - 05:58 PM, said:

More like a whining kid that complains cause it isn’t going his/her way.

This game is pay to whinge.

Cmdr_PorkChop #30 Posted 11 July 2018 - 05:37 AM

Sergeant

• 15282 battles
  • [FOIL]

The sole purpose of the free crates is to bypass gambling laws. If you can get something in a free crate (blitz fair tickets, etc) then you do not have to register as a lottery and get a gambling licence and advertise your winning percentage on all items.

As for starting a thread saying this is fixed, I have proof, but I'm not going to show it, get your own....is that really the smartest way of getting your message across?

krad55 #31 Posted 11 July 2018 - 06:30 AM

First Lieutenant

• 5 battles

View PostCmdr_Buttface, on 11 July 2018 - 05:37 AM, said:

The sole purpose of the free crates is to bypass gambling laws. If you can get something in a free crate (blitz fair tickets, etc) then you do not have to register as a lottery and get a gambling licence and advertise your winning percentage on all items.

As for starting a thread saying this is fixed, I have proof, but I'm not going to show it, get your own....is that really the smartest way of getting your message across?

Actually, this is a tricky question.

I am not concerned about containers at all but there is an interesting thing, MM as example.

It is obvious that MM algorithm was made by a person who is not really an expert in statistics. "Randomness" of MM is actually made according to what we "feel" is random not what is actually random. So, seeing series of unlikely events in game, average user will be convinced it's random, but for the expert it is relatively easy to prove that there is an algorithm involved int this apparent "randomness".

Now, if somebody reveals what is the mistake, it's easy to correct and it will be difficult to prove anything. Even more important that this applies not only to Blitz, it's same for the whole game industry and beyond. That's how serious data manipulations are usually discovered. Strangely, most data manipulators fall for this simple mistake, making their manipulations quite obvious.

So how reasonable is to come up with a detailed description of how WG did their cheating? On the other hand, if you open Wikipedia and look for statistical misconceptions, it's right there. Then count some game data and see how "random" the whole thing is.

Gandalf__Greyhame #32 Posted 11 July 2018 - 06:34 AM

First Lieutenant

• 206 battles
  • [SHLRE]
It started with someone crying about free containers and now it has reached a point where people are comparing free containers to gambling . This thread has served its purpose which is trolling . Mods kindly shut down this thread .

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #33 Posted 11 July 2018 - 08:47 AM

Captain

• 18431 battles
  • [ACT-1]
Hiw the fk is free container gambling? Unless you pay gold trying to get tanks

Cmdr_PorkChop #34 Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:14 AM

Sergeant

• 15282 battles
  • [FOIL]
Free containers are not gambling. But if the means of getting these tanks (i.e. blitz fair tickets) was solely by a purchased means (i.e non-free containers) then a gambling licence would be required.

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #35 Posted 11 July 2018 - 02:54 PM

Captain

• 18431 battles
  • [ACT-1]

OP thinks like this

Paying for Container is gambling

Container is gambling

therefore

free container is gambling 

Top 100 meme WoTB 2018

Haubitzenschmitz #36 Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:09 PM

Corporal

• 415 battles
  • [SOULH]

View PostCmdr_Buttface, on 11 July 2018 - 05:37 AM, said:

The purpose of the FREE daily crates is most certainly not to bypass gambling laws, their purpose is to give people something to go on playing, Ever heard of carrot and stick tactics?

Buying gold, and eventually using that gold to buy any type of crates, THAT is how they actually bypass the gambling laws. Anyway, when you discover, as I have described all too clearly - that you get even fooled with the content, in such a weaselly way... it's so ugly, you just can't believe they would even do that!!!

As for the answer I gave about the proof, it was obviously just the answer to those whom's repetitive arguments and attempts to ridicule any critical post against their sacred game, are as predictable as the content of my free containers across my accounts. That is not how I tried to get the message across, please read from start! In reality, it is not that "I am not going to show it" - it is that there is nothing to show except my personal notes.

I am pretty sure that the message itself has come across very well, especially for those who actually want to believe it or can confirm having the same experience.

For the usual deniers, I couldn't care less how I come across or how my message ricochets on them - Bloody Oath!

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #37 Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:39 PM

Captain

• 18431 battles
  • [ACT-1]
Then post the fkin proof, not words.

Haubitzenschmitz #38 Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:39 PM

Corporal

• 415 battles
  • [SOULH]

View Postkrad55, on 11 July 2018 - 06:30 AM, said:

Actually, this is a tricky question.

I am not concerned about containers at all but there is an interesting thing, MM as example.

It is obvious that MM algorithm was made by a person who is not really an expert in statistics. "Randomness" of MM is actually made according to what we "feel" is random not what is actually random. So, seeing series of unlikely events in game, average user will be convinced it's random, but for the expert it is relatively easy to prove that there is an algorithm involved int this apparent "randomness".

Now, if somebody reveals what is the mistake, it's easy to correct and it will be difficult to prove anything. Even more important that this applies not only to Blitz, it's same for the whole game industry and beyond. That's how serious data manipulations are usually discovered. Strangely, most data manipulators fall for this simple mistake, making their manipulations quite obvious.

So how reasonable is to come up with a detailed description of how WG did their cheating? On the other hand, if you open Wikipedia and look for statistical misconceptions, it's right there. Then count some game data and see how "random" the whole thing is.

Absolutely correct - It is actually pretty simple to realise... you can use a random data generator as the basic module - and (but) alternate it with a "script" that manipulates and engineers the outcome as wanted. In that way it is extremely hard to detect and prove. It's a bit like a spy's rule... basically tell the truth, just change the important details, which they are not able to know or disprove! 

On another note, although such actually smart engineering may remain undetected for quite some time... if conditions in the game change drastically, the results of the script's interventions become much more apparent and the otherwise very rare extremes and actually unwanted outcomes are observe much more frequently. And at some point, even a dead cat will bounce if dropped from high enough! :teethhappy:

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #39 Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:40 PM

Captain

• 18431 battles
  • [ACT-1]
Datamine it then

Haubitzenschmitz #40 Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:45 PM

Corporal

• 415 battles
  • [SOULH]

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 11 July 2018 - 03:39 PM, said:

Then post the fkin proof, not words.

At least TRY to learn something here

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users