Start of Chinese bias?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #1 Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:15 AM

Captain

• 16666 battles
  • [ACT-1]

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing

Captain_Par #2 Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:34 AM

Corporal

• 3794 battles
I mean Russia's top trading partner is China with trades of $100 Bn. Secondly these Chinese tanks are derived from Russian tanks so it had to come sooner or later. But what shocks me is how the enemy just managed to ignore you, 11 seconds in and the entire enemy team just pretended you weren't there lol :amazed:. I still believe it has more to do with your skill rather than the bias.

XF1_Razer #3 Posted 07 July 2018 - 04:29 AM

Sergeant

• 9675 battles
  • [DARTH]

Seriously... to think that people would stop ranting on about Russian bias... and now Chinese bias. That kind of thing happens all the time. RNG in your favour (sounds like a dream come true... cause it is). The Russian and Chinese bias are just psychological effects. They aren’t actually better than the Germans or British... but maybe the Americans. The thought of the ‘bias’ towards certain countries are just because of some Russian tanks being a little too ‘OP’. Although I must agree getting that many bounces in such a short period of time seems unlikely. Do consider WZ-111 and Glacial do have good upper-glacis armour. (That is WZ-111 right?)

Your (not so) friendly neighbour Razer

Diamond114 #4 Posted 09 July 2018 - 01:53 PM

Captain

• 15698 battles
  • [408]

View PostXF1_Razer, on 07 July 2018 - 01:29 PM, said:

Seriously... to think that people would stop ranting on about Russian bias... and now Chinese bias. That kind of thing happens all the time. RNG in your favour (sounds like a dream come true... cause it is). The Russian and Chinese bias are just psychological effects. They aren’t actually better than the Germans or British... but maybe the Americans. The thought of the ‘bias’ towards certain countries are just because of some Russian tanks being a little too ‘OP’. Although I must agree getting that many bounces in such a short period of time seems unlikely. Do consider WZ-111 and Glacial do have good upper-glacis armour. (That is WZ-111 right?)

Your (not so) friendly neighbour Razer

Glacial is the 112

I actually consider myself to have rather good fortunes on US tanks, with perhaps the exception of the M2 Medium.

And on that bombshell I have gone up the Chinese medium line up to Type 58, and IMO at their current state they're kinda OK, but underwhelming especially Tier V and VI. Exception could be made on the Vickers Type E, which was decent if slow, the Chi-Ha is just like its Japanese counterpart, and the M5A1 Stuart was infinitely better than the US version thanks to Chi-Ha's 47mm which you can use in the Chinese Stuart. T-34 was....OK, I guess? But my bone with it is the -5 gun depression compared to -7 for the Russian version, and worse gun handling on the move. 

Which leads us to Type 58. My experiences with it so far is that it's OK, but could use a minor buff. It's like having Type 59's temperament in the T-34/85 body; you can roll low damage rolls (mine was 160-ish for the lowest remembered roll), accelerate slowly yet still be on the move with decent speed in the end, gun handling that makes the Russians look good aside from aim time (also the case in Type T-34) and rate of fire even with the top 85mm that is definitely at present not made for brawling other meds, which I think mediums in general should be capable of doing regardless of nation line and tier. Yes, I do preach about staying supportive to your team, but in the Type 58 it's hard at present to carry for your team if they dun' goofed up and you have to be the one carrying the team.

Arguments could be made that this line is supposed to duke it out against heavies only and not mediums, but I digress.

Or maybe I'm just gathering rust on that last part.

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #5 Posted 09 July 2018 - 01:53 PM

Captain

• 16666 battles
  • [ACT-1]
That [edited] bounce :teethhappy:

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users