Jump to content


Boi wg do something i'm not name shaming he is just [edited]


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

SILENT_WD #1 Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:43 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 16945 battles
  • 25
  • [STEEL]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2016

>:| link > https://streamable.com/0e409

when he pushes me > https://streamable.com/y4exl


Edited by SILENT_WD, 03 July 2018 - 11:33 AM.


usercow #2 Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:26 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 15167 battles
  • 9
  • [HERD]
  • Member since:
    12-09-2016
Just submit a ticket with the replay attached

 

Posting here isn't going to prove anything


Edited by usercow, 03 July 2018 - 12:29 AM.


SILENT_WD #3 Posted 03 July 2018 - 02:09 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 16945 battles
  • 25
  • [STEEL]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2016

how do i do it?

 



Gandalf__Greyhame #4 Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:53 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 205 battles
  • 620
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016

View PostSILENT_WD, on 03 July 2018 - 02:09 AM, said:

how do i do it?

 

https://asia.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wotb/article/21817/



Captain_Par #5 Posted 03 July 2018 - 08:35 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 3794 battles
  • 15
  • Member since:
    02-26-2014
Cant seem to play the video, anyway if you wanna report him for sucking at this game there's the review system in game. Everybody n00bs out sometimes. But i'm more surprised that you dont know how to create a ticket despite having 14k battles!. Anyway create a ticket if you wanna report him anyway.

__ForGlory__ #6 Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:06 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 3304 battles
  • 57
  • [CHUBY]
  • Member since:
    01-30-2018

View PostCaptain_Par, on 03 July 2018 - 08:35 AM, said:

Cant seem to play the video, anyway if you wanna report him for sucking at this game there's the review system in game. Everybody n00bs out sometimes. But i'm more surprised that you dont know how to create a ticket despite having 14k battles!. Anyway create a ticket if you wanna report him anyway.

 

I saw the video - part of the point of it was that the account in question already has almost 800 negative votes using the in-game review system. An obvious troll account that goes around pushing its teamates each battle.

 

I do agree that the poster should submit a ticket though.



SILENT_WD #7 Posted 03 July 2018 - 10:45 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 16945 battles
  • 25
  • [STEEL]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2016
Ticket him pls people 

aazim #8 Posted 03 July 2018 - 05:18 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 20114 battles
  • 208
  • Member since:
    08-21-2016
i lose hope in mh and ticket. wg seems don't care about these trollers. The number keep increasing

Ronnel_999 #9 Posted 03 July 2018 - 07:20 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 21464 battles
  • 228
  • [BOOM2]
  • Member since:
    02-06-2017
Recently I sent WG a ticket about a troll and though WG didn't say what kind of punishment the troll got for privacy reasons, WG assured me that the troll will get what he deserves.
Yes the trolls are continuously increasing in numbers but if we lose hope and don't send our complaint to WG because we think that Wg doesn't care, then we are also part of the problem for not doing our part. 
Just like my recent experience reporting a troll, it was time-consuming, preparations were needed to be made, several emails to read and to reply and I don't have the guarantee if the proper punishment will be given to the offender but even though I was busy, I did the effort to send my ticket because it will be like consenting the offender and therefore he will forever be free to do his mischievousness without anything stopping him. 
 
If we really love and enjoy playing Blitz, then I think it's our duty to report them in hope that Blitz will be a troll-free game. 

SILENT_WD #10 Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:08 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 16945 battles
  • 25
  • [STEEL]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2016
Well they actually ban him guys :D i have a notification that my ticket have been aproved but they only ban him for hours ;-; omg for hours ;-; only why WG why not 3 days or maybe a week 

Edited by SILENT_WD, 03 July 2018 - 11:15 PM.


TinDingo #11 Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:38 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 25672 battles
  • 123
  • [OVR50]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2016

The OP started this thread yesterday and in 24 hours he/she sent in a ticket and WG actually did something.

I find this really hard to believe.

It takes a bot more than 24 hours just to look at my tickets!


Every system is perfectly designed to produce exactly the results that it produces


aazim #12 Posted 04 July 2018 - 06:21 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 20114 battles
  • 208
  • Member since:
    08-21-2016

View PostTinDingo, on 03 July 2018 - 11:38 PM, said:

The OP started this thread yesterday and in 24 hours he/she sent in a ticket and WG actually did something.

I find this really hard to believe.

It takes a bot more than 24 hours just to look at my tickets!

AGREED



__ForGlory__ #13 Posted 04 July 2018 - 08:14 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 3304 battles
  • 57
  • [CHUBY]
  • Member since:
    01-30-2018

View PostSILENT_WD, on 03 July 2018 - 11:08 PM, said:

Well they actually ban him guys :D i have a notification that my ticket have been aproved but they only ban him for hours ;-; omg for hours ;-; only why WG why not 3 days or maybe a week 

 

Well hopefully if people report him if he keeps doing it, the bans will increase as surely they will have a history.

Captain_Par #14 Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:39 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 3794 battles
  • 15
  • Member since:
    02-26-2014

View Post__ForGlory__, on 03 July 2018 - 02:36 PM, said:

 

I saw the video - part of the point of it was that the account in question already has almost 800 negative votes using the in-game review system. An obvious troll account that goes around pushing its teamates each battle.

 

I do agree that the poster should submit a ticket though.

 

Holy Moly 800 negative votes, that guy must be a professional troll :trollface:. I think that just proves that the in-game review system just doesn't work?. I've tried ticketing some accounts but a few days later they were again playing, although i dont come across these accounts anymore, so looks like ticket is the way, isn't it?

__ForGlory__ #15 Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:33 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 3304 battles
  • 57
  • [CHUBY]
  • Member since:
    01-30-2018

View PostCaptain_Par, on 05 July 2018 - 08:39 AM, said:

 

Holy Moly 800 negative votes, that guy must be a professional troll :trollface:. I think that just proves that the in-game review system just doesn't work?. I've tried ticketing some accounts but a few days later they were again playing, although i dont come across these accounts anymore, so looks like ticket is the way, isn't it?

 

Yep - It would seem that MH is nothing but numbers on a screen that effect nothing. So we could all just become trolls if we wish and get away with it. I know they have to protect players from being targeted with negative votes by platoons and clans for no apparent reason - but surely 800 is enough of a sign to say that this player is nothing but a troll.

 

 



Cpl_Kipper #16 Posted 05 July 2018 - 10:10 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 4985 battles
  • 23
  • [FOIL]
  • Member since:
    08-05-2015
I’ve ticketed a player with -932 honor rating yesterday. Sent in replays showing him afk the whole battle. He starts all his low tier tanks in battles then fuks off to actually play 1 high tier battle. WG says he got a penalty. He’s picked up another -35 in the last 24 hours. He’s online right night picking up more red thumbs. He’s not been banned at all. No penalty has been applied at all. If I meet him again today he’ll be outed here as WG clearly don’t care about their player base.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users