totally unfair game play

no win senario

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Kirby_calhoun #1 Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:21 PM

Private

• 4292 battles
  • [-CREW]
does not matter how many different people you are teamed with or how heavily armored you think your tank is, the facts do not lie nor do the numbers. how is it you can play 384 games over 6 days with only 2 wins? coincidence? I do not think so this game is designed to make you spend and spend and spend more and get zero returns, I have had had almost every single tank in the game and with the same token have shot tanks on the opposing side 11 times and never inflicted any damage at all even with the most expensive shells and the opposing tank would turn and fire once and blows me up! this game is worse than the old quarter eaters from the 1980s just because it seems fun does not mean it is. this game can become addictive but apparently with such little return it would seem you have to put the brakes on the spending because you get nothing but grief no satisfaction at all. if you win it is not a wow I won that one yes it is more like wow I cannot believe that WORLD OF TANKS allowed me to win one game that's amazing...….

PANPAKAPAAAN2427 #2 Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:49 PM

Sergeant

• 65 battles
  • [TDAF]

Look up your own stats and you'll see why you're not wining as much as you want. 

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/asia/kirby_Calhoun 

Might I suggest learning game mechanics like side scraping, resetting camo, aiming at weak spots on tanks or even the basic one of searching up the many tank guides on the internet and YouTube. 

Edited by PANPAKAPAAAN2427, 02 July 2018 - 10:14 PM.

"Commencing pursuit battle!" - Prinz Eugen 

"Why need to go outside when you have the net?" 

Leader of the Tea drinkers and Anime fan clan.

Survived a year of Blitz.

anthonylei01 #3 Posted 03 July 2018 - 01:07 AM

Captain

• 15789 battles
  • [CPVA]

is this a joke? I believe I met you in game, happily took all your hit points without taking any damage. Thank you for the credits and exp. 

Please do not complain if you don't know how to play. I find it hard to believe that you actually paid money to buy premium tanks and to buy loses. It is so funny.

Ambulant #4 Posted 03 July 2018 - 03:07 AM

Sergeant

• 43218 battles
  • [FLAME]
Seriously? It's guys like you who spoil the game experience for the rest of us. Learn the game first.

bigben21 #5 Posted 03 July 2018 - 06:45 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 19397 battles
  • [ARMYE]

Lol I was surprise that the replies were uncharacteristically harsh on you, until I saw your profile.

My apologies for being harsh and nasty too. I would have to agree with ALL those replies. You are literally spoiling the fun of the game for many others, who took the time and effort to learn to play the game patiently and diligently. You are trying hard to fly when you cannot even crawl. You will be fortunate if you are not bashed hard in the games.

Please take our advice seriously. 

1) don’t move away from your team. Go with your team. (Hint: this is the reason y u got 6 unsporting complaints)

2) support your teammates and do damage and not stay behind (camp and not move) and wait for enemies to appear (Hint: you got only 238 average damage.)

3) Stop playing those high tier premium tanks. 

4) learn to play from the lower tier tech tree tanks.

5) learn to play by watching youtube videos. There are many out there e.g bushka, sk8xrtm, anon___worldoftanksblitz, e___18989wotb are some who produce good contents.

6) Don’t blame the game and others.

__Noobieman #6 Posted 03 July 2018 - 08:00 AM

Corporal

• 7867 battles
  • [AVSW]
lol a Gold noob ..............................;)

__ForGlory__ #7 Posted 03 July 2018 - 08:26 AM

Corporal

• 3304 battles
  • [CHUBY]

I know the MM is a big debate but in your case whether rigged or not, you with all respect 'suck'.

Start from scratch dude, watch a ton of videos starting at tier 1,2 and 3. Stay in those tiers until you master them before playing any higher tiers.

Just looking at your stats, it would seem you go yolo all the time. I say this because your spot rate is about the only decent-ish stat you have. 

Go with the team, never go alone. Spot by all means but do it sensibly.

Captain_Par #8 Posted 03 July 2018 - 08:37 AM

Corporal

• 3794 battles

View PostKirby_calhoun, on 03 July 2018 - 12:51 AM, said:

does not matter how many different people you are teamed with or how heavily armored you think your tank is, the facts do not lie nor do the numbers. how is it you can play 384 games over 6 days with only 2 wins? coincidence? I do not think so this game is designed to make you spend and spend and spend more and get zero returns, I have had had almost every single tank in the game and with the same token have shot tanks on the opposing side 11 times and never inflicted any damage at all even with the most expensive shells and the opposing tank would turn and fire once and blows me up! this game is worse than the old quarter eaters from the 1980s just because it seems fun does not mean it is. this game can become addictive but apparently with such little return it would seem you have to put the brakes on the spending because you get nothing but grief no satisfaction at all. if you win it is not a wow I won that one yes it is more like wow I cannot believe that WORLD OF TANKS allowed me to win one game that's amazing...….

Look up some youtube tutorials, you'll get the hang of it. Good luck.

bigben21 #9 Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:01 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 19397 battles
  • [ARMYE]

Lol with all these “bashing”, “lecturing” he may just spit the dummy and quit.... :D

Anyway since you have invested in this game, watch videos and learn to play. But mind you it takes lots of patience, as one needs lots of practice besides just knowing the theory.

f1reguy #10 Posted 03 July 2018 - 07:32 PM

Sergeant

• 30550 battles
  • [1914]
Maybe after some vids, take out a couple of tanks into a training room, drive around aimlessly seeing what you can hit, take friends in too, learn spotting mechanics, ur stats are bad, but your games are not so high your stats can’t be repaired relatively fast with better game behaviour. Spend no more money, premium tanks are not unbeatable, the community learns to handle them (and quite fast) while on YouTube take note of guns being used as some guns are not the best ones, you might be running high damage derp guns that don’t pen or reload adequately, I don’t know, the game is rigged somewhat but it’s geared up for new players to have some advantages. But you miss out on a lot of crew skills as well. Double edged sword if you like. Look at tanks that people platoon with, consider using those tanks to grind credits, ur kv1 should be one of the best tanks you will ever own. But learn to not push into red territory unsupported.

EgraGT #11 Posted 06 August 2018 - 10:41 AM

Private

• 8110 battles
  • [PHNIX]

WG, Do I Need To Pay So I RNG Wont Troll Me? 

Im Playing With My KV-4... Almost All My Shell Bounce, Did Not Penetrate and Miss

I've Aimed Well That Time

You Gotta Fix RNG Or Just Remove RNG And Make It Realistic..., No More RNG.

XF1_Razer #12 Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:30 AM

Sergeant

• 10595 battles
  • [DARTH]

View PostKirby_calhoun, on 02 July 2018 - 07:21 PM, said:

Can you kindly quit the game? 9/10 of us would probably recommend suicide too. You are so dmn shit. Stop complaining about the game when you have a bloody 40% winrate. A tier 1 player would probably crush you using a tier 10. Also we all know you’re a gold nub with no actual skill. Please sell all your premiums and go to a different game - maybe minecraft.

LightninWar #13 Posted 18 August 2018 - 03:25 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 5387 battles
  • [STURM]

https://gfycat.com/H...ickKomododragon

also thanks for the free XP

windowlicker

that aside, git gud

if you cant learn the ropes of the game and complain about losing, how about you uninstall?

We would enjoy the game without another 40%er whining how the game is "pay to win"

So uh...

if youre interested in learning go to Sk8s

if youre gonna post another P2W rant, go uninstall

Edited by LightninWar, 18 August 2018 - 03:30 AM.

So what sort of sophisticated writing can I put on here with this oh so fancy font?

Hmmm....

Link to my horrible, horrible stats: 

https://www.blitzsta...sia/LightninWar

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users