Jump to content


OP_AssAssIn's YouTube channel!

Amazing replays T10 worthy!

  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

OP_Assassin #1 Posted 08 January 2015 - 01:34 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 9985 battles
  • 674
  • [_IR_]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

Hey guys I'm about to start a YouTube channel where I post my replays of tanks which I currently have/will buy in the future.

I usually solo so I will record nearly every game I play on tanks when I feel like it and will post the best ones but am also up for platoon if you like!

I will edit this post when I have set up my YouTube channel. Already have got great footage of my obj.268 which I will love to share as my first video.

P.S some games I mess up due to the ping shooting up and the frame rates if I'm not recording are usually 60 but recording they drop into the 20s :( nothing I can do about it. I sincerely apologise if it happens in anyone's games because I'm using SHOU recorder which is a free non-jailbreak recorder and I cannot afford any of the mirage and reflector things(neither do I want to illegally obtain them :) )

Thanks! The video hopefully will be up today. I also will bump this thread when it does!

EDIT= First video is here! Scroll below for an obj.268 carry!


Edited by OP_Assasin, 09 January 2015 - 04:48 AM.


OP_Assassin #2 Posted 08 January 2015 - 12:19 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 9985 battles
  • 674
  • [_IR_]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

Apologies for an inconvenient delay. Because of an emergency I will upload the video tomorrow not today. Also because I accidentally used the highest settings and because of it, my 5min vid takes 155 mins to upload Hahahaha.

Sorry again but it will definitely be up tomorrow!



Artisto81 #3 Posted 08 January 2015 - 06:21 PM

    Captain

  • Moderator
  • 8231 battles
  • 2,129
  • Member since:
    07-19-2014

Nice one. Please let us know if you had upload it.

 


"In Russia, they say I'm a Pole, in Poland they call me Russian".

“The German army is a machine, and machines can be broken!”— Konstantin Rokossovsky

 


OP_Assassin #4 Posted 09 January 2015 - 04:30 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 9985 battles
  • 674
  • [_IR_]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

Hey guys! First video! enjoy!!!!!

Its HD-1080P!


Edited by OP_Assasin, 09 January 2015 - 04:35 AM.


OP_Assassin #5 Posted 09 January 2015 - 07:31 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 9985 battles
  • 674
  • [_IR_]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

Dang. My Shou recorder currently isn't working so I have to jailbreak to get one of the Cydia recorders.

But I will release my 2nd video tomorrow!



Mehliveat #6 Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:48 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 16343 battles
  • 2,059
  • [MEH]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View PostOP_Assasin, on 09 January 2015 - 02:30 PM, said:

Hey guys! First video! enjoy!!!!!

Its HD-1080P!

 

Great game, and wow, that HD grass is magnificent.

 

That Repuplic guy, I remember a game with him.  Lets just say, he was very average indeed, and not in a position to call any names.



OP_Assassin #7 Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:01 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 9985 battles
  • 674
  • [_IR_]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View PostMehliveat, on 09 January 2015 - 07:48 PM, said:

 

Great game, and wow, that HD grass is magnificent.

 

That Repuplic guy, I remember a game with him.  Lets just say, he was very average indeed, and not in a position to call any names.

Thanks for feedback!

Always appreciated.

Also i notice you are also active on the NA forums. Can i ask you a favor?



Mehliveat #8 Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:01 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 16343 battles
  • 2,059
  • [MEH]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View PostOP_Assasin, on 09 January 2015 - 09:01 PM, said:

Thanks for feedback!

Always appreciated.

Also i notice you are also active on the NA forums. Can i ask you a favor?

 

Do you want me to post it on NA for you?  Sure.



OP_Assassin #9 Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:46 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 9985 battles
  • 674
  • [_IR_]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View PostMehliveat, on 10 January 2015 - 07:01 AM, said:

 

Do you want me to post it on NA for you?  Sure.

 

thanks! I read the forums daily and I can't post myself and I have tried completing 100 games but there isn't a game where I don't experience huge lag.

Mehliveat #10 Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:40 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 16343 battles
  • 2,059
  • [MEH]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View PostOP_Assasin, on 10 January 2015 - 08:46 AM, said:

 

thanks! I read the forums daily and I can't post myself and I have tried completing 100 games but there isn't a game where I don't experience huge lag.

 

Yeah, it was a bit of a struggle to get to 100 games.

 

The games in the T1 Cunningham was decent enough, but my first runs in the T2 Light was just horrible, so I was stuck on 70 games for ever.  But went back after LTP, it seems to be alright now and finally got to 100 games.

 

I posted your OP and video under Fanzone over there as well

 

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/10857-op-assassins-youtube-channel/


Edited by Mehliveat, 09 January 2015 - 11:41 PM.


OP_Assassin #11 Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:22 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 9985 battles
  • 674
  • [_IR_]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View PostMehliveat, on 10 January 2015 - 09:40 AM, said:

 

Yeah, it was a bit of a struggle to get to 100 games.

 

The games in the T1 Cunningham was decent enough, but my first runs in the T2 Light was just horrible, so I was stuck on 70 games for ever.  But went back after LTP, it seems to be alright now and finally got to 100 games.

 

I posted your OP and video under Fanzone over there as well

 

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/10857-op-assassins-youtube-channel/

Wow I can't thank you enough

Thanks a lot again it really means a lot to me :)



OP_Assassin #12 Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:56 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 9985 battles
  • 674
  • [_IR_]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

2nd video is uploading right now!

World of Tanks Blitz: Brothers In Arms! IS8&T54 gameplay W/ OP_Assasin&Bushka!



Mehliveat #13 Posted 10 January 2015 - 01:02 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 16343 battles
  • 2,059
  • [MEH]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

No worries.

 

Btw what device do you use?

 

When I first read about the grass, I thought meh, I am on iPad 4 and I wouldn't be getting it.  But its just grass.  Your vid is the first that I have seen that really highlights how detailed they are, WG did a good job with the texture and movement of the grass.



OP_Assassin #14 Posted 10 January 2015 - 01:25 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 9985 battles
  • 674
  • [_IR_]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View PostMehliveat, on 10 January 2015 - 11:02 AM, said:

No worries.

 

Btw what device do you use?

 

When I first read about the grass, I thought meh, I am on iPad 4 and I wouldn't be getting it.  But its just grass.  Your vid is the first that I have seen that really highlights how detailed they are, WG did a good job with the texture and movement of the grass.

iPad air. The settings are pretty nice with a good usual 60fps :)



OP_Assassin #15 Posted 10 January 2015 - 04:45 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 9985 battles
  • 674
  • [_IR_]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

New video! Me and bushka show what the platoon medals are about!



bushka #16 Posted 10 January 2015 - 06:31 AM

    Captain

  • Video Contributor
  • 29432 battles
  • 1,268
  • [GRUMP]
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014
Hah awesome mate well done!! It looks like I'm camping but was just pumping flank till you needed me :)

WITH ONE MILLION VIEWS ON CHANNEL, 140+ VIDEOS AND WEEKLY LIVE STREAMS

CHECK IT OUT YOU WOMBATS

 


Artisto81 #17 Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:50 AM

    Captain

  • Moderator
  • 8231 battles
  • 2,129
  • Member since:
    07-19-2014

View Postbushka, on 10 January 2015 - 01:31 PM, said:

Hah awesome mate well done!! It looks like I'm camping but was just pumping flank till you needed me :)

Hi Bushka! Long time not seeing you.....


"In Russia, they say I'm a Pole, in Poland they call me Russian".

“The German army is a machine, and machines can be broken!”— Konstantin Rokossovsky

 


bushka #18 Posted 10 January 2015 - 07:07 PM

    Captain

  • Video Contributor
  • 29432 battles
  • 1,268
  • [GRUMP]
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014
We will get together soon art:)

WITH ONE MILLION VIEWS ON CHANNEL, 140+ VIDEOS AND WEEKLY LIVE STREAMS

CHECK IT OUT YOU WOMBATS

 


OP_Assassin #19 Posted 10 January 2015 - 11:58 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 9985 battles
  • 674
  • [_IR_]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014
T25 AT video coming right up!

OP_Assassin #20 Posted 15 January 2015 - 05:21 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 9985 battles
  • 674
  • [_IR_]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

T25 AT gameplay here for you guys! Enjoy and don't forget to like and subscribe for more great videos!

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users