Rigging rating battles

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Close_But_No_Cigar #21 Posted 18 June 2018 - 09:38 AM

Private

• 8530 battles
  • [SKUX]

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 18 June 2018 - 04:02 PM, said:

I understand where everyone is coming from. but there are stuff that are called "rules".

Rating battle queue is empty, but it doesn't mean you can jump in there and make it your own playground. Rules still apply even if the ratings queue is empty. "Fun" or "ratings queue is empty" isn't a reason for anyone in any circumstances to break any rules.

I check rating battle queues every now and then. That night I joined because I see people in the rating queue. It was only when I got in the game, and got destroyed, realized I am being dragged into rigging scenario.

I would've walked away saying nothing at all if you guys were playing like normal players tbh. but that wasn't the case.

In case anyone isn't aware of, the "rigging" I mean here is virtual assets rigging (medals in this case). 13k damage isn't recorded in their record, but the Ace medals, High Caliber, Raseiniai's medal, Pool's medal ... etc. are recorded. That alone is enough to be called rigging.

To stress my point once again. I am not targetting SKUX at all. fun is what games are for. But you must still follow the rules and not disrupt normal gameplay. NUB maybe infamous about their rating boosting. I knew that happened. but I didn't get my hands on any strong evidence that I can use to report them nor to make a big news out of it. so consider them lucky.

And yes. my replay isn't that clear about the fact I was rigged in the process, but I also found this video.

It's funny how you take a pixelated tank game very seriously yet you're not even that good at it, though I am having the idea that you've transformed into saddox just to bring us down. If you think you're winning think again. You and your minions could never take us down head on mate, you know that.

Pathetic.

Saddox got skux's tournament lineup banned and he's giggling like a sissy. Little did he know that the reserves are just as good.

Close_But_No_Cigar #22 Posted 18 June 2018 - 09:42 AM

Private

• 8530 battles
  • [SKUX]
No one would act like a total rule abiding nerd unless they want to bring someone down. Yeah nah you're already below us lol.

Soft_Nuts #23 Posted 18 June 2018 - 09:59 AM

Corporal

• 20534 battles
  • [SKUX]
I mean, when you see how salty Saddox is in pubs, where [s]he's insulting all the noobs, you know [s]he's just crying out in [her]/his own way to Wargaming for a 'fair gaming experience'; it's obviously not because [s]he's exactly what we think [s]he is.

Maddoxkkm #24 Posted 18 June 2018 - 10:52 AM

Captain

• 36853 battles
  • [FEAST]

View PostSoft_Nuts, on 18 June 2018 - 05:12 PM, said:

Saddox, it's surprising to note that not all of the offending accounts in said video have been banned; in fact, only select tournament players' accounts who consistently smash FEAST have received bans.

Hmmmm... Interesting.

well sad to hear this. but I don't have any control over what Wargaming bans or what Wargaming doesn't ban. A ticket is submitted, WG takes the action. maybe it's WG, not me.

View PostClose_But_No_Cigar, on 18 June 2018 - 05:38 PM, said:

It's funny how you take a pixelated tank game very seriously yet you're not even that good at it, though I am having the idea that you've transformed into saddox just to bring us down. If you think you're winning think again. You and your minions could never take us down head on mate, you know that.

Pathetic.

Saddox got skux's tournament lineup banned and he's giggling like a sissy. Little did he know that the reserves are just as good.

Never said I was better than anyone. In fact I salt because I am bad.

View PostOops_I_Killed_You, on 18 June 2018 - 05:10 PM, said:

"To stress my point once again. I am not targetting SKUX at all."
Disagreed, afterl what has been done..

when a stone enters a pond, it sends out ripples that go only outward. As the saying goes, "A harsh word stirs up anger."
You could have called it as a Mistake but blaming like this is what doesnt fits here and if you need proof for the NUB guys, lemme know i can share as many u need.
Im now wondoring did someone forced you to do this??

Thnx
Oops 

If you have any strong evidence of NUB rigging ratings (e.g. clips or replays of a platoon of NUB players intentionally afk or passive playing or suicide)... post them on forums. I am pretty sure I can stir them better than what i did with you guys. I personally don't care about relationship of me and NUB clan so i can go all the way into publicly naming and shaming them.

Leader of FEAST (Fulcra of the East), Twister Cup 2018 Asia Server Champion

Developer of SerBot (Discord Stats Bot) & Mod Site MadWoTBMods

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

Soft_Nuts #25 Posted 18 June 2018 - 12:23 PM

Corporal

• 20534 battles
  • [SKUX]
It's okay, Saddox, you've never been able to keep SKUX down, and you never will be.

JalterBestWaifu #26 Posted 19 June 2018 - 03:59 PM

Sergeant

• 31443 battles
  • [TERRI]

Totally not rigging the rating battles, they are just having some little fun. On the bright side, just let them have the rating battle then, since whenever I play the rating battles, I am the only one that queue for it for all 4 tiers, at least rigging SKUX make players able to lose play the rating battles.

__CrazyCat__ #27 Posted 20 June 2018 - 03:46 PM

Corporal

• 2023 battles
Simply put - 'training rooms'

JalterBestWaifu #28 Posted 21 June 2018 - 03:26 AM

Sergeant

• 31443 battles
  • [TERRI]

View Post__CrazyCat__, on 20 June 2018 - 11:46 PM, said:

Simply put - 'training rooms'

I thought rating battle is "for little fun" while some people struggle to play one, training room is not for little fun. 

__CrazyCat__ #29 Posted 24 June 2018 - 08:00 AM

Corporal

• 2023 battles

View PostJalterBestWaifu, on 21 June 2018 - 03:26 AM, said:

I thought rating battle is "for little fun" while some people struggle to play one, training room is not for little fun. 

If you have seen their videos - falling off of bridges and fooling around, this is for training rooms and not for any matches where other players are taking it seriously.

No matter what you think ratings battles for - for fun or whatnot, they broke the rules of the game by trying to force as many of themselves into a single battle. As I say, if you want all of you to be in a single battle for fun - that is what the training room is for.

I know none of them or the OP here and am just telling it as it is. Any kind of rigging or manipulation of the player selection process of battles is and rightly so, frowned upon.

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #30 Posted 25 June 2018 - 08:44 AM

Captain

• 24496 battles
  • [ACT-1]
If only you guys played seriously.

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

JalterBestWaifu #31 Posted 25 June 2018 - 03:44 PM

Sergeant

• 31443 battles
  • [TERRI]

View Post__CrazyCat__, on 24 June 2018 - 04:00 PM, said:

If you have seen their videos - falling off of bridges and fooling around, this is for training rooms and not for any matches where other players are taking it seriously.

No matter what you think ratings battles for - for fun or whatnot, they broke the rules of the game by trying to force as many of themselves into a single battle. As I say, if you want all of you to be in a single battle for fun - that is what the training room is for.

I know none of them or the OP here and am just telling it as it is. Any kind of rigging or manipulation of the player selection process of battles is and rightly so, frowned upon.

Know "sarcasm"?

_Xaero_ #32 Posted 30 June 2018 - 06:48 PM

Corporal

• 44906 battles
  • [R0RY]
:popcorn::facepalm:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users