Rigging rating battles

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

lexus7204 #1 Posted 15 June 2018 - 11:06 AM

Sergeant

• 20808 battles
  • [NQE7]

Hi guys, 

There has been a particular clan in blitz rigging rating battles by most of its members playing at the same time. What do you think of this guys?  Should we take action? I have video evidence if you guys doubt me.

Edited by lexus7204, 15 June 2018 - 11:06 AM.

Member of FEAST.

Premiums:  KpfPz 70, IS-5, Panther M/10, SU-122-44, Kuro, AC IV Sentinel, Pz V/IV, Anko SP, SU-85I, A-32, Pz.B2, Hetzer SP, T-15, T-127, BT-7 art., T7 Car, Light VIC.

Normal tenks: T1, Pz. 35 (t), Chaffee, KV-2, T21, T-54, T-62A, Object 140, IS-8, Centurion 7/1

chriscool0 #2 Posted 15 June 2018 - 11:21 AM

Private

• 13484 battles
  • [TH0R]
Since lexus7204 post isn’t very clear, let me clear it up for you.

Basically, people in a voice chat or know each other would queue up to rating battles so that they would flood the match making system, so they would have a very high chance to meet each other in game. Since they know each other, they would usually not take the game seriously which would enable them to do whatever they want, including; intentionally losing for a certain player to gain a higher rank, farming for rare medals or ruin the day of the small group of players whom aren’t part of the organization.

This really ruins the purpose of pushing for a higher rating since these groups of people would be able to “boost” people to a incredibly high rating and would ruin the day of those who are innocently trying to play ratings legitimately.

In my opinion, WG needs to take their priorities straight and take action.

Jason_Yim #3 Posted 15 June 2018 - 12:06 PM

Sergeant

• 10841 battles
  • [TERRI]

View Postchriscool0, on 15 June 2018 - 07:21 PM, said:

Since lexus7204 post isn’t very clear, let me clear it up for you.

Basically, people in a voice chat or know each other would queue up to rating battles so that they would flood the match making system, so they would have a very high chance to meet each other in game. Since they know each other, they would usually not take the game seriously which would enable them to do whatever they want, including; intentionally losing for a certain player to gain a higher rank, farming for rare medals or ruin the day of the small group of players whom aren’t part of the organization.

This really ruins the purpose of pushing for a higher rating since these groups of people would be able to “boost” people to a incredibly high rating and would ruin the day of those who are innocently trying to play ratings legitimately.

In my opinion, WG needs to take their priorities straight and take action.

Yeah they must

lexus7204 #4 Posted 15 June 2018 - 01:07 PM

Sergeant

• 20808 battles
  • [NQE7]
http://wotinspector....f167f3895acac72
Here is the link that shows that SKUX is rigging it if you don’t believe me. I hope that everyone seeing this can take action and force wg to take action about it as it ruins other people’s experience playing rating battles.

Edited by lexus7204, 15 June 2018 - 01:12 PM.

Member of FEAST.

Premiums:  KpfPz 70, IS-5, Panther M/10, SU-122-44, Kuro, AC IV Sentinel, Pz V/IV, Anko SP, SU-85I, A-32, Pz.B2, Hetzer SP, T-15, T-127, BT-7 art., T7 Car, Light VIC.

Normal tenks: T1, Pz. 35 (t), Chaffee, KV-2, T21, T-54, T-62A, Object 140, IS-8, Centurion 7/1

Jylpah #5 Posted 15 June 2018 - 02:38 PM

Sergeant

• 19754 battles
  • [SKUX]

View Postlexus7204, on 15 June 2018 - 09:07 PM, said:

Here is the link that shows that SKUX is rigging it if you don’t believe me. I hope that everyone seeing this can take action and force wg to take action about it as it ruins other people’s experience playing rating battles.

Since there were about 5 players in the whole Rating Queue when this happened, could you please explain how did SKUX exactly "ruin other people's experience playing rating battles" unless you are referring to forever waiting in the battle queue as an "experience"?

Since the Rating-mode is totally dead at the moment the guys went to have some fun there. That was clearly a mistake and not well thought. They should have used Training Rooms instead. But calling it "Rigging" is bit misleading since it was just a one-time thing and not consistent, long-term Ranking-rigging as what certain three-letter "top-clan" has practiced.

But, Haters gonna hate...

Edited by Jylpah, 15 June 2018 - 02:46 PM.

BLINK_Blackwolf #6 Posted 15 June 2018 - 02:49 PM

Private

• 13946 battles
Rigging ratings battles? Excuse me, Rigging- a goal to get a particular player to win, well that clearly didnt happen, what happened was 3-5 people in a ratings queue doing nothing so we just joined in to have a few games, no rigging, just a countin, so please, provide proof where we rigged to get a certain player to win, all we did was join in and play.

You want rigging? why not look at NUB, we have posted proof of them doing it multiple times, even a video of them saying *give hades* which is there clan leader, and i dont see you guys responding to that at all? why is that

Mojo72 #7 Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:18 PM

Corporal

• 37292 battles
  • [SKUX]

When it comes to making such an allegation that we are rigging battles to further the ranking of specific players it would be best you know what you’re talking about.

Seeing as neither of the FEAST members actually knew what was happening let me explain. There were between 1-5 (usually 1-3) players in the queue for tier 10 rating battles. A large group of us decided to see if we create naturally matchmade battles with 7 vs 7 of our own members. So we went to rating battles due to the extremely low number of people attempting to play ratings at that time. It should be noted that no one was able to even get into a battle without us due to the lack of activity on the server at that time. When we got into battles we generally messed around having a laugh with each other, playing like it was a training room. In no way shape or form were we rigging matches for the sake of gaining or furthering anyone’s rankings in ratings. Apologies to those caught up in the middle of our playfights. I’m sorry you had no control over the outcome of the games. I’ve no idea what you were doing trying to get into battles when there were less than 5 people in the queue. Nonetheless, ruining your battles was not our intent of jumping into the queue at the same time, and to reiterate our intent was neither to ‘boost’ or manipulate anyone’s ratings. We were intending to have some harmless fun between ourselves.

Thank you for taking such keen interest in our activities.

If you have any issues with this rather blown out of context situation please contact Mojo72 directly via discord.

SonderAbteilung #8 Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:23 PM

First Lieutenant

• 58888 battles
  • [K1NG]

Man... i m having popcorn and drama. 

I saw the game from a different source. . . All I can say is. They do count-ins in rating battles  . ( count ins . Are when members all push at the same moment the "battle " button. And using VC to talk so.  Is this rigging ?  Yes and no. . Yes . Because some members of the same clan will end on the red team and they can decide to play bad or to giveaway positions. No? . Because that's how the current rating Battle game mode currently works. .. does it poses problem now?  Yes because of the pin increase in higher ranking.  Is this rigging ?   Ethically yes. Technically no. Because the MM system allows it. Is SKUX to blame?  Well they are smart and tried it out. How to bent the rules that are made by WG MM. And as long I m concerned.  This is a game. Not even tournament.  So ppl are having fun.  Does ppl take this game too seriously ? ? Yes.. I m one of them. Is FEAST clan ( aka Maddox minions ) in their right to be that salty? .. they usually are and it brings drama to the community.  Do we need to care about this?? ... only for the popcorn. It's always fun to see unicum clans lashing at each others like proper  90 % blitz playerbase donkeys... 

Thank you guys. 

" BRIGADE PIRON"  First Belgian group (1940~1945)

-All Governments Lies...I.F. Stone (1907~89)-

Soft_Nuts #9 Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:29 PM

Corporal

• 20357 battles
  • [SKUX]

View PostSonderAbteilung, on 15 June 2018 - 03:23 PM, said:

Man... i m having popcorn and drama. 

I saw the game from a different source. . . All I can say is. They do count-ins in rating battles  . ( count ins . Are when members all push at the same moment the "battle " button. And using VC to talk so.  Is this rigging ?  Yes and no. . Yes . Because some members of the same clan will end on the red team and they can decide to play bad or to giveaway positions. No? . Because that's how the current rating Battle game mode currently works. .. does it poses problem now?  Yes because of the pin increase in higher ranking.  Is this rigging ?   Ethically yes. Technically no. Because the MM system allows it. Is SKUX to blame?  Well they are smart and tried it out. How to bent the rules that are made by WG MM. And as long I m concerned.  This is a game. Not even tournament.  So ppl are having fun.  Does ppl take this game too seriously ? ? Yes.. I m one of them. Is FEAST clan ( aka Maddox minions ) in their right to be that salty? .. they usually are and it brings drama to the community.  Do we need to care about this?? ... only for the popcorn. It's always fun to see unicum clans lashing at each others like proper  90 % blitz playerbase donkeys... 

Thank you guys. 

Best response.

Close_But_No_Cigar #10 Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:42 PM

Private

• 7863 battles
  • [SKUX]

It's a surprise to see all the efforts FEAST is putting to the little fun we had. Also surprised that maddox's opinions wasn't uttered until now.

Oh sweet little minions, where were you when NUB was giving hades?

Jason_Yim #11 Posted 15 June 2018 - 04:13 PM

Sergeant

• 10841 battles
  • [TERRI]

View Postlexus7204, on 15 June 2018 - 09:07 PM, said:

I hate skux I hate those

Gandalf__Greyhame #12 Posted 15 June 2018 - 08:26 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]
:popcorn:

Gandalf__Greyhame #13 Posted 15 June 2018 - 08:40 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]
What kind of a stupid replay is that ? It shows the initial battle screen then skips to 3 minutes . Can't make out anything other than a bunch of SKUM players in one game .

Jason_Yim #14 Posted 16 June 2018 - 03:23 PM

Sergeant

• 10841 battles
  • [TERRI]
:ohmy:Oh no so many SKUX Skums ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Jason_Yim #15 Posted 16 June 2018 - 03:24 PM

Sergeant

• 10841 battles
  • [TERRI]
Everyone who r not skux members run!!!!

Soft_Nuts #16 Posted 17 June 2018 - 03:03 AM

Corporal

• 20357 battles
  • [SKUX]
Any of you clowns get a single ratings battle done? Kintec has a spicy meme for you turds.

kintec #17 Posted 17 June 2018 - 03:57 AM

Private

• 75748 battles
  • [SKUX]

Jason_yim, you don't have to run, as you play mostly tier 5. Probably you will not see us in low tiers.

About rated battles, have to present you one amazing gampley, recorded it yesterday: 

https://youtu.be/M1kIcNBukGE

Enjoy 

Maddoxkkm #18 Posted 18 June 2018 - 08:02 AM

Captain

• 35426 battles
  • [FEAST]

View Postkintec, on 17 June 2018 - 11:57 AM, said:

Jason_yim, you don't have to run, as you play mostly tier 5. Probably you will not see us in low tiers.

About rated battles, have to present you one amazing gampley, recorded it yesterday: 

https://youtu.be/M1kIcNBukGE

Enjoy 

View PostJylpah, on 15 June 2018 - 10:38 PM, said:

Since there were about 5 players in the whole Rating Queue when this happened, could you please explain how did SKUX exactly "ruin other people's experience playing rating battles" unless you are referring to forever waiting in the battle queue as an "experience"?

Since the Rating-mode is totally dead at the moment the guys went to have some fun there. That was clearly a mistake and not well thought. They should have used Training Rooms instead. But calling it "Rigging" is bit misleading since it was just a one-time thing and not consistent, long-term Ranking-rigging as what certain three-letter "top-clan" has practiced.

I understand where everyone is coming from. but there are stuff that are called "rules".

Rating battle queue is empty, but it doesn't mean you can jump in there and make it your own playground. Rules still apply even if the ratings queue is empty. "Fun" or "ratings queue is empty" isn't a reason for anyone in any circumstances to break any rules.

I check rating battle queues every now and then. That night I joined because I see people in the rating queue. It was only when I got in the game, and got destroyed, realized I am being dragged into rigging scenario.

I would've walked away saying nothing at all if you guys were playing like normal players tbh. but that wasn't the case.

In case anyone isn't aware of, the "rigging" I mean here is virtual assets rigging (medals in this case). 13k damage isn't recorded in their record, but the Ace medals, High Caliber, Raseiniai's medal, Pool's medal ... etc. are recorded. That alone is enough to be called rigging.

To stress my point once again. I am not targetting SKUX at all. fun is what games are for. But you must still follow the rules and not disrupt normal gameplay. NUB maybe infamous about their rating boosting. I knew that happened. but I didn't get my hands on any strong evidence that I can use to report them nor to make a big news out of it. so consider them lucky.

And yes. my replay isn't that clear about the fact I was rigged in the process, but I also found this video.

Edited by Maddoxkkm, 18 June 2018 - 08:10 AM.

Leader of FEAST (Fulcra of the East), Twister Cup 2018 Asia Server Champion

Developer of SerBot (Discord Stats Bot) & Mod Site MadWoTBMods

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

Oops_I_Killed_You #19 Posted 18 June 2018 - 09:10 AM

Private

• 10454 battles
  • [H1ND]

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 18 June 2018 - 08:02 AM, said:

I understand where everyone is coming from. but there are stuff that are called "rules".

Rating battle queue is empty, but it doesn't mean you can jump in there and make it your own playground. Rules still apply even if the ratings queue is empty. "Fun" or "ratings queue is empty" isn't a reason for anyone in any circumstances to break any rules.

I check rating battle queues every now and then. That night I joined because I see people in the rating queue. It was only when I got in the game, and got destroyed, realized I am being dragged into rigging scenario.

I would've walked away saying nothing at all if you guys were playing like normal players tbh. but that wasn't the case.

In case anyone isn't aware of, the "rigging" I mean here is virtual assets rigging (medals in this case). 13k damage isn't recorded in their record, but the Ace medals, High Caliber, Raseiniai's medal, Pool's medal ... etc. are recorded. That alone is enough to be called rigging.

To stress my point once again. I am not targetting SKUX at all. fun is what games are for. But you must still follow the rules and not disrupt normal gameplay. NUB maybe infamous about their rating boosting. I knew that happened. but I didn't get my hands on any strong evidence that I can use to report them nor to make a big news out of it. so consider them lucky.

And yes. my replay isn't that clear about the fact I was rigged in the process, but I also found this video.

"To stress my point once again. I am not targetting SKUX at all."
Disagreed, afterl what has been done..

when a stone enters a pond, it sends out ripples that go only outward. As the saying goes, "A harsh word stirs up anger."
You could have called it as a Mistake but blaming like this is what doesnt fits here and if you need proof for the NUB guys, lemme know i can share as many u need.
Im now wondoring did someone forced you to do this??

Thnx
Oops 

Soft_Nuts #20 Posted 18 June 2018 - 09:12 AM

Corporal

• 20357 battles
  • [SKUX]

Saddox, it's surprising to note that not all of the offending accounts in said video have been banned; in fact, only select tournament players' accounts who consistently smash FEAST have received bans.

Hmmmm... Interesting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users