Jump to content


New Releases: Windows Store Update not available ...

windows version

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

Creighton_Abrams #1 Posted 24 May 2018 - 04:21 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 21886 battles
  • 651
  • [XYZ_1]
  • Member since:
    11-18-2016

The Android, iOS and Steam versions of release 4.10 are available, however as of 1320 hrs JST, the Windows Store version has yet to be updated. I have checked the US, GB and JPN Stores, still on 4.9

 

This is a continual issue on releases (apart from the bugs).



bimboiyoudie #2 Posted 24 May 2018 - 04:39 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 2708 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    04-17-2018

yea it a bit boring but hopefully best replays of the week comes to wotb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 



Creighton_Abrams #3 Posted 24 May 2018 - 06:12 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 21886 battles
  • 651
  • [XYZ_1]
  • Member since:
    11-18-2016
Replays work, but you cant rewind/step back/forth, an they're only from the perspective of your own tank, and you cant seem to change the location of where they record to... ? That said, they're a welcome addition.

Edited by Creighton_Abrams, 24 May 2018 - 06:25 AM.


2OLD2CARE #4 Posted 24 May 2018 - 06:14 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 105063 battles
  • 246
  • [FOTB]
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View PostCreighton_Abrams, on 24 May 2018 - 04:21 AM, said:

The Android, iOS and Steam versions of release 4.10 are available, however as of 1320 hrs JST, the Windows Store version has yet to be updated. I have checked the US, GB and JPN Stores, still on 4.9

 

This is a continual issue on releases (apart from the bugs).

Same for me at 15.43 Australian time



Creighton_Abrams #5 Posted 24 May 2018 - 06:31 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 21886 battles
  • 651
  • [XYZ_1]
  • Member since:
    11-18-2016
Hi 2OLD2CARE,  You have 91K battles over 795 days, meaning you play roughly 115 battles a day for 11.5 hours per day solid.... that's some going.

teysanook #6 Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:00 AM

    Captain

  • Moderator
  • 5380 battles
  • 1,044
  • [T1RKX]
  • Member since:
    03-09-2012
Do you still have an issue?

2OLD2CARE #7 Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:05 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 105063 battles
  • 246
  • [FOTB]
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View Postteysanook, on 24 May 2018 - 07:00 AM, said:

Do you still have an issue?

 

yes - when i go to upgrade all i get is -- error 94 -- then it takes me to store but nowhere to upgrade

Edited by 2OLD2CARE, 24 May 2018 - 07:08 AM.


2OLD2CARE #8 Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:06 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 105063 battles
  • 246
  • [FOTB]
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View PostCreighton_Abrams, on 24 May 2018 - 06:31 AM, said:

Hi 2OLD2CARE,  You have 91K battles over 795 days, meaning you play roughly 115 battles a day for 11.5 hours per day solid.... that's some going.

 

Only play when i am not asleep -- LOL

Cugologist #9 Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:12 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 22218 battles
  • 140
  • [DERPU]
  • Member since:
    01-12-2017

View Post2OLD2CARE, on 24 May 2018 - 07:05 AM, said:

 

yes - when i go to upgrade all i get is -- error 94 -- then it takes me to store but nowhere to upgrade

 

Exactly what I'm getting too. Steam says 4.10 is up, but I don't play (WOTB) on Steam...

Creighton_Abrams #10 Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:32 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 21886 battles
  • 651
  • [XYZ_1]
  • Member since:
    11-18-2016

Hello Teysanook. Yes, the issue still exists.

 

It appears to be a regular occurrence for Windows Store users following updates, we're sort of forgotten about, or Microsoft has some sort of delay between you pushing it out to them, and it appearing within their Global Stores. Android, MacStore/iOS, and Steam are all okay - checked/downloaded.



teysanook #11 Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:36 AM

    Captain

  • Moderator
  • 5380 battles
  • 1,044
  • [T1RKX]
  • Member since:
    03-09-2012

View Post2OLD2CARE, on 24 May 2018 - 02:05 PM, said:

 

yes - when i go to upgrade all i get is -- error 94 -- then it takes me to store but nowhere to upgrade

 

View PostCreighton_Abrams, on 24 May 2018 - 02:32 PM, said:

Hello Teysanook. Yes, the issue still exists.

 

It appears to be a regular occurrence for Windows Store users following updates, we're sort of forgotten about, or Microsoft has some sort of delay between you pushing it out to them, and it appearing within their Global Stores. Android, MacStore/iOS, and Steam are all okay - checked/downloaded.

 

Thank you for usuful information.

 



cromad #12 Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:48 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 6109 battles
  • 14
  • [CULL]
  • Member since:
    02-11-2017

View Postteysanook, on 24 May 2018 - 07:00 AM, said:

Do you still have an issue?

 

​yes, error94, no update available from Microsoft store, I have been trying to log in all day, it is now 5.40pm eastern Australian time,still cant update

teysanook #13 Posted 24 May 2018 - 08:09 AM

    Captain

  • Moderator
  • 5380 battles
  • 1,044
  • [T1RKX]
  • Member since:
    03-09-2012

Greeting, Commanders.

 

I have an update for the current situation which 4.10 client is not available on Windows Store. This issue is due to the platform's submitting process; i.e. the microsoft have to check the updates and WGM can not influence this process.

 

So, you have to wait for some times.

 

Sorry for any inconvenience.



Creighton_Abrams #14 Posted 24 May 2018 - 08:23 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 21886 battles
  • 651
  • [XYZ_1]
  • Member since:
    11-18-2016

I had thought so, guessing that's why the last event missions started at 1800hrs rather than 1500hrs,  However, having checked the Windows Store at 1800hrs, the Game still hasnt been updated.

 

Perhaps WG needs to factor release distribution times into the next release, as Windows users are currently left out.


Edited by Creighton_Abrams, 24 May 2018 - 09:23 AM.


2OLD2CARE #15 Posted 24 May 2018 - 09:29 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 105063 battles
  • 246
  • [FOTB]
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View Postteysanook, on 24 May 2018 - 08:09 AM, said:

Greeting, Commanders.

 

I have an update for the current situation which 4.10 client is not available on Windows Store. This issue is due to the platform's submitting process; i.e. the microsoft have to check the updates and WGM can not influence this process.

 

So, you have to wait for some times.

 

Sorry for any inconvenience.

thanks teysanook



RAHUL___Wot #16 Posted 24 May 2018 - 09:40 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 5676 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    11-15-2016

I'm not able to Update game. Update is not available in microsoft store. 

 



Creighton_Abrams #17 Posted 24 May 2018 - 10:37 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 21886 battles
  • 651
  • [XYZ_1]
  • Member since:
    11-18-2016
Yes, still not available within the Microsoft Store as of  2115 hrs JST...  

Edited by Creighton_Abrams, 24 May 2018 - 12:13 PM.


2OLD2CARE #18 Posted 24 May 2018 - 01:02 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 105063 battles
  • 246
  • [FOTB]
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016
A whole day without tanks - withdrawal symptoms terrible - have had to start talking to my wife 

RAHUL___Wot #19 Posted 24 May 2018 - 01:44 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 5676 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    11-15-2016

Everyone playing game expect me :( 

WG tell us when exactly update is coming for Windows, Its not fair for us . hurry up :angry:



teysanook #20 Posted 24 May 2018 - 03:26 PM

    Captain

  • Moderator
  • 5380 battles
  • 1,044
  • [T1RKX]
  • Member since:
    03-09-2012

Moved to more appropriate sub-forum. (Moved from 'Game Discussion' )

~ teysanook






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users