T6 Dracula H0 Helsing Lore

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #1 Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:59 AM

Captain

• 18130 battles
  • [ACT-1]

T6 Dracula and H0 Helsing Lore

I head towards an old tavern called 'Dark Feud', located in the outskirt of Bucharest. More like a village really. Only a few houses with shops and inns. Can't believe this is still Bucharest. I've heard of the rumors about this innkeeper who is a distant relative of Van Helsing. So I've decided to visit him and hear his story. These kind of stories amuse me since I was a child. 

I arrived at 'Dark Feud'. Really old tavern. You can tell by the look of it. Heck, it might collapse any time soon. I entered the tavern only to get amazed. The interior is modern unlike those taverns in other towns. It's more like a restaurant, having bright lights and brightly colored furnitures. Even the food menu is impressive. 

I looked around the tavern, and see the sign called 'Bar'. I headed towards that door and went downstairs.

The bar was like one of those hotel bars. Dimly lit and fashionable wooden interior. Large collection of wine, whisky, and vodka. Impressive for a somewhat small tavern. I took a counter seat and asked the bartender for recommendations. He recommended 'Old Feud'. Vodka as main with a mix of whiskey and 12 different herbs and spices.

"So what brings you here?" asked the bartender.

I took a sip of 'Old Feud' before replying. the Cocktail isn't bad.

"I heard of the rumors about Count Dracula around here. What is it? Some sort of myth?"

"Well, that ain't a myth sir. It all started in the time of Vlad Dracula, also known as Vlad the Impaler. He was a son of Vlad Dracule...

1462, Vlad Dracula impaled 2 Ottoman envoys. Thats when it all went wrong. He invaded the Ottoman Empire, massacred tens of thousands of Turks and Bulgarians. The Sultan of Ottoman, Mehmed II launched a campaign against Vlad III. The Sultan failed to kill Vlad, and Vlad failed to capture the Sultan. But many of the Wallachian soldiers defected to Radu, Vlad's younger brother. 

Things were looking grim for Vlad III, so he went to Transylvania to seek assistance from Matthias Cornivus, King of Hungary. But instead, Vlad III got arrested and got imprisoned for 12 years. Many says that his cruelty started when the Ottoman envoys came. But I believe that his true cruelty started after his release from imprisonment. The sense of betrayal made it worse. He went back to Wallachia, and dethroned Basarab. The civil war was cruel. It was like Vlad vent out his anger on those wounded. Vlad finally died when the Basarab, dethroned by Vlad III after his imprisonment, took revenge by capturing and putting him in cauldron full of boiling water. Eye for an eye, as they say.

"So Vlad III died once and for all. But whats with these rumours then?"

The bartender shakes his head.

"Some believed he faked death. There are evidence of him being alive, along with his son. And now, the descendants."

"Surely, the cruelty fades away from his family over time."

"That's not the case. in this time and hour, he wreaks havoc in the countryside."

There was a loud knock on the door, interrupting us. A man in his thirties entered, breathing heavily.

"He appeared Van!"

The bartender walked towards the door.

"Sorry sir. It seems I have a business to attend to. It was nice having to talk with you. Oh, and also, the drink is on me. Start up the engine. Get the Helsing ready. Let's move out."

I hear the engine sound. And few moments later, I took a glimpse of a somewhat at unusual tank with a double gun barrel on its turret. Could that bartender be....

THE END

Edited by xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, 04 August 2018 - 03:11 PM.

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

Jumper919029291 #2 Posted 15 May 2018 - 12:56 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 3374 battles
So far I have enjoyed it a lot. I'm really looking forward to how this lore will grow. Keep up the great work.

만국의 노동자여, 단결하라!

Workers of the world, unite!

Jason_Yim #3 Posted 16 May 2018 - 01:21 PM

Sergeant

• 8962 battles
  • [TERRI]
:great:

redbull9z #4 Posted 19 May 2018 - 05:08 PM

Corporal

• 9535 battles
  • [VN-RB]
looks like a great start. looking forward to it!

Jumper919029291 #5 Posted 31 July 2018 - 03:18 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 3374 battles

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 15 May 2018 - 11:59 AM, said:

T6 Dracula and H0 Helsing Lore

I head towards an old tavern called 'Dark Feud', located in the outskirt of Bucharest. More like a village really. Only a few houses with shops and inns. Can't believe this is still Bucharest. I've heard of the rumors about this innkeeper who is a distant relative of Van Helsing. So I've decided to visit him and hear his story. These kind of stories amuse me since I was a child. 

I arrived at 'Dark Feud'. Really old tavern. You can tell by the look of it. Heck, it might collapse any time soon. I entered the tavern only to get amazed. The interior is modern unlike those taverns in other towns. It's more like a restaurant, having bright lights and brightly colored furnitures. Even the food menu is impressive. 

I looked around the tavern, and see the sign called 'Bar'. I headed towards that door and went downstairs.

The bar was like one of those hotel bars. Dimly lit and fashionable wooden interior. Large collection of wine, whisky, and vodka. Impressive for a somewhat small tavern. I took a counter seat and asked the bartender for recommendations. He recommended 'Old Feud'. Vodka as main with a mix of whiskey and 12 different herbs and spices.

"So what brings you here?" asked the bartender.

I took a sip of 'Old Feud' before replying. the Cocktail isn't bad.

"I heard of the rumors about Count Dracula around here. What is it? Some sort of myth?"

"Well, that ain't a myth sir. It all started in the time of Vlad Dracula, also known as Vlad the Impaler. He was a son of Vlad Dracule...

1462, Vlad Dracula impaled 2 Ottoman envoys. Thats when it all went wrong. He invaded the Ottoman Empire, massacred tens of thousands of Turks and Bulgarians. The Sultan of Ottoman, Mehmed II launched a campaign against Vlad III. The Sultan failed to kill Vlad, and Vlad failed to capture the Sultan. But many of the Wallachian soldiers defected to Radu, Vlad's younger brother. 

Things were looking grim for Vlad III, so he went to Transylvania to seek assistance from Matthias Cornivus, King of Hungary. But instead, Vlad III got arrested and got imprisoned for 12 years. Many says that his cruelty started when the Ottoman envoys came. But I believe that his true cruelty started after his release from imprisonment. The sense of betrayal made it worse. He went back to Wallachia, and dethroned Basarab. The civil war was cruel. It was like Vlad vent out his anger on those wounded. Vlad finally died when the Basarab, dethroned by Vlad III after his imprisonment, took revenge by capturing and putting him in cauldron full of boiling water. Eye for an eye, as they say.

"So Vlad III died once and for all. But whats with these rumours then?"

The bartender shakes his head.

"Some believed he faked death. There are evidence of him being alive, along with his son. And now, the descendants."

"Surely, the cruelty fades away from his family over time."

"That's not the case. in this time and hour, he wreaks havoc in the countryside."

There was a loud knock on the door, interrupting us. A man in his thirties entered, breathing heavily.

"He appeared Van!"

The bartender walked towards the door.

"Sorry sir. It seems I have a business to attend to. It was nice having to talk with you. Oh, and also, the drink is on me. Start up the engine. Get the Helsing ready. Let's move out."

I hear the engine sound. And few moments later, I took a glimpse of a somewgat unusual tank with a double gun barrel on its turret. Could that bartender be....

THE END

Sorry for the late reply, I was inactive on the forums for about 2 months(Please don't kill me!). I finally got things settled down and I managed to get back and read the full lore, and I have to say, I enjoyed it a lot. Especially at the end, where you linked it to the vehicle in World of Tanks Blitz. I especially like how you created the background and the storyline. Great job, comrade!

만국의 노동자여, 단결하라!

Workers of the world, unite!

Also tagged with T6, Dracula, H0, Helsing, Lore

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users