Jump to content


Restarting your personal statistics

Restart statistics stats winrate win8 win lose sealclubbing attacking defending

  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

chokhulet #1 Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:07 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 10251 battles
  • 242
  • [N0YPI]
  • Member since:
    01-19-2016
I think this question or topic once appear in this forum and I forgot its title and I am so lazy to look for it as the information and details are very few... so I wanna start similar topic to gather more infor...  first I hear that you and I can restart your account by erasing (there is a proper term for it and what is that?) all your data, including battle count, win and lose count, winrate etc.. is that true?   And if I erase my data is my tank collection including its property stay in the garage? Is there any part of the tank that was affected like the equipment(s) and crew skill? Thank you all...

Xamphib #2 Posted 10 May 2018 - 01:56 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 906 battles
  • 8
  • [SIX9]
  • Member since:
    11-06-2017

As far as I remember, with the reset of your stats, you loose everything except the premium tanks you acquired. 

Also, in case - you need to provide them with credential and identity proof (soft copy of ID etc). To make sure you are the owner of that account, I guess. 



FrenzyFantasies #3 Posted 10 May 2018 - 02:22 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 34809 battles
  • 1,825
  • [FEAST]
  • Member since:
    01-14-2015

View Postchokhulet, on 10 May 2018 - 01:07 AM, said:

I think this question or topic once appear in this forum and I forgot its title and I am so lazy to look for it as the information and details are very few... so I wanna start similar topic to gather more infor...  first I hear that you and I can restart your account by erasing (there is a proper term for it and what is that?) all your data, including battle count, win and lose count, winrate etc.. is that true?   And if I erase my data is my tank collection including its property stay in the garage? Is there any part of the tank that was affected like the equipment(s) and crew skill? Thank you all...

 

it's either erase nothing or erase everything. best to delete your account if you are really hate your statistics.

 

Statistics are there to know what kind of player you are. no one should ever or even try manipulating their statistics.


Leader of FEAST (Fulcra of the East), Twister Cup 2018 Asia Server Champion

Developer of SerBot (Discord Stats Bot) & Mod Site MadWoTBMods

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill


Jumper919029291 #4 Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:12 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 5075 battles
  • 445
  • Member since:
    03-23-2016

View PostXamphib, on 10 May 2018 - 10:56 AM, said:

As far as I remember, with the reset of your stats, you loose everything except the premium tanks you acquired. 

Also, in case - you need to provide them with credential and identity proof (soft copy of ID etc). To make sure you are the owner of that account, I guess. 

Oh, did we get to keep our premium tanks after restarting an account? I didn't know that. How about the equipments on that premium tank?


Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!


chokhulet #5 Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:53 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 10251 battles
  • 242
  • [N0YPI]
  • Member since:
    01-19-2016

View PostJumper919029291, on 10 May 2018 - 10:12 AM, said:

Oh, did we get to keep our premium tanks after restarting an account? I didn't know that. How about the equipments on that premium tank?

 

Yeah!  What happen to equipment? What happen to all the skill trained ?? Are they go back to zero againn??

Creighton_Abrams #6 Posted 16 June 2018 - 02:15 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 24331 battles
  • 699
  • [XYZ_1]
  • Member since:
    11-18-2016

I think you need to create a new account and start again, just as I did. 

Why not just keep the old account, and either use it to experiment with Tanks, or try and do what I am doing and improve the WR / DR, bit by bit ? 







Also tagged with Restart, statistics, stats, winrate, win8, win, lose, sealclubbing, attacking, defending

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users