Small Problem with Japanese Line

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

XF1_Razer #1 Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:07 AM

Sergeant

• 9660 battles
  • [DARTH]

I’m sure that many people will agree that the only good tanks in the Japanese line are from tier VIII-X (must be maxed). The rest of the line simply isn’t enjoyable;

- you’d think that with the serious lack of armour WG would give them some speed? Nope. Most of the Japanese line can’t even go up a hill faster than 25km/h

- you’d also think WG may give the line some concealment? Nope. Chi-Ri is essentially the lame equivalent of Großer Kürfurst in WoWs. You can see the massive hulking atrocity from hundreds of metres away

- so with all that at least the tier 4-7 tanks have legit guns right? Well yes... then there’s Chi-Ri again that boasts that truly ‘amazing’ tier 6 autoloader that can’t even pen an IS3’s size with premium shells.

WG could you do something about this ‘small’ issue?

Many thx,

your (not so) friendly neighbour Razer 

XF1_Razer #2 Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:08 AM

Sergeant

• 9660 battles
  • [DARTH]

View PostXF1_Razer, on 15 April 2018 - 09:07 AM, said:

I’m sure that many people will agree that the only good tanks in the Japanese line are from tier VIII-X (must be maxed). The rest of the line simply isn’t enjoyable;

- you’d think that with the serious lack of armour WG would give them some speed? Nope. Most of the Japanese line can’t even go up a hill faster than 25km/h

- you’d also think WG may give the line some concealment? Nope. Chi-Ri is essentially the lame equivalent of Großer Kürfurst in WoWs. You can see the massive hulking atrocity from hundreds of metres away

- so with all that at least the tier 4-7 tanks have legit guns right? Well yes... then there’s Chi-Ri again that boasts that truly ‘amazing’ tier 6 autoloader that can’t even pen an IS3’s size with premium shells.

WG could you do something about this ‘small’ issue?

Many thx,

oops o chucked this in the wrong topic

Jason_Yim #3 Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:34 AM

Sergeant

• 8810 battles
  • [TERRI]
*crazy man laughing at u*

XF1_Razer #4 Posted 15 April 2018 - 10:06 AM

Sergeant

• 9660 battles
  • [DARTH]

Am I not correct? As far as I’m concerned you don’t even have anything past the tier 2 from the Japanese line Jason_Yim. Essentially I don’t need comments from idiots who don’t know what their talking about. Fair enough?

Noobieman #5 Posted 15 April 2018 - 11:57 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 19825 battles
  • [AVSW]

View PostXF1_Razer, on 15 April 2018 - 08:06 PM, said:

Am I not correct? As far as I’m concerned you don’t even have anything past the tier 2 from the Japanese line Jason_Yim. Essentially I don’t need comments from idiots who don’t know what their talking about. Fair enough?

take a chill pill Razer

Jumper919029291 #6 Posted 15 April 2018 - 12:09 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 2124 battles
  • [ROKGW]
Yes, those tiers 4-8 Japanese tanks were among the easiest targets to destroy and at the same time the less formidable ones. They do not even pose a proper threat since they are taken down so easily.

만국의 로동자여, 단결하라!

Workers of the world, unite!

anthonylei01 #7 Posted 15 April 2018 - 02:26 PM

Captain

• 15640 battles
  • [CPVA]

Chi-Ri is often mis-used and ofter under estimated

I tried it on my friend's account, can do early deal 2k damages per game. 

Honestly, this tank is not for normal players, hence the bad rip. 

Diamond114 #8 Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:34 AM

Captain

• 15692 battles
  • [408]

I would say the Japanese line is NOT for frontline players or role and never should be played that way. Emphasis should be made to avoid taking any damage and unnecessary risks when supporting teammates particularly with Chi-Ri and Type 61. In that sense quite heavily dependent on the team not going full [edited] early on and ideally taking much of the incoming rounds for you.

Mid-tier with Chi-Nu and Chi-To isn't bad from my experience, just avoid going head-on against a loaded KV-2 and use the gun depression to minimize exposure like you would on US meds, though with the non-existent armor on the turret you don't have the staying power that US meds have.

Chi-He and Ke-Ho also isn't bad once you get the 57mm, the Ke-Ni is really fun and effective in the right hands unless going up against a Matilda, Hetzer or Valentine head-on, Chi-Ni and Ha-Go in my experience is a bit meh. 

Chi-Ha is okay. The 47mm has good DPM and decent pen

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

Jumper919029291 #9 Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:24 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 2124 battles
  • [ROKGW]
Really, Chi-Nu, Chi-To, Chi-Ri are one of the most juicy targets for my KV-2. Especially the Chi-Ri is one of the few tier 7 tanks that I can pen with HE frontally.

만국의 로동자여, 단결하라!

XF1_Razer #10 Posted 17 April 2018 - 08:20 AM

Sergeant

• 9660 battles
  • [DARTH]

View PostNoobieman, on 15 April 2018 - 11:57 AM, said:

take a chill pill Razer

Lol as if I would take any advice from you. I would show your stats from BlitzStars but that would become REAL naming and shaming.

Jumper919029291 #11 Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:54 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 2124 battles
  • [ROKGW]

View PostXF1_Razer, on 17 April 2018 - 05:20 PM, said:

Lol as if I would take any advice from you. I would show your stats from BlitzStars but that would become REAL naming and shaming.

Seriousely, stop judjing people with their stats. Having a not so good winrate doesn't mean that he is deliberately being a [edited]. He may have bad stats, but as a person, that guy can be a great dude. He was just telling you to calm down since you did seem to be a bit frustrated. He wasn't trying to insult you in any way.

Edited by Jumper919029291, 17 April 2018 - 10:55 AM.

만국의 로동자여, 단결하라!

XF1_Razer #12 Posted 18 April 2018 - 05:27 AM

Sergeant

• 9660 battles
  • [DARTH]

I have one thing to say. You sure that all you saw was just a bad winrate? I wasn’t even frustrated. I just don’t enjoy taking useless responses coming from useless players. Understand?

Jumper919029291 #13 Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:22 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 2124 battles
  • [ROKGW]

View PostXF1_Razer, on 18 April 2018 - 02:27 PM, said:

I have one thing to say. You sure that all you saw was just a bad winrate? I wasn’t even frustrated. I just don’t enjoy taking useless responses coming from useless players. Understand?

I just looked at his stats and in my opinion, they are not as bad as what you said. Maybe it's because I am an idiot myself, but i do not see why Noobieman is a useless player. In terms of winrate, 51% is quite decent and he is definately not a troll. Why do you think Noobieman is a useless player? In game stats wise and forum activities wise, I think he is a great person with a lot of potential.

만국의 로동자여, 단결하라!

XF1_Razer #14 Posted 19 April 2018 - 06:55 AM

Sergeant

• 9660 battles
  • [DARTH]

You stand defending him? For what reason. As far as I’m concerned, he has said one thing in this thread which I found pretty useless.

Plus you should really stop making up half that crap. I never specified that his stats were bad therefore statements such as ‘they are not as bad as you said’ invalid.

BuffaloBill #15 Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:35 PM

Private

• 70 battles
  • [BILLS]

View PostXF1_Razer, on 17 April 2018 - 08:20 AM, said:

View PostXF1_Razer, on 19 April 2018 - 06:55 AM, said:

I never specified that his stats were bad therefore statements such as ‘they are not as bad as you said’ invalid.

Uh, yeah, you did. If you can’t see that the first comment of yours quoted above claims that his stats are bad, then you’re only deluding yourself. 

Diamond114 #16 Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:34 PM

Captain

• 15692 battles
  • [408]

View PostXF1_Razer, on 19 April 2018 - 03:55 PM, said:

You stand defending him? For what reason. As far as I’m concerned, he has said one thing in this thread which I found pretty useless.

Plus you should really stop making up half that crap. I never specified that his stats were bad therefore statements such as ‘they are not as bad as you said’ invalid.

If I had been the one that said to you to take a chill pill, would you still be butthurt?

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

Diamond114 #17 Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:40 PM

Captain

• 15692 battles
  • [408]

I can understand why you would be mad to Jason Yim, I don't undersand why would you be mad to Noobieman when all he says is for you to calm down.

And if you're going to discriminate based on stats then I would just suck more and throw away my unicum stats.

XF1_Razer #18 Posted 20 April 2018 - 07:20 AM

Sergeant

• 9660 battles
  • [DARTH]

Lol. Impressive you would come this far to defend him. Maybe I should have specified that I was just making a general statement. I don’t really care whatever people say. I assumed forums were for answering questions and receiving the opinions of players who respond with real answers (Diamond114, Jumper919029291 etc). Never did I realise I would have to deal with people taking small statements to rediculous arguments. Thank you all very much for the help, please read this properly to ensure don’t make up more trash and then claim I said it.

your (apparently not) friendly neighbour Razer 

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #19 Posted 20 April 2018 - 12:58 PM

Captain

• 16612 battles
  • [ACT-1]
chiri is dpm monster if used correctly. sta has good gun. type61 can be a passive spotter with high view. stb? type61 with better turret

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #20 Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:00 PM

Captain

• 16612 battles
  • [ACT-1]
ask me specific question and ill try to answer them. my first.line was stb line.

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users