ST EMIL and RHM

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Husni_Siregar #1 Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:49 AM

Corporal

• 43509 battles
  • [AVID]

Dear WG, 

St EmiL need to rework.its speed due its thin armor..its light td,so please nerf the speed with additional 10 km/h comparing with others TD in tier VIi..   And so RHM  also.need to rework its speed n ROF .. Whats the advantage being tier VIII after EMIL.. The first gun at least same ROF with EMIL (WITH ALL EQUIPMENT n provisions). 5,32 rate of fire /m will fair. 

Please submit this for next update dearest WG .

Best regards.

Edited by Husni_Siregar, 14 April 2018 - 08:52 AM.

Jumper919029291 #2 Posted 14 April 2018 - 09:01 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 5181 battles
The St. Emil surely would do well with a slight speed buff. As for the Rhm, the first fun is superior to the 12.8cm on the St. Emil. It has much better penetration and dispersion. The Rhm does not need a buff. It would be called overpowered then.

Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #3 Posted 14 April 2018 - 02:05 PM

Captain

• 24266 battles
  • [ACT-1]
emil had engine problem irl. and its perfectlybalanced with insane pen amd module damage. learn to play

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

Jumper919029291 #4 Posted 14 April 2018 - 02:36 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 5181 battles

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 14 April 2018 - 11:05 PM, said:

emil had engine problem irl. and its perfectlybalanced with insane pen amd module damage. learn to play

I have never driven the St. Emil, but the 12.8cm sure is nasty to get hit with. How does the 10.5cm stack up though?

Husni_Siregar #5 Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:02 PM

Corporal

• 43509 battles
  • [AVID]
Nothing is overpowered since its depends on players type, and team composition.
Its just need rebalance coz  tanks composition is unpredict.

Jumper919029291 #6 Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:33 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 5181 battles

View PostHusni_Siregar, on 16 April 2018 - 05:02 AM, said:

Nothing is overpowered since its depends on players type, and team composition.
Its just need rebalance coz tanks composition is unpredict.

There are overpowered vehicles in the game representatively, the Helsing and Dracula. Those are the vehicles that are easier than other tanks to drive for noobs and machines that can be devastating when driven by a unicum. For instance, the Hetzer at tier 4 has superior armour for its tier and a very strong gun. The Matilda, also at tier 4, has armour that is almost impossible to penetrate. So, what I'm trying to say is there are DEFINATELY overpowered vehicles out there.

XF1_Razer #7 Posted 17 April 2018 - 08:29 AM

Sergeant

• 13305 battles
  • [DARTH]

Could people please stop saying Helsing and Dracula are OP? Helsing does ~200 damage per shot. That means if the other shot bounces or misses, you’ll essentially do as much damage as a light of the same tier (SP I C). Helsing has mediocre armour and can be penetrated easily by... practically everything from tier 7 and up. Dracula is (in a sense) more on the ‘OP’ side. The speed is, as everyone knows, the main advantage. Dracula (for those who do not have it), is very similar to Ru, just a tier 7 version with a downgraded gun and armour. By no means does this imply Dracula was based of the Ru. The most likely tank that Dracula was based of is AMX CDC, a tier 8 medium. 

That got very off-topic. Anyway, I agree. St. Emil sucks, but Rhm is good.

your (not so) friendly neighbour Razer 

Jumper919029291 #8 Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:50 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 5181 battles

View PostXF1_Razer, on 17 April 2018 - 05:29 PM, said:

Could people please stop saying Helsing and Dracula are OP? Helsing does ~200 damage per shot. That means if the other shot bounces or misses, you’ll essentially do as much damage as a light of the same tier (SP I C). Helsing has mediocre armour and can be penetrated easily by... practically everything from tier 7 and up. Dracula is (in a sense) more on the ‘OP’ side. The speed is, as everyone knows, the main advantage. Dracula (for those who do not have it), is very similar to Ru, just a tier 7 version with a downgraded gun and armour. By no means does this imply Dracula was based of the Ru. The most likely tank that Dracula was based of is AMX CDC, a tier 8 medium. 

That got very off-topic. Anyway, I agree. St. Emil sucks, but Rhm is good.

Just go watch Bushka's OP tanks video. He clearly stated that the Hellsing is stupidly overpowered and he doesn't know how the bloody thing passed quality control. I agree with him. The hellsing has rediculous speed for a TD and the gun reload is rather fast, so missing or bouncing one of those 2 shots doesn't hurt that much. Also, for its speed, it has insane armour that can bounce a lot of shells. All in all, its almost an idiot proof tank.

XF1_Razer #9 Posted 21 April 2018 - 02:03 AM

Sergeant

• 13305 battles
  • [DARTH]

Interesting. Nothing has changed. Also I bet bushka wasn’t actually complaining about the TD... contrary to how you made it sound like.

Helsing generally doesn’t give me any trouble - it certainly is annoying at times but from the way I look at it, it doesn’t have the ability to turn the tide on the battlefield. This is especially so in tier VIII battles, where they are easily out gunned by meds. Most people would agree the Helsing is ‘OP’ but in reality, is it really? Perhaps it’s because I rarely fight a skilled Helsing (unlikely), or I just never really take much notice. Either way, I’m not changing my opinion and Helsing still doesn’t seem overpowering to me.

2OLD2CARE #10 Posted 21 April 2018 - 03:30 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 131261 battles
  • [FOTB]

View PostXF1_Razer, on 21 April 2018 - 02:03 AM, said:

Interesting. Nothing has changed. Also I bet bushka wasn’t actually complaining about the TD... contrary to how you made it sound like.

Helsing generally doesn’t give me any trouble - it certainly is annoying at times but from the way I look at it, it doesn’t have the ability to turn the tide on the battlefield. This is especially so in tier VIII battles, where they are easily out gunned by meds. Most people would agree the Helsing is ‘OP’ but in reality, is it really? Perhaps it’s because I rarely fight a skilled Helsing (unlikely), or I just never really take much notice. Either way, I’m not changing my opinion and Helsing still doesn’t seem overpowering to me.

Agree entirely with you about Helsing - it is not an OP tank

tzs137 #11 Posted 21 April 2018 - 03:47 AM

Corporal

• 741 battles
  • [R_KOR]

[content removed]

Insults or derogatory comments, user sanctioned, content removed.

~ teysanook

Edited by teysanook, 21 April 2018 - 04:34 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users