pk on blitz

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

PKonBlitz_YouTuber #1 Posted 12 April 2018 - 02:27 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 12452 battles
  • [-47-]

Hello Tank Commanders!

This is PK WoT Blitz eSport Tournament YouTuber, Founder of Clan Wars Asia and Press account holder from Asian Server!

First of all, I must congratulate Asian Server for achieving the success in increasing the tournament Activity in Asian Server! Special thanks to WG eSport Team for supporting us, Clan Wars Asia and Great Leader of All Professional Clans that helped us to achieve this target!

Now, as we have increased the activity that was our first aim now we are looking for Streamers from Asian Server for WarGaming's Official Tournaments in Asian Server! I do have my team for this as well, but I want to provide everyone a chance to be a tournament streamer! Share this msg with your friends and tell them about this!

Streamer should be able to commentate in following Languages(Only 1 language):

1-Japanse

2-Vietnamese

(We Do have a lot of streamers for English, but if you are interested than also you can send me a DM.)

Rule: 1-Streamer is not allowed to curse or abuse any clan in live streams. 2-Follow all WG Rules.

How To Apply?

Just Send PK a Message with your Twitch or YouTube channel link, that's it. I always make it easy for everyone so no complications!

Note: This is not a job offer, you are not going to get anything in return for your services from WarGaming. Neither rewards in-game like Gold or any premium tank nor Cash from WG. But I will make sure to promote your channels and I will help you grow as well as a tournament streamer.

Good Luck! Let's Battle!

Join on Discord:

https://discord.gg/QhW7e​

Edited by PKonBlitz_YouTuber, 12 April 2018 - 02:30 PM.

WOT Blitz Tournament YouTuber!

Clan Wars Asia- King of Kings 1 vs 1 Tournament!

Talk to me on Discord: https://discord.gg/4fDbuev​

Jason_Yim #2 Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:05 AM

Sergeant

• 9291 battles
  • [TERRI]

I can do that btw but what I lack is time

I have OBS to stream and record

I speak English btw

I'm Jason_Yim a.k.a MYASON wotb and more 

Edited by Jason_Yim, 14 April 2018 - 07:06 AM.

Also tagged with pk on blitz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users