[GRUMP] / [SURLY] - Looking for new blood

Grump no dickheads except for

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

The_SnakeEyes #21 Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:14 AM

First Lieutenant

• 23163 battles
  • [SURLY]

Wow, you are guys way too harsh on poor Esh. He clearly has some sort of mental disorder...take it easy on him.

So Grump, some of us way too busy in real lives and unfortunately don’t have as much time to play as we used to. However we are in chat/discord every day and the banter never stops.

We are looking for good guys who love the game and the social aspect of it. 

Cheers fellow tankers!

anthonylei01 #22 Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:52 AM

Captain

• 16187 battles
  • [YOYO_]

View PostRedback_Bluegum, on 11 April 2018 - 02:09 PM, said:

Surly (also known as Grump) is seeking new members.

We are a bunch of mature blitz players with a sense of humour.  A surly demenour is a plus; plenty of >40 year olds in the clan.

We are specifically seeking new members to bolster our fledgling tournament team.

Applicants should have stats comparable the other members of our clan, which range from competant to unicum).  Minimum win rate of 60% and 10,000 battles played.  Exceptions to these requirements have and will occur.

No dickheads allowed, with special exceptions for certain existing clan members.

Applications are subject to clan vote.

English is a must.

60% - checked

10,000 games - checked

English - checked

Dickheads - errrrrrrr........ well, I guess I am one.... hahaha

conclusion - application DECLINED 

The_Gaffer #23 Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:13 PM

Captain

• 53801 battles
  • [SHIRE]

View Postanthonylei01, on 11 April 2018 - 09:52 PM, said:

60% - checked

10,000 games - checked

English - checked

Dickheads - errrrrrrr........ well, I guess I am one.... hahaha

conclusion - application DECLINED 

Lol, Anthony. You are allowed to have strong opinions. I don’t think anyone doubts your ability or your intelligence. 

Not sure you would enjoy the casual banter though. You seem to be all business when it comes to the game. Nothing wrong with that. 

"It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish."

LadyLab #24 Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:22 PM

Corporal

• 13004 battles
  • [AUSIE]

View PostDamrod, on 11 April 2018 - 07:20 PM, said:

Well, you don’t recall correctly. That was the Esh Gandalf, if you ever read the links you post.

View Postankitgusai19, on 11 April 2018 - 07:17 PM, said:

iirc gandalf was even ready to send nudes. 

On a serious note, That post was just a banter and Esh's post here is just misleading and he probably trolling.   

I didn’t read in red backs original post all u had to do was send nudes ‍♀ Who knew it could be that simple 

Diamond114 #25 Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:38 PM

Captain

• 16529 battles
  • [408]

View PostChamayequis, on 11 April 2018 - 08:06 PM, said:

I find it more suspicious that you would have 2 friends, unless they were related to you or you paid them gold.

One has quit for some time, the other one is just a new player that doesn`t know the real deal with Esh boyo here

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

Esh11 #26 Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:52 PM

Captain

• 49614 battles
  • [KAZ_]

View PostThe_SnakeEyes, on 11 April 2018 - 11:14 AM, said:

Wow, you are guys way too harsh on poor Esh. He clearly has some sort of mental disorder...take it easy on him.

So Grump, some of us way too busy in real lives and unfortunately don’t have as much time to play as we used to. However we are in chat/discord every day and the banter never stops.

We are looking for good guys who love the game and the social aspect of it. 

Cheers fellow tankers!

As long as I am here you cannot fool anyone . Everyone already knows you are running a scam . Nobody send him any noods . 

Esh11 #27 Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:59 PM

Captain

• 49614 battles
  • [KAZ_]

View PostLadyLab, on 11 April 2018 - 01:22 PM, said:

I didn’t read in red backs original post all u had to do was send nudes ‍♀ Who knew it could be that simple 

Sorry I believe it is not just noods , it is gold and money as well . Money goes to Noobka , noods go to Snakeoil and gold is for the rest of the minions . My friend went through all of this and yet they din't admit him to the clan . He cannot come forward and reveal himself coz he is afraid Snakeoil will post them on the internet . I cannot say if this information is 100% true  but this is what my friend told me .

Hyousetsu_Ouka #28 Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:14 PM

Captain

• 34733 battles
  • [-ENT-]

60wr? no

10k battles? yes

English? yes

[edited]? Doing stupid stunts in ELC and kamikaze in LTTB and Ru. (+20)

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

Diamond114 #29 Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:23 PM

Captain

• 16529 battles
  • [408]

View PostEsh11, on 11 April 2018 - 03:58 PM, said:

The requirements of joining this clan are misleading . I had read a post of this forum before where the guy had claimed with photographic evidence that grumpy clan charged gold for joining the clan . I am sure someone can dig up that old thread . Once you have sent them gold they demand real money . Now that they have you trapped becoz you have already given them money they ask you for noods . A friend of mine told me that Snakeoil personally selects which noods he likes the most . Now you cannot completely rule out the possibility that all of this could just be a rumor  but it is best to be vigilant . Being a good and responsible forumer I thought it was my duty to warn unsuspecting young players . :honoring:

View PostEsh11, on 11 April 2018 - 06:18 PM, said:

I clearly said that it is quite possible that it is rumor . I never claimed it was 100% true . I also din't make up the story . There was a thread about it on the forum some time ago and someone had posted a screenshot as well . It is not possible for me to verify the authenticity of the story . But if there is any truth in the story then it is my responsibility to protect young kids from old grumpy guys . IMO the behavior of the members of grumpy clan has always been quite suspicious . As I responsible member of this forum it is my duty to provide information to other players so that they are in a better position to make a decision . 

View PostEsh11, on 11 April 2018 - 06:22 PM, said:

Oh yes here it is . Now did I start the above thread ? Did I post the messenger screenshot ? No . How am I supposed to know if it 100% false ? Even if there is 0.1% chance that it is true then it is our responsibility to warn people . A lot of school going children play this game . You never know what grump old men are up to .

​The HCL clan which you promoted isn`t any better than GRUMP. In fact, pretty safe to say said clan managed to get such a foul rep for AFK and unsporting behaviour shenanigans that "Noobka" even called them out on it.

Also looking at Chama`s posted thread it should be bloody obvious someone not actually from GRUMP wants to ride on the fact that "Noobka" was in GRUMP clan to scam other players.

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

The_Gaffer #30 Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:24 PM

Captain

• 53801 battles
  • [SHIRE]

View PostEsh11, on 11 April 2018 - 11:59 PM, said:

Sorry I believe it is not just noods , it is gold and money as well . Money goes to Noobka , noods go to Snakeoil and gold is for the rest of the minions . My friend went through all of this and yet they din't admit him to the clan . He cannot come forward and reveal himself coz he is afraid Snakeoil will post them on the internet . I cannot say if this information is 100% true  but this is what my friend told me .

Certainly sounds like something I would expect a friend of yours to do. 

Diamond114 #31 Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:26 PM

Captain

• 16529 battles
  • [408]

View PostEsh11, on 11 April 2018 - 10:59 PM, said:

Yeah, right.

Want some salt to go? Your comment looks bland

Edited by Diamond114, 11 April 2018 - 02:32 PM.

Diamond114 #32 Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:27 PM

Captain

• 16529 battles
  • [408]

View PostGandalf_Greyhame, on 11 April 2018 - 11:24 PM, said:

Certainly sounds like something I would expect a friend of yours to do. 

​A friend with huge hands

The_Gaffer #33 Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:32 PM

Captain

• 53801 battles
  • [SHIRE]

View PostDiamond114, on 12 April 2018 - 12:27 AM, said:

A friend with huge hands

Lol, that’s why they’re friends. :D

Diamond114 #34 Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:35 PM

Captain

• 16529 battles
  • [408]

View PostGandalf_Greyhame, on 11 April 2018 - 11:32 PM, said:

Lol, that’s why they’re friends. :D

Hooah.

Skuz` apo.

Esh11 #35 Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:40 PM

Captain

• 49614 battles
  • [KAZ_]

One moment this guy had 50k battles . Next moment he has 0 battles . This guy is a hacker . Luckily I managed to get a screenshot at the perfect time .

The_Gaffer #36 Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:45 PM

Captain

• 53801 battles
  • [SHIRE]

View PostEsh11, on 12 April 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

One moment this guy had 50k battles . Next moment he has 0 battles . This guy is a hacker . Luckily I managed to get a screenshot at the perfect time .

Very flattering that you follow me so avidly. I’m sorry I can’t return the infatuation. 

Hyousetsu_Ouka #37 Posted 11 April 2018 - 03:27 PM

Captain

• 34733 battles
  • [-ENT-]
Did you know? Esh uses his sub acc to make discussion

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

Esh11 #38 Posted 11 April 2018 - 04:40 PM

Captain

• 49614 battles
  • [KAZ_]
My vacation is about to begin . God help this forum :trollface:

Dangerous_when_Sober #39 Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:31 PM

Captain

• 65847 battles
  • [KR0N0]

View PostEsh11, on 11 April 2018 - 04:40 PM, said:

My vacation is about to begin . God help this forum :trollface:

You started this, don’t chicken out now.

Uchiha_Itachi_1 #40 Posted 11 April 2018 - 09:57 PM

Sergeant

• 28039 battles
  • [SGTH1]
Which tier tournament do u want to play? I am not from XTRA clan, I just joined them to play a few tournaments, I belong to SGTH1 but its about dead after last twister

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users