Jump to content


[GRUMP] / [SURLY] - Looking for new blood

Grump no dickheads except for

  • Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

Redback_Bluegum #1 Posted 11 April 2018 - 06:09 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 19213 battles
  • 274
  • [SURLY]
  • Member since:
    09-25-2016

Surly (also known as Grump) is seeking new members.

 

We are a bunch of mature blitz players with a sense of humour.  A surly demenour is a plus; plenty of >40 year olds in the clan.

 

We are specifically seeking new members to bolster our fledgling tournament team.

 

Applicants should have stats comparable the other members of our clan, which range from competant to unicum).  Minimum win rate of 60% and 10,000 battles played.  Exceptions to these requirements have and will occur.

 

No dickheads allowed, with special exceptions for certain existing clan members.

 

Applications are subject to clan vote.

 

English is a must.


http://www.blitzstars.com/player/asia/Redback_Bluegum

 

Make sure your worst enemy doesn't live between your own two ears


Redback_Bluegum #2 Posted 11 April 2018 - 06:11 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 19213 battles
  • 274
  • [SURLY]
  • Member since:
    09-25-2016
Post your application here or via forum PM 

http://www.blitzstars.com/player/asia/Redback_Bluegum

 

Make sure your worst enemy doesn't live between your own two ears


Esh11 #3 Posted 11 April 2018 - 06:45 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 41050 battles
  • 1,066
  • [DQN]
  • Member since:
    03-20-2015
When he says looking for new blood they literally want new blood . I think this is some kind of a crazy cult .

Edited by Esh11, 11 April 2018 - 07:02 AM.

                                           

                                                                 

  


Let_the_Wookiee_win #4 Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:37 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 47363 battles
  • 286
  • [U_BAD]
  • Member since:
    07-13-2014

View PostEsh11, on 11 April 2018 - 04:58 PM, said:

The requirements of joining this clan are misleading . I had read a post of this forum before where the guy had claimed with photographic evidence that grumpy clan charged gold for joining the clan . I am sure someone can dig up that old thread . Once you have sent them gold they demand real money . Now that they have you trapped becoz you have already given them money they ask you for noods . A friend of mine told me that Snakeoil personally selects which noods he likes the most . Now you cannot completely rule out the possibility that all of this could just be a rumor  but it is best to be vigilant . Being a good and responsible forumer I thought it was my duty to warn unsuspecting young players . :honoring:

You are a blight on this gaming community, you have had it in for GRUMP members ever since we called you out for being a professional pest in game for your contempt AFK behavior and in game anti social behavior.  You are the person that needs to be banned.

 

For the record GRUMP / SURLY on the Asia and NA servers have never taken or received gold from a present, past or prospective member of the clan. We are a bunch of like minded mature individuals who enjoy the banter and the game most importantly, one member I may remind you has turned it into his full time livelihood.

 

Now mind your own business and get back into the box you crawled out of.



The_Gaffer #5 Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:51 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 53801 battles
  • 2,391
  • [SHIRE]
  • Member since:
    10-28-2013

I am generally pretty tolerant of all sorts but this Esh is one criminally stupid and beligerant troll. From trolling and going AFK with his HCL partners in crime to constantly misunderstanding everything, including plain English, his antics never cease. 

 

It’s not gold that will keep you from being accepted, Esh. Rather, it’s the no dickheads requirement. 


"It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish."

 


BuffaloBill #6 Posted 11 April 2018 - 09:00 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 78 battles
  • 9
  • [BILLS]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View PostEsh11, on 11 April 2018 - 06:58 AM, said:

Being a good and responsible forumer...

 

:D



Ambulant #7 Posted 11 April 2018 - 09:04 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 50643 battles
  • 262
  • [FLAME]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2015

View PostGandalf_Greyhame, on 11 April 2018 - 08:51 AM, said:

I am generally pretty tolerant of all sorts but this Esh is one criminally stupid and beligerant troll. From trolling and going AFK with his HCL partners in crime to constantly misunderstanding everything, including plain English, his antics never cease.

 

It’s not gold that will keep you from being accepted, Esh. Rather, it’s the no dickheads requirement.

 

 Hear! Hear!

 



ankitgusai19 #8 Posted 11 April 2018 - 09:16 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 48772 battles
  • 617
  • [SMRT]
  • Member since:
    06-01-2015

View PostEsh11, on 11 April 2018 - 12:28 PM, said:

The requirements of joining this clan are misleading . I had read a post of this forum before where the guy had claimed with photographic evidence that grumpy clan charged gold for joining the clan . I am sure someone can dig up that old thread . Once you have sent them gold they demand real money . Now that they have you trapped becoz you have already given them money they ask you for noods . A friend of mine told me that Snakeoil personally selects which noods he likes the most . Now you cannot completely rule out the possibility that all of this could just be a rumor  but it is best to be vigilant . Being a good and responsible forumer I thought it was my duty to warn unsuspecting young players . :honoring:

 

Oh yeah,
chameyaquis had to sold his dog to get in the GRUMP.

if anyone is wondering here is link. http://forum.wotblitz.asia/index.php?/topic/17687-scamming-scumbags-hit-a-new-low/ 


 

ankitgusai19 #9 Posted 11 April 2018 - 09:17 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 48772 battles
  • 617
  • [SMRT]
  • Member since:
    06-01-2015

View PostGandalf_Greyhame, on 11 April 2018 - 02:21 PM, said:

I am generally pretty tolerant of all sorts but this Esh is one criminally stupid and beligerant troll. From trolling and going AFK with his HCL partners in crime to constantly misunderstanding everything, including plain English, his antics never cease. 

 

It’s not gold that will keep you from being accepted, Esh. Rather, it’s the no dickheads requirement. 

 

iirc gandalf was even ready to send nudes. 

On a serious note, That post was just a banter and Esh's post here is just misleading and he probably trolling.   

Edited by ankitgusai19, 11 April 2018 - 09:21 AM.


Esh11 #10 Posted 11 April 2018 - 09:18 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 41050 battles
  • 1,066
  • [DQN]
  • Member since:
    03-20-2015

View PostLet_the_Wookiee_win, on 11 April 2018 - 08:37 AM, said:

You are a blight on this gaming community, you have had it in for GRUMP members ever since we called you out for being a professional pest in game for your contempt AFK behavior and in game anti social behavior.  You are the person that needs to be banned.

 

For the record GRUMP / SURLY on the Asia and NA servers have never taken or received gold from a present, past or prospective member of the clan. We are a bunch of like minded mature individuals who enjoy the banter and the game most importantly, one member I may remind you has turned it into his full time livelihood.

 

Now mind your own business and get back into the box you crawled out of.

I clearly said that it is quite possible that it is rumor . I never claimed it was 100% true . I also din't make up the story . There was a thread about it on the forum some time ago and someone had posted a screenshot as well . It is not possible for me to verify the authenticity of the story . But if there is any truth in the story then it is my responsibility to protect young kids from old grumpy guys . IMO the behavior of the members of grumpy clan has always been quite suspicious . As I responsible member of this forum it is my duty to provide information to other players so that they are in a better position to make a decision . 


                                           

                                                                 

  


Damrod #11 Posted 11 April 2018 - 09:20 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 27 battles
  • 6
  • [SHIRE]
  • Member since:
    11-22-2017

View Postankitgusai19, on 11 April 2018 - 07:17 PM, said:

 

iirc gandalf was even ready to send nudes. 

That post was just a banter and Esh's post is just misleading and he probably is trolling.   

 

Well, you don’t recall correctly. That was the Esh Gandalf, if you ever read the links you post.


"Evil cannot fight forever."

 


Esh11 #12 Posted 11 April 2018 - 09:22 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 41050 battles
  • 1,066
  • [DQN]
  • Member since:
    03-20-2015

View Postankitgusai19, on 11 April 2018 - 09:16 AM, said:

 

Oh yeah,
chameyaquis had to sold his dog to get in the GRUMP.

if anyone is wondering here is link. http://forum.wotblitz.asia/index.php?/topic/17687-scamming-scumbags-hit-a-new-low/ 


 

 

Oh yes here it is . Now did I start the above thread ? Did I post the messenger screenshot ? No . How am I supposed to know if it 100% false ? Even if there is 0.1% chance that it is true then it is our responsibility to warn people . A lot of school going children play this game . You never know what grump old men are up to .

Edited by Esh11, 11 April 2018 - 09:23 AM.

                                           

                                                                 

  


ankitgusai19 #13 Posted 11 April 2018 - 09:24 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 48772 battles
  • 617
  • [SMRT]
  • Member since:
    06-01-2015

View PostDamrod, on 11 April 2018 - 02:50 PM, said:

 

Well, you don’t recall correctly. That was the Esh Gandalf, if you ever read the links you post.

 

Oh right, my mistake, thats the troll gandalf. 

ankitgusai19 #14 Posted 11 April 2018 - 09:26 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 48772 battles
  • 617
  • [SMRT]
  • Member since:
    06-01-2015

View PostEsh11, on 11 April 2018 - 02:52 PM, said:

 

Oh yes here it is . Now did I start the above thread ? Did I post the messenger screenshot ? No . How am I supposed to know if it 100% false ? Even if there is 0.1% chance that it is true then it is our responsibility to warn people . A lot of school going children play this game . You never know what grump old men are up to .


"How am I supposed to know if it 100% false"

It is.


Stop harassing people. lol.
  

 


Edited by ankitgusai19, 11 April 2018 - 09:26 AM.


The_Gaffer #15 Posted 11 April 2018 - 09:36 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 53801 battles
  • 2,391
  • [SHIRE]
  • Member since:
    10-28-2013

View Postankitgusai19, on 11 April 2018 - 07:24 PM, said:

 

Oh right, my mistake, thats the troll gandalf. 

 

No worries. He won’t get the attention he craves through any legitimate reason so he has to do what he can. :) 

 

 

Edit: That link is funnier still if you’ve ever met Chamayequis. I don’t know how people believe these things but he must thoroughly enjoy taking in all the gullible people. 


Edited by Gandalf_Greyhame, 11 April 2018 - 09:39 AM.

"It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish."

 


Esh11 #16 Posted 11 April 2018 - 09:44 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 41050 battles
  • 1,066
  • [DQN]
  • Member since:
    03-20-2015

View PostLet_the_Wookiee_win, on 11 April 2018 - 08:37 AM, said:

one member I may remind you has turned it into his full time livelihood.

 

This is one aspect which is highly suspicious . How is it possible for someone with barely 40k subs to quit his job and turn into full time livelihood unless there is some form of scam involved ? A friend of mine makes reaction videos and another makes csg0 videos . They both have about 30k subs and they hardly make anything especially after the decrease in utub revenue . 


                                           

                                                                 

  


maestr0_0 #17 Posted 11 April 2018 - 10:22 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 30977 battles
  • 420
  • [STORM]
  • Member since:
    06-30-2014

View PostRedback_Bluegum, on 11 April 2018 - 02:09 PM, said:

Surly (also known as Grump) is seeking new members.

 

We are a bunch of mature blitz players with a sense of humour.  A surly demenour is a plus; plenty of >40 year olds in the clan.

 

We are specifically seeking new members to bolster our fledgling tournament team.

 

Applicants should have stats comparable the other members of our clan, which range from competant to unicum).  Minimum win rate of 60% and 10,000 battles played.  Exceptions to these requirements have and will occur.

 

No dickheads allowed, with special exceptions for certain existing clan members.

 

Applications are subject to clan vote.

 

English is a must.

 

Good luck guys..

 

And Grump/Surly is definitely  a good clan to join/learn and have fun... Happy Tanking.. See you ingame.. 


 

 


The_Gaffer #18 Posted 11 April 2018 - 10:31 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 53801 battles
  • 2,391
  • [SHIRE]
  • Member since:
    10-28-2013

View Postmaestr0_0, on 11 April 2018 - 08:22 PM, said:

And Grump/Surly is definitely  a good clan to join/learn and have fun... Happy Tanking.. See you ingame.. 

 

I will second that. Top blokes. They can play, of course, but that’s just part of it. Really, it’s the personalities that make it special to be a part of.


"It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish."

 


Chamayequis #19 Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:05 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 21442 battles
  • 14
  • [SURLY]
  • Member since:
    04-01-2015

View PostEsh11, on 11 April 2018 - 09:44 AM, said:

This is one aspect which is highly suspicious . How is it possible for someone with barely 40k subs to quit his job and turn into full time livelihood unless there is some form of scam involved ? A friend of mine makes reaction videos and another makes csg0 videos . They both have about 30k subs and they hardly make anything especially after the decrease in utub revenue . 

 



Chamayequis #20 Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:06 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 21442 battles
  • 14
  • [SURLY]
  • Member since:
    04-01-2015
I find it more suspicious that you would have 2 friends, unless they were related to you or you paid them gold.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users