Off-Season Tournaments Discussion

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Knopka_Asia #21 Posted 04 August 2018 - 04:51 PM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

Dear players,

We faced a technical issue in the tournaments which we can't solve quickly. To solve it we need a time.

Sadly we have to cancel weekend tournaments on Saturday and Sunday.

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #22 Posted 05 August 2018 - 07:36 AM

Captain

• 17705 battles
  • [ACT-1]

F to pay respect to loss of time and creds

F

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

RexyComandante #23 Posted 06 August 2018 - 02:55 PM

Corporal

• eSports
  • 0 battles
All players, who were in the confirmed teams in Off-season tournaments #21 and #22, will receive 1 day of premium account as compensation. 

Knopka_Asia #24 Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:08 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

Dear players,

Quick tournaments with non-clan registration type will take place during the next week. Invite your friends and platoon-mates and participate in the tournaments!

In case of any technical issues detected please let us know about it in this topic. It helps us solve them quickly to make tournaments comfortable for you to play.

LifeforAuir #25 Posted 22 August 2018 - 02:02 PM

Private

• 3141 battles
  • [ON47]
I participated in the #26 tournament and won, but I have not yet received any reward. When can I get the prize?

B_frost #26 Posted 22 August 2018 - 03:26 PM

Sergeant

• 28248 battles
  • [FEAST]
Hi,
My team played today's QT and we have seen positive and negative things about it. The positive is that we don't have to wait too long anymore to get a match. That's really good. Spec is also good.
The negative things are that somehow it causes lag for some of us. There are some problems here :
1. Only captain can put people in team now ? Is this a new feature ?
2. Longer loading times when in the room. Our captain missed to put members because his screen still loading
3. Some members said they can't change tanks
4. Specs that change to battle ready members, causing more than 7 tanks ready in room. We lost a technical victory because we didn't notice the guy that was put to spec was actually not spectating, he was ready for battle instead

Side question, are we going to get maps like Alps and Faust for QT soon ? I think it will make map learning faster :)

http://wotbstars.com/?usr=b_frost&geo=Asia&lng=eng

Proud to be part of the UNION

" Let the FEAST-ing begins! "

Knopka_Asia #27 Posted 23 August 2018 - 07:55 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostB_frost, on 22 August 2018 - 06:26 PM, said:

Hi,
My team played today's QT and we have seen positive and negative things about it. The positive is that we don't have to wait too long anymore to get a match. That's really good. Spec is also good.
The negative things are that somehow it causes lag for some of us. There are some problems here :
1. Only captain can put people in team now ? Is this a new feature ?
2. Longer loading times when in the room. Our captain missed to put members because his screen still loading
3. Some members said they can't change tanks
4. Specs that change to battle ready members, causing more than 7 tanks ready in room. We lost a technical victory because we didn't notice the guy that was put to spec was actually not spectating, he was ready for battle instead

Side question, are we going to get maps like Alps and Faust for QT soon ? I think it will make map learning faster :)

Hello,

1. Only the captain can add people to the team. That's the common rule for our tournaments.

2. Was this problem only in the tournament or he has it in the game too (I mean in the random battles too)?

3. Did they received any notification at this moment?

Answering your question: Alpenshtadt is already presented in some tournaments. Faust will be added to the tournaments from the season's start :)

Edited by Knopka_Asia, 23 August 2018 - 08:01 AM.

RexyComandante #28 Posted 23 August 2018 - 07:57 AM

Corporal

• eSports
  • 0 battles

View PostLifeforAuir, on 22 August 2018 - 02:02 PM, said:

I participated in the #26 tournament and won, but I have not yet received any reward. When can I get the prize?

All your wins were technical, but you need at least 1 actual battle to receive rewards.

B_frost #29 Posted 23 August 2018 - 01:24 PM

Sergeant

• 28248 battles
  • [FEAST]

View PostKnopka_Asia, on 23 August 2018 - 02:55 PM, said:

Hello,

1. Only the captain can add people to the team. That's the common rule for our tournaments.

2. Was this problem only in the tournament or he has it in the game too (I mean in the random battles too)?

3. Did they received any notification at this moment?

Answering your question: Alpenshtadt is already presented in some tournaments. Faust will be added to the tournaments from the season's start :)

1. I know only captain can add members to the team. I should have mentioned that I'm talking about in a tournament room. Members used to be able to put themselves in. Now they can't ?
2. Only in tournament
3. I'm sorry, what notification ? After battle sometimes spectator change to 'ready' tanks that can play.

That's good. Looking forward for new maps !

http://wotbstars.com/?usr=b_frost&geo=Asia&lng=eng

Proud to be part of the UNION

" Let the FEAST-ing begins! "

Knopka_Asia #30 Posted 23 August 2018 - 02:08 PM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostB_frost, on 23 August 2018 - 04:24 PM, said:

1. I know only captain can add members to the team. I should have mentioned that I'm talking about in a tournament room. Members used to be able to put themselves in. Now they can't ?
2. Only in tournament
3. I'm sorry, what notification ? After battle sometimes spectator change to 'ready' tanks that can play.

That's good. Looking forward for new maps !

1. They should have an opportunity to enter the room by themselves. Isn't so?

3. Are you able to shoot a video other time with this problem please? Because I didn't understand the problem clearly :(

Uchiha_Itachi_1 #31 Posted 03 September 2018 - 09:38 AM

Corporal

• 23767 battles
  • [SGTH1]

I still have gold and silver tournament tickets from last twister? When will u compensate for them? I am posting this reply in 3 tournament threads so that someone notices.

RexyComandante #32 Posted 03 September 2018 - 10:12 AM

Corporal

• eSports
  • 0 battles

View PostUchiha_Itachi_1, on 03 September 2018 - 09:38 AM, said:

I still have gold and silver tournament tickets from last twister? When will u compensate for them? I am posting this reply in 3 tournament threads so that someone notices.

I've answered you in another thread.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users