Plebs, Noobs, Donkeys

Pleb Noob Donkey WG MM

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

JuckslasherZ #1 Posted 31 March 2018 - 08:11 AM

Sergeant

• 11695 battles
  • [MEMEB]

You probably have all heard of these terms either you have been called it or you are the ones calling people these terms....Heres a hint for you guys i'm the one calling people by those terms. Matchmaking first of all is currently busted or it could be that 70% players are below 50% WR which is odd how can 70% be 50% that don't make sense well it is. Way too many people have let me and my clan members down recently and for what? Is this Matchmaking system broken? Maybe all the good players have quit because of noobs. I have no clue to be honest why I can be worth 3-4 times my value and still lose...this is a team and yet soooooo many players like to go either lone wolf or ignore better players and do absolutely nothing in the battle wasting space. Can we just start getting matched up with players of our skill levels because i prefer having a lower WR but actually having a fun time/ a challenge because thats the thing you either Destroy the enemy team 7-1 or you get Destroyed 1-7 It's actually unreal how often that is.

That is my 50 cents worth :)

Wishlist: Oceania Server

100 variants of the T-34-85

Jumper919029291 #2 Posted 31 March 2018 - 10:57 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 4556 battles
  • [KPAGF]
I understand the frustration. No matter how well you do, you would start to see the scores go 1;3, 1,4, 2,5, 2;6... And don't even count the deliberate trolls who enter battles and either go AFK or go back and forwards on the spot. Lots of times you end up with more than half of your team being 30-40%ers. These situations seem to be much more frequent than before. What could be the cause?

Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #3 Posted 31 March 2018 - 03:28 PM

Captain

• 20567 battles
  • [ACT-1]
Can manage 3 tanks down most of the time. 4 or more tanks down? Jump off the cliff

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

Jumper919029291 #4 Posted 31 March 2018 - 04:24 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 4556 battles
  • [KPAGF]

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 01 April 2018 - 12:28 AM, said:

Can manage 3 tanks down most of the time. 4 or more tanks down? Jump off the cliff

Usually get 5 tanks down... :(

_RB_33_ #5 Posted 31 March 2018 - 11:35 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 21019 battles
  • [101AS]

View PostJumper919029291, on 31 March 2018 - 04:24 PM, said:

Usually get 5 tanks down... :(

You make me very thankful that I get around 1-2 tanks afk whenever one of those clowns show up. Of course, I can't exactly talk like a saint because as a dad of newborn baby, once she starts crying because of hunger, diaper change or what-have-you, I will no doubt drop the game that I'm playing and attend to my baby. I certainly would not leave the game under such circumstances without letting everyone (blues and reds) know that I need to go and apologizing for it. Of course, for many players, especially kids or the die-hard players who will always look down on anyone with a win rate that is at least below theirs by 0.5%, it's an instant complaint against me at worst or at best, a simple message telling me at my family should take a trip to hell (to put it lightly).

The_Gaffer #6 Posted 01 April 2018 - 12:52 AM

Captain

• 53801 battles
  • [SHIRE]

Any capable player has to deal with the frustration of performing for the team, sometimes well above the average, and having teammates AFK or all chasing the same easy kill (and often stuffing even that up), camping (often where they don’t even have sight of the enemy), etc. I have ranted in the game before and, although I know it’s futile and immature, I have participated in my share of unsavoury post-battle conversations. 

It is a game, yes, but it has the ability to produce real frustration if you like to win. Some of the regular occurrences that tend to get my blood boiling include: 

• Being in a good position, a choke point, and keeping the enemy pinned, putting in good damage, and asking for help as more of the enemy come to aid their suppressed teammates, only to find your team refuses to do so, sitting in bushes with no enemy in sight. Losing a battle like that because the enemy eventually flank while unopposed because the bulk of your team refused to leave spawn to help or decided to drive around rather than fight... yeah. 
  • Doing your best to help your teammates as they seem intent on committing suicide one by one, driving around to assist them, tapping “Negative!” to try to warn them when they are slowly cresting a ridge when we know there are snipers waiting for them or sitting in the open while taking fire and not even moving and then, when you have done more damage by far than any of your teammates and are the solo survivor, have some idiot who camped behind a bush all game and did zero damage type “Kill the chicken”. 

The thing is though, while there are the frustrations, there are also the wonderful moments when you are surprised by a teammate who plays well or comes to your aid. And they don’t have to have great stats to do that. The moments when I have tapped “Help!” and got an   “Affirmative!”, followed by a teammate appearing to assist, are probably my best moments in Blitz. Getting an Ace Mastery always feels good but having a teammate you don’t know rush in to save you is, for me, better. I always take the time to thank such players after the battle and sometimes in the battle, if I have the opportunity to do so.

What has struck me about this too is that there appears to be no correlation between stats and willingness to do this. Very often, it’s a statistically “bad” player who helps out. Now I am sure there are those who will say that’s because a good player won’t risk himself to help a teammate but I don’t buy that. I am not talking about situations in which I have “yolo”-ed into trouble and it’s risky to help me. I am talking about holding a point and being in danger of being overrun as the enemy realise that they need to push, etc. All it takes to help a teammate is the willingness to do so. Basically, a nice person. And ability in the game has nothing to do with how nice a person you are.

"It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish."

Jumper919029291 #7 Posted 01 April 2018 - 06:07 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 4556 battles
  • [KPAGF]
I have seen my winrate drop dramatically over the last 20 or so battles. In most of them, if I take a look at the battle result screen I usually see 3 0 damage players and I rarely get over 2 people who actually play properly. The rest are either inexperienced or just trolls.

Edited by Jumper919029291, 01 April 2018 - 06:08 AM.

xXYoloNoobSwagXx #8 Posted 01 April 2018 - 06:36 AM

Captain

• 20567 battles
  • [ACT-1]

View PostGandalf_Greyhame, on 01 April 2018 - 08:52 AM, said:

Any capable player has to deal with the frustration of performing for the team, sometimes well above the average, and having teammates AFK or all chasing the same easy kill (and often stuffing even that up), camping (often where they don’t even have sight of the enemy), etc. I have ranted in the game before and, although I know it’s futile and immature, I have participated in my share of unsavoury post-battle conversations. 

It is a game, yes, but it has the ability to produce real frustration if you like to win. Some of the regular occurrences that tend to get my blood boiling include: 

• Being in a good position, a choke point, and keeping the enemy pinned, putting in good damage, and asking for help as more of the enemy come to aid their suppressed teammates, only to find your team refuses to do so, sitting in bushes with no enemy in sight. Losing a battle like that because the enemy eventually flank while unopposed because the bulk of your team refused to leave spawn to help or decided to drive around rather than fight... yeah. 
  • Doing your best to help your teammates as they seem intent on committing suicide one by one, driving around to assist them, tapping “Negative!” to try to warn them when they are slowly cresting a ridge when we know there are snipers waiting for them or sitting in the open while taking fire and not even moving and then, when you have done more damage by far than any of your teammates and are the solo survivor, have some idiot who camped behind a bush all game and did zero damage type “Kill the chicken”. 

The thing is though, while there are the frustrations, there are also the wonderful moments when you are surprised by a teammate who plays well or comes to your aid. And they don’t have to have great stats to do that. The moments when I have tapped “Help!” and got an   “Affirmative!”, followed by a teammate appearing to assist, are probably my best moments in Blitz. Getting an Ace Mastery always feels good but having a teammate you don’t know rush in to save you is, for me, better. I always take the time to thank such players after the battle and sometimes in the battle, if I have the opportunity to do so.

What has struck me about this too is that there appears to be no correlation between stats and willingness to do this. Very often, it’s a statistically “bad” player who helps out. Now I am sure there are those who will say that’s because a good player won’t risk himself to help a teammate but I don’t buy that. I am not talking about situations in which I have “yolo”-ed into trouble and it’s risky to help me. I am talking about holding a point and being in danger of being overrun as the enemy realise that they need to push, etc. All it takes to help a teammate is the willingness to do so. Basically, a nice person. And ability in the game has nothing to do with how nice a person you are.

You use them instead gandalf. You go where they are and get a good hulldown spot. Works for me

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

The_Gaffer #9 Posted 01 April 2018 - 10:14 AM

Captain

• 53801 battles
  • [SHIRE]

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 01 April 2018 - 04:36 PM, said:

You use them instead gandalf. You go where they are and get a good hulldown spot. Works for me

I hear you. Sometimes I do that but there are times when we will surely lose if I do as two or three have gone off to face the enemy team, outnumbered. I try to help them, because if they are destroyed and it’s down to the campers and I, it’s much harder. I know I can farm more damage if I just stay back and use them as bait but I tend to go for the win. 

"It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish."

Jumper919029291 #10 Posted 01 April 2018 - 10:20 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 4556 battles
  • [KPAGF]
More than half the time, when you go to help the yoloers, you will end up dying as well. Those people are playing mindlessly without any form of teamwork. Also, those campers at the back(Yes, there are even top tier heavies! YAY!!!) won't put on their man pants and go out to support until the whole team burns down and the result becomes an epic defeat.

SNIPER_ETIKA #11 Posted 01 April 2018 - 12:55 PM

Corporal

• 1668 battles
  • [BDG]

Agree and disagree..

The match making for the battles do need some adjustment to ensure similar or same rating (more or less). Agree it would definitely decrease your (those experience player) win rate and i believe that would really look bad on your STATUS towards other player.

On the other note this game is about team work, not only in thr battle but also beyond it. Asian Server as we know are not really competitive compare to other Servers based on the activeness of participation on tournaments, events and etc. We also dont want WG to dismiss or exlude Asian Player for any future events. So you guys (not me) as an expert and more experience player should show and lead by example.

Yes i agree on the unfair in-battle match making but in a bigger picture a player like myself with lower tier also need to learn and progress further so that Asian Server would have more pool of player with competitive experience. I believe there a few Profesional Clan that have a tier based clan which similar to learning steps to climb up to upper level clan (Yup like feast, om3ga and etc) but we need more of this type to ensure Asian Server become more competitive. People like you guys should make the first step of grooming others and setup a hierarchy type of clan. Instead of calling them with vulgar words, why not make the different by motivating them and lead by example.

Just my 99 cents.

Edited by SNIPER_ETIKA, 01 April 2018 - 12:56 PM.

Jumper919029291 #12 Posted 02 April 2018 - 02:22 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 4556 battles
  • [KPAGF]

View Post_RB_33_, on 01 April 2018 - 08:35 AM, said:

You make me very thankful that I get around 1-2 tanks afk whenever one of those clowns show up. Of course, I can't exactly talk like a saint because as a dad of newborn baby, once she starts crying because of hunger, diaper change or what-have-you, I will no doubt drop the game that I'm playing and attend to my baby. I certainly would not leave the game under such circumstances without letting everyone (blues and reds) know that I need to go and apologizing for it. Of course, for many players, especially kids or the die-hard players who will always look down on anyone with a win rate that is at least below theirs by 0.5%, it's an instant complaint against me at worst or at best, a simple message telling me at my family should take a trip to hell (to put it lightly).

SInce I'm on a reroll(due to WG PERMANENTLY SUSPENDING my account), I spend most of my time at tier 3-5. This may be the reason I face so many AFK or YOLO players. Pretty sure that the rate will drop as I go up the tiers though(I hope...).

Gandalf__Greyhame #13 Posted 03 April 2018 - 02:47 PM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View PostJumper919029291, on 02 April 2018 - 02:22 PM, said:

SInce I'm on a reroll(due to WG PERMANENTLY SUSPENDING my account), I spend most of my time at tier 3-5. This may be the reason I face so many AFK or YOLO players. Pretty sure that the rate will drop as I go up the tiers though(I hope...).

WG banned your account ? :unsure: Were you afking ? 

Also tagged with Pleb, Noob, Donkey, WG, MM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users