I don't want complain, but seriously WG? This "guy" can still play?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

Siscon_Oniisan #1 Posted 21 March 2018 - 09:42 PM

Corporal

• 67 battles
  • [D_M]

[edited]

This account literally has 6k battles with:

- Average of 9 damage per match

- Destruction ratio of 0.01

- Damage ratio of 0.02

- 0.01 average number of enemies destroyed

- 0.27 average spotted vehicles

It just stayed in the base, rotating its turret 45 degrees periodically doing nothing. It got a "penalty" after our complaint but looking at its military honor, I'm pretty sure it should've been nuked WAY before this. Seriously, I don't mind noobs, tilted players, or even trolls. BUT [edited] COME ON. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A BOT.

Or maybe you guys so desperate at keeping your quick queue that that you'd add bots into the mix?

6k games ruin by one account. [edited]

Also, I did not submit a support ticket because its either going to be rejected because of that [edited] rule requiring players to submit multiple screenshots ingame on different times, OR I will be given a [edited] copy pasted reply that DOES NOT confirm AT ALL if any action was ever done.

Naming and Shaming, Bypassing censorfilter, Hard-to-read content , content removed, thread closed.

~ teysanook

Edited by teysanook, 21 April 2018 - 05:14 AM.

Currently grinding and eliting: T37, T20, T29, T28 Prot., RU 251, Tiger II, LTTB, SU-152

Tier 10s: Jg Pz. E100

Premiums: Pz. S35, T-25, Löwe, M3 Light, Valentine II, IS-6, SU-76I, Light VIC, Pz S35, Pz. IV Anko SP

Kept: Stug III G, Jagdtiger, KV-2 Menacing, GuP Type 95 Ha Go

The_Gaffer #2 Posted 21 March 2018 - 11:20 PM

Captain

• 53782 battles
  • [SHIRE]
I know how you feel. WG simply do not care about these players. If they did, they would sort it out as it is not hard to determine that this is destructive behavior. Sadly, they would rather have one more player in the game than appease all the players annoyed by this guy.

Edited by Gandalf_Greyhame, 21 March 2018 - 11:21 PM.

"It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish."

bigben21 #3 Posted 22 March 2018 - 12:16 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 19397 battles
  • [ARMYE]

I have stopped sending tickets to WG. I doubt anything would get done to these serial trolls.

I now take a vigilante approach to these problem and at the same time having a good myself trolling back these trolls.

What I will do is I will look at the troll’s MH record and if confirmed he is a serial troll, I would add them as friends and gladly send them some “sweet, tender love messages” everyday. You will be surprised you will get responses from some of these people.

Mate, have some fun with them if you cannot get rid of them.

Edited by bigben21, 22 March 2018 - 12:17 AM.

Mr_Noob7 #4 Posted 22 March 2018 - 04:16 AM

Sergeant

• 20310 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View Postbigben21, on 22 March 2018 - 12:16 AM, said:

I have stopped sending tickets to WG. I doubt anything would get done to these serial trolls.

I now take a vigilante approach to these problem and at the same time having a good myself trolling back these trolls.

What I will do is I will look at the troll’s MH record and if confirmed he is a serial troll, I would add them as friends and gladly send them some “sweet, tender love messages” everyday. You will be surprised you will get responses from some of these people.

Mate, have some fun with them if you cannot get rid of them.

Guess what ? I did exactly what you said by sending  "sweet messages" to about 3 or 4 trolls. Eventually there's a man replied to my message, and he claimed he's a WG developer or staff, and

he's upset about my message. He said he was doing "legitimate testing" and he would "ban" me for upsetting him. I didnt pay much attention on what he said until about 2 days later, I got a chat

ban for "offensive insults".

So, if what he said was true, then maybe it is not "WG simply do not care about these bots/players", indeed they purposely send out bots & trolls to do some "legitimate testing". [edited] or Truth,

you to judge !

Edited by Mr_Noob7, 22 March 2018 - 04:16 AM.

Hula, Hula, Hulaaaaa !

Gandalf__Greyhame #5 Posted 22 March 2018 - 05:43 AM

First Lieutenant

• 205 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View PostMr_Noob7, on 22 March 2018 - 04:16 AM, said:

Guess what ? I did exactly what you said by sending  "sweet messages" to about 3 or 4 trolls. Eventually there's a man replied to my message, and he claimed he's a WG developer or staff, and

he's upset about my message. He said he was doing "legitimate testing" and he would "ban" me for upsetting him. I didnt pay much attention on what he said until about 2 days later, I got a chat

So, if what he said was true, then maybe it is not "WG simply do not care about these bots/players", indeed they purposely send out bots & trolls to do some "legitimate testing". [edited] or Truth,

you to judge !

LOL , you got trolled big time !! :D

LIEUTENANT KOLOBANOV WAS A CAMPING NOOB

aazim #6 Posted 22 March 2018 - 05:56 AM

Sergeant

• 20130 battles

you to judge !

or maybe he just screenshot your 'sweet chat' and send it to wg. 

Gandalf__Greyhame #7 Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:06 AM

First Lieutenant

• 205 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View Postaazim, on 22 March 2018 - 05:56 AM, said:

Whenever someone sends me some kind of love message I send them ten messages in return . I have never been banned even though I have been as obnoxious as one can be . I think the trick is to not initiate . If they start first then I suppose they don't send a ticket .  Also I don't believe in abusing first and I also don't care about in game chat . But if some one sends me a message later then that person will receive ten times the love that he sent me .

LIEUTENANT KOLOBANOV WAS A CAMPING NOOB

ankitgusai19 #8 Posted 22 March 2018 - 07:24 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 39916 battles
  • [-LXG-]

View PostSiscon_Oniisan, on 22 March 2018 - 03:12 AM, said:

https://i.imgur.com/AHhf8dt.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oDjE999.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ZAVAQgS.jpg

This account literally has 6k battles with:

- Average of 9 damage per match

- Destruction ratio of 0.01

- Damage ratio of 0.02

- 0.01 average number of enemies destroyed

- 0.27 average spotted vehicles

It just stayed in the base, rotating its turret 45 degrees periodically doing nothing. It got a "penalty" after our complaint but looking at its military honor, I'm pretty sure it should've been nuked WAY before this. Seriously, I don't mind noobs, tilted players, or even trolls. BUT פNIʞƆ∩Ⅎ COME ON. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A BOT.

Or maybe you guys so desperate at keeping your quick queue that that you'd add bots into the mix?

6k games ruin by one account. iʞƆ∩Ⅎ

Also, I did not submit a support ticket because its either going to be rejected because of that pIԀ∩┴S rule requiring players to submit multiple screenshots ingame on different times, OR I will be given a pƎSS∀-Ⅎ˥∀H פNIʞƆ∩Ⅎ copy pasted reply that DOES NOT confirm AT ALL if any action was ever done.

If he has any premium tanks than he is unlikely to get banned. otherwise, someone eventually will send tickets to WG and with sufficient tickets he will get banned.
but if he has premiums, never. after all he is a potential buyer. 

Mr_Noob7 #9 Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:21 AM

Sergeant

• 20310 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View Postaazim, on 22 March 2018 - 05:56 AM, said:

I would never know. Anyhow, merely a chat ban is fine with me, I'd be happy if they could add a simple function that allow players to turn off all in-game communications. :)

Hula, Hula, Hulaaaaa !

bigben21 #10 Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:44 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 19397 battles
  • [ARMYE]

you to judge !

Lol don’t WG have test accounts for several content contributors to do testing? Bots to do testing in a random game? That troll must be playing on your fear of being banned from the chat. Lol or maybe you did really get the wrong guy.

Anyway its quite funny and surprise to hear from the trolls. Let them taste their own medicine. Having said that, I am quite careful in my selection who I target. I will go for those “professional” serial trolls who have earned an “impeccable” MH status with at least 50 complaints and still roaming around trolling others.

Edited by bigben21, 22 March 2018 - 06:45 PM.

WoTBlitzPlayer #11 Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:09 PM

Sergeant

• 4795 battles

@bigben21 - You're sending "Friend Requests" to poor performing players so that you can Troll them ?

I'd best stop accepting any, as my W/R continues to dive and I dont think it's my own game play. SU-152 vs Comet head to head Comet takes no damage, either from sides of head on... WG is clearly messing with me and presumably others... so W/R :-( isnt an indication from what I can see as to how good you are (incidentally my team were vaped and I was left facing 5 tanks.... not great stats to win against).

The_Gaffer #12 Posted 23 March 2018 - 12:46 AM

Captain

• 53782 battles
  • [SHIRE]

View PostWoTBlitzPlayer, on 23 March 2018 - 06:09 AM, said:

so W/R :-( isnt an indication from what I can see as to how good you are 

Come on, I am really trying to be encouraging but statements like that rob you of all credibility. Surely you can't believe that? So the players who win more are just lucky? Selected somehow by WG to win more than they lose? 

Most of the players on this forum started out losing a fair bit more than they do now. Most of us have seen some improvement along the way. We didn't get luckier - we got better. I am no unicum but I am better than I was a year ago and considerably better than when I started. Your win rate tends to improve as you learn the maps, the tanks, weak spots, what tanks can hit you at certain angles (gun depression, etc), which players/clans are dangerous, etc.

I know it's frustrating to lose, especially when you play well and your team is bad, but when someone says win-rate is no indication of how good one is, I can't take them seriously. A high win-rate means that player is playing well in something. Even if it's tier 1, he's playing well in tier 1 - better than those he's playing against. Over a significant number of battles - let's say more than 100 - it's not random, it's not luck. You can help it along by playing OP/easy tanks, lower tiers, tanks that suit you, platooning with a good player who suits your play-style (not all good players make ideal platoon mates for each other), but in all of those cases it's still not luck - to win more than you lose you will still need to play better than the majority of the players in your battles most of the time.

You should cut yourself some slack - you hardly ever platoon, which means you have to carry all by yourself a lot of the time. You're playing well, your damage ratio is above 1.0, so you do more damage than you take. That's a good player in my book. I think, if you keep playing, that you will be a very good player.

I am still of the opinion that winning and playing well are not 100% the same but a player who wins a lot is playing well, relative to whoever he is playing against. What is not necessarily true is the converse - that a player who plays well is winning a lot. Perhaps that is what you meant? A player could be playing a difficult tank, for example. Even if you play it well, your win-rate will likely be lower than if you were playing a tank that dominates. Playing to get the win can be different to playing for other stats (survival, damage ratio, etc). Really good players get the win anyway but some of us have to learn to play for the win - where to go to show your team they can win it - spotting, pushing at the right time, covering the right teammate(s) when required, identifying who on your team knows what they're doing and working with them, getting your team to move - even a timely sacrifice can be a winning move. It doesn't always work but in the years I have been playing Blitz I have seen the difference between players who play well but are often at the mercy of their teammates and players who play well but also manage to get their team to win through leading, getting them to follow, to take a certain flank, or adapting to the team (spotting if they're determined to snipe, following if they all push one side or flanking if it's feasible).    

"It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish."

bigben21 #13 Posted 23 March 2018 - 02:54 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 19397 battles
  • [ARMYE]

View PostWoTBlitzPlayer, on 22 March 2018 - 08:09 PM, said:

@bigben21 - You're sending "Friend Requests" to poor performing players so that you can Troll them ?

I'd best stop accepting any, as my W/R continues to dive and I dont think it's my own game play. SU-152 vs Comet head to head Comet takes no damage, either from sides of head on... WG is clearly messing with me and presumably others... so W/R :-( isnt an indication from what I can see as to how good you are (incidentally my team were vaped and I was left facing 5 tanks.... not great stats to win against).

Lol you can’t differentiate between a troll and a novice, aka “poor players”?

They are world apart. One is out to have fun On you at your expense. The other is trying to have fun in the game and learn at the same time. Such novice players should be encouraged because they will be a good player in time to come, as good old wise Gandalf has said.

I may not be that bright, fortunately I can still differentiate a troll and a poor player. Wotblitzplayer no worries you are not targeted I have no reason to for now. So don’t start to rage at or block bigben21 from chat when I send you a pleasant greetings like I did to many others. 

Lol I can be sweet and loving at times too.....

Siscon_Oniisan #14 Posted 24 March 2018 - 09:10 PM

Corporal

• 67 battles
  • [D_M]

https://i.imgur.com/XDsItoq.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rvpQrWh.jpg

Guess who's the last guy I downvoted. Yep, it was the one on the OP. These two screenshots were taken a few days apart, after I posted this thread. Last one taken just now.

Seriously, automated or not a DECENT system should have at least a trigger that would detect multiple "penalties" on a single person and nuke their accounts, with premium or not (Although the guy isn't even a premium user). But I guess WG is just so incompetent they can't even implement something remotely decent.

Oh and hey, looks like the mods don't even give a slight ʞƆ∩Ⅎ because if they did, they would've realized by now that I'm cussing left and right and edited my posts. OH RIGHT, I FORGOT. YOU AUTOMATED THAT SHIT TOO.

EDIT: This will be my last post on this subject. I'll stfu now. I was just pissed.

Edited by Siscon_Oniisan, 24 March 2018 - 09:14 PM.

Currently grinding and eliting: T37, T20, T29, T28 Prot., RU 251, Tiger II, LTTB, SU-152

Tier 10s: Jg Pz. E100

Premiums: Pz. S35, T-25, Löwe, M3 Light, Valentine II, IS-6, SU-76I, Light VIC, Pz S35, Pz. IV Anko SP

Kept: Stug III G, Jagdtiger, KV-2 Menacing, GuP Type 95 Ha Go

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users