•Gameplay •Mods •Funny Vids - MeetThyDoom's YouTube Channel

YouTube Mods Gameplay

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

MeetThyDoom_EU #1 Posted 15 March 2018 - 03:25 PM

Corporal

• 12 battles

A Brief Introduction...

Hello! Welcome! I am MeetThyDoom (Misery_Enforcement) and I love to make videos and other media about World of Tanks Blitz. Nothing too serious, just doing what I enjoy and hoping others can enjoy my content. :)
• Mods
I create custom mods that can be installed on Android, MacOS, and Windows based platforms of the game. Mainly skin mods, but I am expanding my capabilities to cover other areas...

Mods I can make...

Preview my work...

To Download my mods and become a part of m humble little community, join me on Discord

To Download my mods and become a part of m humble little community, join me on Discord. (Click the purple icon above)!

Things to Note:

• Video Quality: I try to make my videos as clear and distinquishable as possible. Video quality has improved over the past 2-3 years that my channel has been alive for.
• Content Quality: I always try new editing technuiqes and try to make things as smooth as possible!
• Uploading/Advertisement constancy: Unfortunately I don't upload Very Regularly. However, thumbnails and channel art have/are having a complete makeover.

Videos:

I'd like to reccomend the below videos to you, I hope you enjoy them and I'd love to hear your feedback!

Edited by MeetThyDoom_EU, 15 March 2018 - 03:33 PM.

Also tagged with YouTube, Mods, Gameplay

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users