In game Racism

Racism

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Jumper919029291 #21 Posted 10 April 2018 - 12:18 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 2431 battles
  • [ROKGW]
Every nation in the world needs to be respected. Even if they have political issues, blame the politicians, not the nation itself. No nation in the world is worth being mocked at. That's why ingame racism must be done for. Unfortunately, people online tend to exploit the anonymous nature of the internet and say words that can be extremely offensive. They wouldn't say those kind of words in person, right?

만국의 노동자여, 단결하라!

Workers of the world, unite!

krad55 #22 Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:15 AM

First Lieutenant

• 5 battles

View PostJumper919029291, on 10 April 2018 - 12:18 PM, said:

Every nation in the world needs to be respected. Even if they have political issues, blame the politicians, not the nation itself. No nation in the world is worth being mocked at. That's why ingame racism must be done for. Unfortunately, people online tend to exploit the anonymous nature of the internet and say words that can be extremely offensive. They wouldn't say those kind of words in person, right?

So are you saying it's "politicians" not you are waiving your red flag with sickle, declaring that you are Korean and communist in completely unrelated game and forums? Maybe you will go fight "racism" where it's appropriate. But before, kindly google what "racism" really is.

In reality, certain group of people are specially annoying and provoking others and pushing their "nationality", political beliefs, sexual orientation and whatnot, so that any reply to their annoying behavior can be presented as "racism" or "discrimination" and they can loudly cry how they are being offended. Kindly stop that, and you will most likely not see any "racism" in this game.

Edited by krad55, 11 April 2018 - 02:24 AM.

Jumper919029291 #23 Posted 14 April 2018 - 02:30 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 2431 battles
  • [ROKGW]

View Postkrad55, on 11 April 2018 - 11:15 AM, said:

So are you saying it's "politicians" not you are waiving your red flag with sickle, declaring that you are Korean and communist in completely unrelated game and forums? Maybe you will go fight "racism" where it's appropriate. But before, kindly google what "racism" really is.

In reality, certain group of people are specially annoying and provoking others and pushing their "nationality", political beliefs, sexual orientation and whatnot, so that any reply to their annoying behavior can be presented as "racism" or "discrimination" and they can loudly cry how they are being offended. Kindly stop that, and you will most likely not see any "racism" in this game.

I have recieved a warning from WG not to talk about politics and ideology. It was only a light verbal warning with no points given. However, I do not want to proceed and get an actual sanction. Also, I have nothing against people talking against me in terms of political stuff, so in your perspective, racism does not happen in this situation. What I meant with political issues was the political relation with that country and yours. For example, Korea is in a not-so-good relation with Japan, since there are a lot of political and historical problems. Yet, I do fine with normal Japanese people I meet in game or in real life. If there are any problems between the two countries, we always blame the politicians of Japan, not the people. Also, we have the rights to fallow any ideology which in my case is communism.

Edited by Jumper919029291, 14 April 2018 - 02:35 PM.

만국의 노동자여, 단결하라!

Creighton_Abrams #24 Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:34 PM

First Lieutenant

• 21884 battles
  • [XYZ_1]

Folks, playground banter is one thing ... though some people do tend to take things too far, and need a bit of a ticking off, and detention time.  

Hard-core Racial Trollers need to be identified to the Support team and dealt with appropriately.  Kids just being stupid... well.... that's what they do/we did,  growing up.... 

Jumper919029291 #25 Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:47 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 2431 battles
  • [ROKGW]

View PostCreighton_Abrams, on 17 April 2018 - 12:34 AM, said:

Folks, playground banter is one thing ... though some people do tend to take things too far, and need a bit of a ticking off, and detention time.  

Hard-core Racial Trollers need to be identified to the Support team and dealt with appropriately.  Kids just being stupid... well.... that's what they do/we did,  growing up.... 

I guess the majority of the players who swear at one's nation are just frustrated kids afterall. There are hardcore scumbags/idiots/muppets out there who do those things for a living.

만국의 노동자여, 단결하라!

Also tagged with Racism

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users