Accidental buying of the Valentine bundle

Error accidentally buy a tank

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Leizra #1 Posted 24 February 2018 - 01:19 PM

Private

• 8294 battles
  • [-WI-]
It was yesterday, when I was looking for premium tanks in Shop. I only want to see any premium tanks that got sold in bundle until I met this Valentine 2 bundle with Daring Stalwart name, I open it because I've been wondering why Valentine 2 got named like that? And then thats where the mistaken happen, I accidentally press the "Purchase" button because I though its a button to look at the tank (At that time, I'm not really focus) so 1900 golds got wasted for Valentine 2... I got the tanks, 3 days of premium account and some boosters... But I don't want those thing, I'm saving the golds for IS-5... But mistaken happen and I already send tickets to WG asking for a refund but they haven't answer it yet, what should I do? Please... It was really hard for me to saving those golds :(  and I haven't use that tank yet, and I haven't play my account since the mistake happen, please I need help guys... 

Attached Files

• Attached File   Screenshot_2018-02-24-20-12-08-465_net.wargaming.wot.blitz.png   493.81K

teysanook #2 Posted 24 February 2018 - 01:38 PM

Captain

• 5377 battles
  • [T1RKX]

View Postnurulihsan175, on 24 February 2018 - 08:19 PM, said:

It was yesterday, when I was looking for premium tanks in Shop. I only want to see any premium tanks that got sold in bundle until I met this Valentine 2 bundle with Daring Stalwart name, I open it because I've been wondering why Valentine 2 got named like that? And then thats where the mistaken happen, I accidentally press the "Purchase" button because I though its a button to look at the tank (At that time, I'm not really focus) so 1900 golds got wasted for Valentine 2... I got the tanks, 3 days of premium account and some boosters... But I don't want those thing, I'm saving the golds for IS-5... But mistaken happen and I already send tickets to WG asking for a refund but they haven't answer it yet, what should I do? Please... It was really hard for me to saving those golds :(  and I haven't use that tank yet, and I haven't play my account since the mistake happen, please I need help guys... 

Please contact staffs via support portal for billing issue.

World of Tanks Blitz Player Support [EN]

After you lodge the ticket and have the ticket number, please send it to me via forum's PM. So, I could try to speed up the process for you.

teysanook #3 Posted 24 February 2018 - 02:36 PM

Captain

• 5377 battles
  • [T1RKX]

The issue is solved, thread locked.

~ teysanook

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users