Suggestions for Blitz

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

EH_Samarth #1 Posted 15 February 2018 - 07:21 AM

Corporal

• 18067 battles
  • [UI]

​Blitz has a lot of problems currently and in general I don't think much is being done to get rid of the issues in blitz . So here's a list of suggestions which I'm mostly certain WG won't even look at but still 

1. Change the Spare Parts System  

Honestly the spare parts system currently means players have no chance of equipping their tanks without grinding continuously for days , it's very unfair for most players and even more so for newer ones , since it limits them from getting the best out of their tank . I understand that the system might have been introduced so that people wouldn't just rush through tanks , bu it's far too difficult to earn spare parts , you need to either lower the amount of spare parts required for each tier , or increase the amount given in game . The timer is horrendous but I can see the benefits of it , since it can limit players from rushing through tanks .

2.  Matching Equal Teams 

This isn't talking about the wr or skill of teams , rather its the type of tanks in each team , I mean if one team has 6 Td's while the enemy has a good spread of tank classes , then how is that an equal team , I mean yes the mm is meant to be random , but if the amount of tanks of each class was similar or equal it would help increase the standard of the game play a lot more

3. Either Take Out the Compliment System or Make it Useful 

This is a classic example of trying to do something which is meant to be good , but ends up being horrible . The intention was to let people know who was trustworthy and who wasn't but seriously by letting people compliment their plat mates , clan mates etc. Its allowed everyone to be a purple star player , completely devaluing the intent of this system . Furthermore what's even the point of complaining against players , their are players with literally hundreds of complaints , who are still able to play the game , why not make a system where accounts get reviewed after a certain amount of complaints (Like greater than compliments by a 10:1 ratio). So either make this system have value or just take it away all together since it literally is pointless right now . Don't let people in your own platoon compliment you each game , this just lets everyone get a purple star rating . 

4. Ban players with incredibly low winrates who do nothing in battle 

There are serial AFK , Yolo players with under 40% winrates some are as low as 30% , these players clearly have no intention of playing the game , so just ban them , I mean what exactly is your banning team doing at the moment , since It really looks like they've been on holiday for the past 2 years . 

5. Improve the Rating System 

Another classic good intended introduction to the game that ended up being broken , the current rating system doesn't award who performs best , no it just awards the team who has the collective amount of good players points , completely forgetting about players who have done so much in a loss , yet still lose points . If the whole point of rating systems is to find the players with the best ability to join the diamond league , then allow points to be awarded based on battle performance not just a loss or win . The ratings system has great potential , with matches that have 4.6k rating teams being incredibly competitive , yet currently this just never happens .

This is just a general list their are far more problems with the game , but at the m moment I think this will suffice 

Klea__ #2 Posted 15 February 2018 - 08:17 AM

Sergeant

• 2381 battles
  • [VAD]

View PostEH_Samarth, on 15 February 2018 - 07:21 AM, said:

​Blitz has a lot of problems currently and in general I don't think much is being done to get rid of the issues in blitz . So here's a list of suggestions which I'm mostly certain WG won't even look at but still 

1. Change the Spare Parts System  

Honestly the spare parts system currently means players have no chance of equipping their tanks without grinding continuously for days , it's very unfair for most players and even more so for newer ones , since it limits them from getting the best out of their tank . I understand that the system might have been introduced so that people wouldn't just rush through tanks , bu it's far too difficult to earn spare parts , you need to either lower the amount of spare parts required for each tier , or increase the amount given in game . The timer is horrendous but I can see the benefits of it , since it can limit players from rushing through tanks .

2.  Matching Equal Teams 

This isn't talking about the wr or skill of teams , rather its the type of tanks in each team , I mean if one team has 6 Td's while the enemy has a good spread of tank classes , then how is that an equal team , I mean yes the mm is meant to be random , but if the amount of tanks of each class was similar or equal it would help increase the standard of the game play a lot more

3. Either Take Out the Compliment System or Make it Useful 

This is a classic example of trying to do something which is meant to be good , but ends up being horrible . The intention was to let people know who was trustworthy and who wasn't but seriously by letting people compliment their plat mates , clan mates etc. Its allowed everyone to be a purple star player , completely devaluing the intent of this system . Furthermore what's even the point of complaining against players , their are players with literally hundreds of complaints , who are still able to play the game , why not make a system where accounts get reviewed after a certain amount of complaints (Like greater than compliments by a 10:1 ratio). So either make this system have value or just take it away all together since it literally is pointless right now . Don't let people in your own platoon compliment you each game , this just lets everyone get a purple star rating . 

4. Ban players with incredibly low winrates who do nothing in battle 

There are serial AFK , Yolo players with under 40% winrates some are as low as 30% , these players clearly have no intention of playing the game , so just ban them , I mean what exactly is your banning team doing at the moment , since It really looks like they've been on holiday for the past 2 years . 

5. Improve the Rating System 

Another classic good intended introduction to the game that ended up being broken , the current rating system doesn't award who performs best , no it just awards the team who has the collective amount of good players points , completely forgetting about players who have done so much in a loss , yet still lose points . If the whole point of rating systems is to find the players with the best ability to join the diamond league , then allow points to be awarded based on battle performance not just a loss or win . The ratings system has great potential , with matches that have 4.6k rating teams being incredibly competitive , yet currently this just never happens .

This is just a general list their are far more problems with the game , but at the m moment I think this will suffice 

agree with everything above. also :

6. Cure the toxic community

u do a lot of damage, then a player complains that behind of u got shotted, then he says " nub { tank } " I mean players yolo to kill the low hp tanks. and I get complained about being trash recently in tier 6, they are also complaining with my 49% wr! I mean 1.5k battles and 49% wr is solid right? the guy has 15.5k battles with only a 55%. 

" Have fun enjoy , Teamwork is a must " 

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, Concentrate the mind on the present moment and win the battle. " Active Frontline Killers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users