Are good players still playing?

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

bigben21 #1 Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:04 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 19397 battles
  • [ARMYE]

Are the better players still playing this game???

Since the long losing streak that started since last week, I have been playing lesser games. Unfortunately out of those games that I have played hardly encounter any many 50% wr and above players. 

In some low tiers there filled even with ridiculous players with less than 20% and 40% wr.

What is going on with this game? 

Klea__ #2 Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:16 PM

Sergeant

• 2405 battles
  • [VAD]
I don't think good players play the game. I kept losing in my tanks recently, otherwise I would quit the game. in low tiers, I'm the only guy that doesn't yolo.

" Have fun enjoy , Teamwork is a must " 

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, Concentrate the mind on the present moment and win the battle. " Active Frontline Killers

Kabama04 #3 Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:24 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 18746 battles
  • [FOW]
Heavy’s always pushing heavy path even though they have 5 mt... and vice versa.
My Tanks:

"If God is for us, who can be against us?" Wargaming. Wargaming is against us. -Space_Ape_Marksman (NA)

Klea__ #4 Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:48 PM

Sergeant

• 2405 battles
  • [VAD]

View PostKabama04, on 14 February 2018 - 10:24 PM, said:

Heavy’s always pushing heavy path even though they have 5 mt... and vice versa.

true true. all hail this guy, heavies sometimes and doesn't listen to you

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, Concentrate the mind on the present moment and win the battle. " Active Frontline Killers

B_SaltyMadd #5 Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:22 AM

Captain

• 30874 battles
  • [FEAST]

a lot of them have quit the game....

so yeah the number of noobs >>> actual decent players

Edited by Maddoxkkm, 15 February 2018 - 03:22 AM.

Leader of FEAST (Fulcra of the East), Twister Cup 2018 Asia Server Champion

Developer of SerBot (Discord Stats Bot) & Mod Site MadWoTBMods

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

STEEL_Firestorm #6 Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:35 AM

Sergeant

• 23540 battles
  • [FOW]

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 15 February 2018 - 01:22 PM, said:

a lot of them have quit the game....

so yeah the number of noobs >>> actual decent players

​Many probably didn't like the spare parts system and gave up there. There are always more noobs than pros in any game lol

bigben21 #7 Posted 15 February 2018 - 03:59 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 19397 battles
  • [ARMYE]

View PostSTEEL_Firestorm, on 15 February 2018 - 03:35 AM, said:

​Many probably didn't like the spare parts system and gave up there. There are always more noobs than pros in any game lol

Yes the latest spare part booster in bonus containers piss me off too. Its like we are forced to play.

How to play and not get fraustrated when I have to experience losing 12 games in a row in Amx 50 100 before I can earn the miserable 2x credit. It normal now that I need at least 5-6 games in a tank just to complete the daily 2x credits. I am grinding 4 tanks, it has became a very hard and difficult grind. And being forced to play under such awful play condition, it became a chore rather than fun.

Edited by bigben21, 15 February 2018 - 04:09 AM.

The__Trooper #8 Posted 15 February 2018 - 04:04 AM

Sergeant

• 778 battles

View Postbigben21, on 15 February 2018 - 01:59 PM, said:

Yes the latest spare part booster in bonus containers piss me off too. Its like we are forced to play.

For me, it's meant less play. I just ignore the boosters and patiently wade through even more days of slow spare part collecting. It's fine though, as I have other games to play in the meantime that are as much fun as Blitz used to be. 

Klea__ #9 Posted 15 February 2018 - 04:18 AM

Sergeant

• 2405 battles
  • [VAD]
if yeh guys give up playing wotb, u can play realm of the mad god on steam or website ( only on pc and Mac tho ). fun game with generous players.the spare parts boosters I got are collecting dusts, lazy to play rn

InvisibleShadow #10 Posted 15 February 2018 - 04:29 AM

First Lieutenant

• 10999 battles
  • [SCULL]

View Postbigben21, on 14 February 2018 - 05:04 PM, said:

Are the better players still playing this game???

Since the long losing streak that started since last week, I have been playing lesser games. Unfortunately out of those games that I have played hardly encounter any many 50% wr and above players. 

In some low tiers there filled even with ridiculous players with less than 20% and 40% wr.

What is going on with this game? 

Sounds horrendous.

Many good players have left the game including me...see you soon?

WHERE IS GANDALF WHERE IS FARLESQUEW I LOVE THEM BUT I DON’T SEE THEM ON THIS FORUM RECENTLY

%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...peg[/img][/url]

ankitgusai19 #11 Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:15 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 41655 battles
  • [SMRT]

View PostInvisibleShadow, on 15 February 2018 - 09:59 AM, said:

Sounds horrendous.

WHERE IS GANDALF WHERE IS FARLESQUEW I LOVE THEM BUT I DON’T SEE THEM ON THIS FORUM RECENTLY

According to Blitzstars Gandalf_Greyhame only played 211 battles in last month. i guess he is moving on, everyone does eventually, when i started coming on forums it was filled with experienced players. few of them i still remember are pimp_daddy_xr, deongunner, CarvinMarvin, CalvinJJ, AnthonyleiSomething ,mehliveat, hokey_pokey. 

lots of shaft and storm members used to be active on forums too jkstone, razoromega, iboss, snake etc.  

Gandalf__Greyhame #12 Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:51 AM

First Lieutenant

• 224 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View Postankitgusai19, on 15 February 2018 - 05:15 AM, said:

According to Blitzstars Gandalf_Greyhame only played 211 battles in last month. i guess he is moving on, everyone does eventually, when i started coming on forums it was filled with experienced players. few of them i still remember are pimp_daddy_xr, deongunner, CarvinMarvin, CalvinJJ, AnthonyleiSomething ,mehliveat, hokey_pokey. 

lots of shaft and storm members used to be active on forums too jkstone, razoromega, iboss, snake etc.

I got a pet chicken . I spend my whole day caring for my pet so I don't get much time to play blitz .

InvisibleShadow #13 Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:52 AM

First Lieutenant

• 10999 battles
  • [SCULL]

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 15 February 2018 - 05:51 AM, said:

I got a pet chicken . I spend my whole day caring for my pet so I don't get much time to play blitz .

Stop impersonating Gandalf...

%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...peg[/img][/url]

Hokey_Pokey #14 Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:53 AM

First Lieutenant

• 21507 battles
  • [ACE]
Last time i encountered a foe member ingame was two years ago LOL

bigben21 #15 Posted 15 February 2018 - 06:34 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 19397 battles
  • [ARMYE]

View PostInvisibleShadow, on 15 February 2018 - 04:29 AM, said:

Sounds horrendous.

Saw in a thread original Gandalf got a warning from wg for inappropriate user name or something. He has been using this game name for ages, a dodgy player could have reported him. 

Even if no one reported him, such warning is ridiculous and too much for anyone to swallow.....

EH_Samarth #16 Posted 15 February 2018 - 06:40 AM

Corporal

• 20592 battles
  • [-SQ-]

Their is probably quite a few reasons more experienced players have quit the game , the most obvious being the fact that alot of the players who initially played the game when it started around 2014ish , most likely got bored . I mean their's only so much you can do after a certain 20-30k plus games , until you start to get bored due to the repetitiveness of the game .Lots of good clans such as ACE , FOE , ID ,PLV and TOP are far less active then they were before and you barely see them in random games anymore. 

Another reason players could have left is the change in the meta , before the medium dominated meta was liked by quite a lot of players , but the more td dominated meta that exists currently was probably disliked by some of the original players . 

Finally , spare parts , fantasy tanks and the generally toxic environment in blitz  . The introduction of spare parts , and the awful conversion between unlocked equipment slots for spare parts , meant that many older players couldn't equip half their tanks , since it was essentially impossible to acquire that amount of spare parts , add to this , the amount of time it took to get a tank fully equipped compared to instant equipment unlocked with credits , you'd kind of get why people would be pissed .  

Fantasy tanks being introduced was also disliked by players who liked the "realism" of blitz , since it essentially changed the direction the game went in (Ruckus had a good video on this) . 

The toxic nature of blitz , along with the vast majority of inexperienced players at higher tiers probably stressed out some of the original players , and sure it's a game but no one likes losing , especially when you try and do everything you can to win , so this probably made some quit , just because of pure frustration etc.

Sorry if that was a long read , but I don't think this is going to stop , I mean the game is only further alienating the older more experienced players and the toxic levels in blitz have only increased from the past . 

Edited by EH_Samarth, 15 February 2018 - 06:41 AM.

EH_Samarth #17 Posted 15 February 2018 - 06:43 AM

Corporal

• 20592 battles
  • [-SQ-]

View PostHokey_Pokey, on 15 February 2018 - 05:53 AM, said:

Last time i encountered a foe member ingame was two years ago LOL

Also the majority of FOE players who were active split from FOE and formed the clan XR , they are still active (In tournaments especially) but still it's nothing compared to before 

Noobieman #18 Posted 15 February 2018 - 07:35 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 22308 battles
  • [AVSW]

View PostGandalf__Greyhame, on 15 February 2018 - 03:51 PM, said:

liar, fake news as you only won a chicken dinner in PUBG ..................

Nova_Spirit #19 Posted 15 February 2018 - 08:44 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7992 battles
  • [SEAL]
*slowly raises hand*

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #20 Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:01 AM

Captain

• 18806 battles
  • [ACT-1]

Im a nub. 

#UnbanHokey_Pokey

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users