WG Quick Tournament BUG-

PKONBLITZ

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

PKonBlitz_YouTuber #1 Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:56 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 9535 battles

Hello WG,

I must say this quick tournament is great and thanks for that Knopka and WG, In the start nothing is perfect so yeah it has some bugs.

Today we have played more than 10 Quick tournaments, and it was pretty fun(It take too much time for a tournament) but here few bugs:

The bug is, our team applied for Tier IX-X tournament and the title of the room was Tier IX-X tournament but we were not allowed to pick tier IX or X-- Instead of that, allowed tiers were VII and VIII-

But, we got the price tag of Tier IX-X tournament, and we played in tier VIII it's good for us though that we get extra credits.

Picture: 

We played 1st round of tier VII and VIII Tournament and we won it, we got the prizes and after waiting for more than 20 minutes we decided to click on surrender- 

We got the prizes but the bug was, in the profile it shows our defeat VS that team we won 1st round-

Best Regards,

PK ON BLITZ

WOT Blitz Tournament YouTuber!

Clan Wars Asia- King of Kings 1 vs 1 Tournament!

Talk to me on Discord: https://discord.gg/4fDbuev​

teysanook #2 Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:35 PM

First Lieutenant

• 5347 battles
  • [T1RKX]

View PostPKonBlitz_YouTuber, on 14 February 2018 - 10:56 PM, said:

Hello WG,

I must say this quick tournament is great and thanks for that Knopka and WG, In the start nothing is perfect so yeah it has some bugs.

Today we have played more than 10 Quick tournaments, and it was pretty fun(It take too much time for a tournament) but here few bugs:

The bug is, our team applied for Tier IX-X tournament and the title of the room was Tier IX-X tournament but we were not allowed to pick tier IX or X-- Instead of that, allowed tiers were VII and VIII-

But, we got the price tag of Tier IX-X tournament, and we played in tier VIII it's good for us though that we get extra credits.

Picture: 

We played 1st round of tier VII and VIII Tournament and we won it, we got the prizes and after waiting for more than 20 minutes we decided to click on surrender- 

We got the prizes but the bug was, in the profile it shows our defeat VS that team we won 1st round-

Best Regards,

PK ON BLITZ

For the issue, please lodge the ticket via support portal.

You may refer to How to submit tickets(to report people, ask questions...etc) for the instructions.

PKonBlitz_YouTuber #3 Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:55 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 9535 battles
Ok, Sure, Thanks :) But It's been 10+ Days that support even didn't replied my own ticket yet but I will send this one too.

WOT Blitz Tournament YouTuber!

Clan Wars Asia- King of Kings 1 vs 1 Tournament!

Talk to me on Discord: https://discord.gg/4fDbuev​

teysanook #4 Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:04 PM

First Lieutenant

• 5347 battles
  • [T1RKX]

View PostPKonBlitz_YouTuber, on 14 February 2018 - 11:55 PM, said:

Ok, Sure, Thanks :) But It's been 10+ Days that support even didn't replied my own ticket yet but I will send this one too.

Would you mind if I have your ticket number?

Also tagged with PKONBLITZ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users