WG Ratings Battles Suggestion

PK ON BLITZ

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Agree (3 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

Agree?

1. Yes (2 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. No (1 vote [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Hide poll

PKonBlitz_YouTuber #1 Posted 14 February 2018 - 06:04 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 9576 battles
  • [-47-]

The top 1 player on the losing team should not get Minus ratings just because of the team!

Things will be like, the top player from the losing team will get ratings for battle actions! Like in WOT PC.

Also, introduce a clan rating system :)

Also, why we don't have specific forums on Asian server for suggestions to WG? 

Thanks

WOT Blitz Tournament YouTuber!

Clan Wars Asia- King of Kings 1 vs 1 Tournament!

Talk to me on Discord: https://discord.gg/4fDbuev​

SonderAbteilung #2 Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:50 AM

First Lieutenant

• 47536 battles
  • [ASFOW]

Yeah. When valiant effort achieved during a loss, good players shouldn't be punished,  because of the donkeys in his team. They should get a positive or neutral rating from that battle. 

There is no incentive to play rating battles now ( just extra little stuff) and the queuing time are really long

" BRIGADE PIRON"  First Belgian group (1940~1945)

-All Governments Lies...I.F. Stone (1907~89)-

ankitgusai19 #3 Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:04 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 37549 battles
  • [-LXG-]

I vaguely remember this question was featured before on blitz news Q&A and someone from WG responded that rating battles are about teamwork and a defeat is a defeat for entire team and they don't have plan to change that.

I agree with them to some extend but if someone from loosing team gets a valiant effort then his rating shouldn't degrade.

Edited by ankitgusai19, 14 February 2018 - 10:06 AM.

PKonBlitz_YouTuber #4 Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:48 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 9576 battles
  • [-47-]

View Postankitgusai19, on 14 February 2018 - 03:04 PM, said:

I vaguely remember this question was featured before on blitz news Q&A and someone from WG responded that rating battles are about teamwork and a defeat is a defeat for entire team and they don't have plan to change that.

I agree with them to some extend but if someone from loosing team gets a valiant effort then his rating shouldn't degrade.

But in WOT PC they have this thing. You can watch WOT PC's first season of rating battles- :)

WOT Blitz Tournament YouTuber!

Clan Wars Asia- King of Kings 1 vs 1 Tournament!

Talk to me on Discord: https://discord.gg/4fDbuev​

GN_Spectre #5 Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:06 AM

Corporal

• 17942 battles
  • [-VI0-]

View Postankitgusai19, on 14 February 2018 - 06:04 PM, said:

Yes its about teamwork,but I disagree that a top player's rating degrade when the someone in the team,or most of the teammates,didn't get a kill,or did less then 75% of he's tank's health,or yolo,afk... I mean ineffective support,they make the game impossible to win,and besides,the player should be honored for his effort and have his rating increase by a little when they did 75% more then the second highest damage dealer
                                                                                      My Tanks:
Spoiler

Also tagged with PK ON BLITZ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users