I really can't believe it : Type 62

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Derpkilla_54 #1 Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:53 PM

HESH Hater

• 14112 battles
  • [PHNIX]

Hi everyone,

Some of you guys know me and some of you guys don't. And it has been a long time since I posted in the forums. 

I'm here this morning (at 1 a.m.) to talk to u about Type 62. 

One Monday morning around 8 a.m. I walk into my first period teacher. I was early and had 15 minutes.

I went to WoT Blitz. It took me 30 seconds to find out about the overpriced Type 62 bundle.

When I found out about the bundle, the first thing was to do is to find 268 RMB (Chinese Dollars) to buy it.

Just then I remembered, my old Chinese New Year Red Packet Money.

So, 2 days later, I bought that ridiculously expensive bundle, because I have always, ALWAYS wanted a Type 62.

I never gave a sheit bout Type 64 or Type 59.

Literally, 1 week later, i played my first match with Type 62.

I thought the Dragon camo was ugly and purchased an Inferno Camo For it.

For the first few matchs, I am going to admit, that i was bull sheit at that tank. I realized i was wayyyy too aggresive.

I changed my playstyle.

Then my WN8 (U can check at blitzstars.com) at Type 62 improved alot.

A few matches later,

I came back from a battle in Middleburg, where our team had a T49 who called quits and let the reds beat him up.

I reported that T49, and clicked the Orange "Battle Button."

I had no idea that I was going to master my Type 62 AND my second Kolobanov's medal (The first one was in my T-34-85, I HAD STALIN.)

I went right to where the mediums usually go, and then I fought with a Jadgpanzer 4, Type 58, and an AMX 13 75. I got Type 58 to 400 hp, and i decided to start sniping at a Cromwell around B.

Just then i released i was alone. [edited] is my team doing?

I went down to B, COD a KV-1S to death. I got hit, and this time i had 175 hp left. It was 4 (Tiger P, Type 58, Jadgpanzer 4, and T21) VS 3 (2 other tanks and i.) I popped adrenline and started farming off Tiger P while it's focusing on my other teammates. As I killed the Tiger P, my other teammates died. So i was alone with 175 hp left in a 1 V 3 Situation.

The Jadgpanzer started looking for me at the town (where i was) and the got to my but. I quickly ran and shot its sides (Thank Goodness WG nerfed the traverse.) It died. I quickly retreated to the middle hill between A and B. I spotted the Type 58, which was a one shot. We both missed. Luckly, I shot him before he did. I ran to the far south eastern corner and there was a huge bush and a small hill. I hid behind the bush. The T21 (which was a 3 shot) was looking for me. I spotted him and he didn't spot me. So, i took a deep breath, and first went to show myself, and shoot the first 200 shell. and retreat behind the bush. When i reloaded i came out and shot him the second time, he shot me as well, i had 14 hp. I popped adrenline just in case and finished him off.

Boy, was I surprised, when I got the results. So, what i want to say is that. From now on, My Type 62 will be getting all the spare parts that she deserves. GG

Ko

Edited by Derpkilla_54, 13 February 2018 - 04:55 PM.

Derpkilla_54 #2 Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:57 PM

HESH Hater

• 14112 battles
  • [PHNIX]
I would really want to show you guys the results. But, it's too big, what can i do? Thanks!

Edited by Derpkilla_54, 13 February 2018 - 04:58 PM.

Klea__ #3 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:40 PM

Sergeant

• 2095 battles

View PostDerpkilla_54, on 13 February 2018 - 04:53 PM, said:

Hi everyone,

Some of you guys know me and some of you guys don't. And it has been a long time since I posted in the forums. 

I'm here this morning (at 1 a.m.) to talk to u about Type 62. 

One Monday morning around 8 a.m. I walk into my first period teacher. I was early and had 15 minutes.

I went to WoT Blitz. It took me 30 seconds to find out about the overpriced Type 62 bundle.

When I found out about the bundle, the first thing was to do is to find 268 RMB (Chinese Dollars) to buy it.

Just then I remembered, my old Chinese New Year Red Packet Money.

So, 2 days later, I bought that ridiculously expensive bundle, because I have always, ALWAYS wanted a Type 62.

I never gave a sheit bout Type 64 or Type 59.

Literally, 1 week later, i played my first match with Type 62.

I thought the Dragon camo was ugly and purchased an Inferno Camo For it.

For the first few matchs, I am going to admit, that i was bull sheit at that tank. I realized i was wayyyy too aggresive.

I changed my playstyle.

Then my WN8 (U can check at blitzstars.com) at Type 62 improved alot.

A few matches later,

I came back from a battle in Middleburg, where our team had a T49 who called quits and let the reds beat him up.

I reported that T49, and clicked the Orange "Battle Button."

I had no idea that I was going to master my Type 62 AND my second Kolobanov's medal (The first one was in my T-34-85, I HAD STALIN.)

I went right to where the mediums usually go, and then I fought with a Jadgpanzer 4, Type 58, and an AMX 13 75. I got Type 58 to 400 hp, and i decided to start sniping at a Cromwell around B.

Just then i released i was alone. [edited] is my team doing?

I went down to B, COD a KV-1S to death. I got hit, and this time i had 175 hp left. It was 4 (Tiger P, Type 58, Jadgpanzer 4, and T21) VS 3 (2 other tanks and i.) I popped adrenline and started farming off Tiger P while it's focusing on my other teammates. As I killed the Tiger P, my other teammates died. So i was alone with 175 hp left in a 1 V 3 Situation.

The Jadgpanzer started looking for me at the town (where i was) and the got to my but. I quickly ran and shot its sides (Thank Goodness WG nerfed the traverse.) It died. I quickly retreated to the middle hill between A and B. I spotted the Type 58, which was a one shot. We both missed. Luckly, I shot him before he did. I ran to the far south eastern corner and there was a huge bush and a small hill. I hid behind the bush. The T21 (which was a 3 shot) was looking for me. I spotted him and he didn't spot me. So, i took a deep breath, and first went to show myself, and shoot the first 200 shell. and retreat behind the bush. When i reloaded i came out and shot him the second time, he shot me as well, i had 14 hp. I popped adrenline just in case and finished him off.

Boy, was I surprised, when I got the results. So, what i want to say is that. From now on, My Type 62 will be getting all the spare parts that she deserves. GG

Ko

u are a really lucky player man. I was in this situation with my toonmate and I was using a durchsbruchwagen ( nozoweeb/hetzer ). it was bout 3v4 ( don't remember tanks ), remember that t4 is full of noobs? unfortunately we won. some hated the nerf of the jgpz 4 ( me. I hating it ). some does like it. but maybe u are lucky or the type 62 is op

" Have fun enjoy , Teamwork is a must " 

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, Concentrate the mind on the present moment and win the battle. " Active Frontline Killers

STEEL_Firestorm #4 Posted 15 February 2018 - 04:15 AM

Sergeant

• 23509 battles
  • [FOW]

Wow nice job. I want a type 62 but I always talk myself out saying 'don't waste money, you already got dracula' and this bundle was way overpriced. 

To put the image, upload it to imgur or tiny pic and paste the link here ;)

I won a 6 v me in kv1, and I was still half health (people don't know how to aim for weak spots). 

Diamond114 #5 Posted 15 February 2018 - 01:10 PM

Captain

• 15540 battles
  • [408]

View PostKlea__, on 14 February 2018 - 08:40 AM, said:

u are a really lucky player man. I was in this situation with my toonmate and I was using a durchsbruchwagen ( nozoweeb/hetzer ). it was bout 3v4 ( don't remember tanks ), remember that t4 is full of noobs? unfortunately we won. some hated the nerf of the jgpz 4 ( me. I hating it ). some does like it. but maybe u are lucky or the type 62 is op

Good players make it seem OP because they know how to not over-extend or over-expose themselves while using the DPM to whittle down overwhelmed or unsuspecting tanks. Surprisingly not a lot of noobs I see running around with it so far; your mileage may vary. It's gotten to the point where whenever I see a Type 62 I seem to always expect them being driven by good players, particularly Type 62 Dragon.

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #6 Posted 16 February 2018 - 01:59 AM

Captain

• 15505 battles
  • [-UR-]
I was in sp i c in copperfield. Just me and Strv 74 against 5 including kv2. We won. A miracle indeed. 

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP 

Join WoTB SG Discord Server!: https://discord.gg/4ZpqCDZ

Derpkilla_54 #7 Posted 17 February 2018 - 03:50 AM

HESH Hater

• 14112 battles
  • [PHNIX]

View PostDiamond114, on 15 February 2018 - 09:10 PM, said:

It's gotten to the point where whenever I see a Type 62 I seem to always expect them being driven by good players, particularly Type 62 Dragon.

Ur right on the most part. But, most of the times, players who drive Type 62 Dragon are usually not that good players, sort of like averages players.

How u can identify an unicum in a Type 62, check it's camo.

If it is rare, or like the Thunder camo, then u know for sure it's a good player.

These are my thoughts

"My lovely Type 62 will be on the beach with her Inferno bikini" 

A really average player. Career WN is 46, 47, late 48%.  >>>https://www.blitzsta...Derpkilla_54<<<

My WN in my T-62A is ruined forever, so why don't I ditch T-62A for a few mins, hours, days, months.

Tanks I Got: MS-1 (Completely maxed with equipment), IS-8 (Maxed, Just bought), Type 62 Dragon Inferno, BT-SV, Bromwell, T49, Pz. V/IV, IS-5 Clan Guardian, 

SU-100 (Going for SU-100M1), and my beloved, short midget, AMX ELC bis.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users