When Baby Seals Bite Back :)

seal sealclubbing noobs nubs statpadder

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

Freelancer_Tesla #41 Posted 22 June 2018 - 03:06 AM

Sergeant

• 20614 battles
  • [MAS]

Ermm...so how am I supposed to grind new lines if I'm not supposed to play lower tiers? For example, I recently started grinding the German light lines and got stupidly high stats in it (especially if you compare it to people who just started playing). Is that considered seal clubbing?

How about making credits? WG's stance has always been "let's make higher tiers stupidly expensive to play so that people will be forced to a) buy premium stuff or b) go back to lower tiers and grind there". Again, if I'm not allowed to play at lower tiers, how am I supposed to make credits without breaking out the card?

Finally, how about those [censored] that rush to higher tiers to become a burden rather than an asset? I'd rather play lower tiers and get [censored] who don't know how to play the game than go to higher tiers, get those same people and loose tons of money because lol I can only carry so much.

And mind you, this is coming from a person who frequents higher tiers.

Frequents higher tiers, because I hate tractors armed with high-caliber rifles.

Plays a mix of well, everything.

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

- General George S. Patton

bigben21 #42 Posted 22 June 2018 - 03:53 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 19397 battles
  • [ARMYE]

View PostNocturnZing, on 21 June 2018 - 07:57 PM, said:

lol u didn't read the OP then. Its abt what was told to the OP that he was a coward sealclubber being a veteran and fighting at lower tiers like t3, not if abt if he/she/it was rude or not.

By your logic, IF you believe veterans of 20000 battles playing as low as tier3 against newbs (who need coaching, not hammering over the head by a veteran sealclubber and being frustrated) is par for the course, then you are saying that similarly  - no tank in this game is overpowered(OP) as well right and that spare parts were never an obstacle in the game? Just deal with it as it is!

Your logic says that - If you are going up against an OP tank, You need to learn, its Not WG at fault, its not the OP tank users fault, its just something You need to accept and get on with it, its only "fun" for the guy with the OP tank right?

Just like u expect newbs to get hammered by a veteran who as I said before has- "experience on all maps, fully geared tanks, fully trained crews, and tons of gold/credits to prammo (this will change with this release) accept it as par for the course.

The point is this -  veterans need to understand the difference between hammering a newb at t2/3 for a cosmetic medal or unrealistic WR - vs fighting at a tier lower to them say a t5 battle, against a guy who either has fought a few battles and is getting the hang of the game and/or has deliberately gotten himself a t5 tank knowing that the battles are going to be tougher there.

A game that gets progressively too tough for newbs, slowly starts dying. IF veterans want to deter newbs from continuing in the game, only to fulfil their needs, they are contributing to a slow but sure end without infusion or sustenance of new players!

I don’t wish to appear rude to you, but the way you name some of us and call us names (not me but other forumers), such bigoted nonsense should not be entertained, period! If you can not keep the discussion non personal and civil, then there shall be none in return. Hence whatever you wrote are only much rant and bigoted opinion to me. In addition a long one too, which I am too lazy to read.

Read mine a short one and simple to understand message.

1) Just delete the game, if u feel its too much for u.

2) Another alternative, buy wg if your are rich enough. Then make your own rule, e.g veterans not allowed in lower tiers!

3) If you can convince wg to ban veterans from lower tiers go ahead, otherwise, b u gger off with your bigoted nonsense.

Simple enough solution? No need to rant and argue.

Edited by bigben21, 22 June 2018 - 04:29 AM.

bigben21 #43 Posted 22 June 2018 - 04:02 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 19397 battles
  • [ARMYE]

Ronnel yes agree with you about veterans ranting at newbies, which tbh I do at times when I see them not moving to help teammates  or hide right from the beginning of the game.

Yours is a fair statement and not unreasonable.

Edited by bigben21, 22 June 2018 - 04:05 AM.

Perennial_Noob_Kill_Me #44 Posted 22 June 2018 - 06:55 AM

Corporal

• 2608 battles
  • [WAPN]
No need to fight guys.    

Edited by Perennial_Noob_Kill_Me, 22 June 2018 - 06:57 AM.

NocturnZing #45 Posted 22 June 2018 - 07:25 AM

Sergeant

• 6512 battles
  • [NZ]

View PostDiamond114, on 22 June 2018 - 02:18 AM, said:

Your whole point being for us veteran players to be bound by this "moral code" that we must always pick on someone our own size? Is that it? So we can't go back down tier for ANY reason, EVER, right? Even if it's to help a friend at lower tier struggling with his tanks or to grind new tank lines? And should we run out of gold and credits at those high tier we don't come down Tier, we just buy WG gold and credit packs because that's the "morally right" thing to do? And what would be your proposed limits be for coming down Tiers to be considered "seal clubbing"? Tier V? Tier VII?

You know what, come up here to Tier VIII-Tier X, we'll see how long you can hold those ideals.

and your only logic here being - only tanks at t2/3 have good credit coefficients? there are No good credit coefficient tanks at t5/6 that a veteran of 15000 battles has? u listening to urself?

a veteran cant get credits from using his skill at 1/2 of his max tier? he has to go to 1/4 of his max tier to get it?

I am only 2400 battles old and im fighting most of my battles up at t5 (based on my growing skills) without obsessing on WR on prammo'ing, so don't worry I will see u at t7 soon too :) my bone is with veterans of 20000 battles coming down to t3 and NOT for a new tank line, but just cos its way too easy, which is what cowardice is, its not abt credit coefficients at all!

NocturnZing #46 Posted 22 June 2018 - 07:34 AM

Sergeant

• 6512 battles
  • [NZ]

View PostFreelancer_Tesla, on 22 June 2018 - 03:06 AM, said:

Ermm...so how am I supposed to grind new lines if I'm not supposed to play lower tiers? For example, I recently started grinding the German light lines and got stupidly high stats in it (especially if you compare it to people who just started playing). Is that considered seal clubbing?

How about making credits? WG's stance has always been "let's make higher tiers stupidly expensive to play so that people will be forced to a) buy premium stuff or b) go back to lower tiers and grind there". Again, if I'm not allowed to play at lower tiers, how am I supposed to make credits without breaking out the card?

Finally, how about those [censored] that rush to higher tiers to become a burden rather than an asset? I'd rather play lower tiers and get [censored] who don't know how to play the game than go to higher tiers, get those same people and loose tons of money because lol I can only carry so much.

And mind you, this is coming from a person who frequents higher tiers.

Again, your logic here is flimsy - only tanks at t2/3 have good credit coefficients? there are No good credit coefficient tanks at t5/6 that a veteran of 15000 battles has? a veteran cant get credits from using his skill at 1/2 of his max tier? he has to go to 1/4 of his max tier to get it? and he needs to play 10 battles at t3 alone in a day in a already ranked tank to get credit?

A veteran of 15000 battles, can easily grind a new line from t1-t5 in under 50 battles, isn't it? or is that too tough for veterans?

my bone is with veterans of 10000+ battles consistently coming down to t3 and NOT for a new tank line, but just cos its way too easy WR/medals, which is what cowardice is, its not abt credit coefficients at all!

NocturnZing #47 Posted 22 June 2018 - 07:40 AM

Sergeant

• 6512 battles
  • [NZ]

View Postbigben21, on 22 June 2018 - 03:53 AM, said:

I don’t wish to appear rude to you, but the way you name some of us and call us names (not me but other forumers), such bigoted nonsense should not be entertained, period! If you can not keep the discussion non personal and civil, then there shall be none in return. Hence whatever you wrote are only much rant and bigoted opinion to me. In addition a long one too, which I am too lazy to read.

Read mine a short one and simple to understand message.

1) Just delete the game, if u feel its too much for u.

2) Another alternative, buy wg if your are rich enough. Then make your own rule, e.g veterans not allowed in lower tiers!

3) If you can convince wg to ban veterans from lower tiers go ahead, otherwise, b u gger off with your bigoted nonsense.

Simple enough solution? No need to rant and argue.

Keep Your bigotry to Yourself. Run along and You can bugge r urself or whichever sheep you want to since u started this whole 'bu gger' nonsense!

I haven't been rude to anyone, if I do not agree with a view or logic I will refute it here. Similar to my not preventing anyone from sharing their views, I cannot be preventd from sharing my views. That's Your bigotry.

bigben21 #48 Posted 22 June 2018 - 03:58 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 19397 battles
  • [ARMYE]

“Born stupid .... die stupid”, “...... are hypocrites...”, “coward seal clubbers”..... these were some of the words a bigoted idiot used to share opinion. How convincing, notwithstanding how absurd, unreasonable and impractical your opinion is when implementing.

We Don’t give a damn about your opinion, when you don’t even accord others a little respect. Wanna your opinion to be taken seriously and be discussed in a civil way? First thing first don’t use insults a bigoted idiot would. If you have done that, be prepared to be treated like one!

1) Wg would never ban veterans from lower tiers. (Its never gonna happen, so don’t waste our time arguing about it. I only spoke becos I saw an arrogant idiot insulting ithers)

2) Don’t think you have the cash to buy wg. (So who do you think you are to dictate which tier we play)

3) Looking at most of the replies here, many do not agree to your opinion. Fret not, the door is always opened for you to leave wotb. Nobody is gonna to stop you! And you wouldn’t be missed anyway. Be my guest...... 

Edited by bigben21, 22 June 2018 - 04:45 PM.

NocturnZing #49 Posted 22 June 2018 - 05:00 PM

Sergeant

• 6512 battles
  • [NZ]

View Postbigben21, on 22 June 2018 - 03:58 PM, said:

“Born stupid .... die stupid”, “...... are hypocrites...”, “coward seal clubbers”..... these were some of the words a bigoted idiot used to share opinion. How convincing, notwithstanding how absurd, unreasonable and impractical your opinion is when implementing.

We Don’t give a damn about your opinion, when you don’t even accord others a little respect. Wanna your opinion to be taken seriously and be discussed in a civil way? First thing first don’t use insults a bigoted idiot would. If you have done that, be prepared to be treated like one!

1) Wg would never ban veterans from lower tiers. (Its never gonna happen, so don’t waste our time arguing about it. I only spoke becos I saw an arrogant idiot insulting ithers)

2) Don’t think you have the cash to buy wg. (So who do you think you are to dictate which tier we play)

3) Looking at most of the replies here, many do not agree to your opinion. Fret not, the door is always opened for you to leave wotb. Nobody is gonna to stop you! And you wouldn’t be missed anyway. Be my guest...... 

If folks don't agree with my opinion that's fine, accepting that we all have our unique individual opinions that are diverse is perfectly fine with me. But rhetoric doesn't create a compelling case for a way to do things, sound logic does. I don't really give a d*** abt what u think either, run along and be what u want to be :)

PANPAKAPAAAN2427 #50 Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:09 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 334 battles
  • [TDAF]

So what happens when you have a high battle count but you have a favorite low tier tank?

Am I coward for playing the tank I like just because it fights low skilled players?     

Edited by PANPAKAPAAAN2427, 22 June 2018 - 10:26 PM.

"Okay, It's my turn to taste you now"- Prinz Eugen AL.  

Leader of the Tea drinkers and Anime fan clan.

Survived two years of Blitz.

bigben21 #51 Posted 23 June 2018 - 01:00 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 19397 battles
  • [ARMYE]

Great y do we even care how u feel about us, arrogant idiot bu gg er off!

Now let you taste your own medicine! Bu gg e r off seem like you are not welcome here!

NocturnZing #52 Posted 23 June 2018 - 07:45 AM

Sergeant

• 6512 battles
  • [NZ]

View Postbigben21, on 23 June 2018 - 01:00 AM, said:

Great y do we even care how u feel about us, arrogant idiot bu gg er off!

Now let you taste your own medicine! Bu gg e r off seem like you are not welcome here!

Lol who appointed You to be custodian of the forums? Stop Your arrogance in telling me whether im/am not welcome here. take ur bigoted racist nonsense and run along lol 13 yr emo kid.

NocturnZing #53 Posted 23 June 2018 - 07:54 AM

Sergeant

• 6512 battles
  • [NZ]

View PostPANPAKAPAAAN2427, on 22 June 2018 - 10:09 PM, said:

So what happens when you have a high battle count but you have a favorite low tier tank?

Am I coward for playing the tank I like just because it fights low skilled players?     

Let me share an analogy. IF you happen to love a sniper rifle and its your 'favorite' amongst all your guns, does that also mean you should Use it on live people because its your 'favorite'?  does that make it right? US loves its nuclear missiles but does it use them in Afghanistan? A high battle count veterans favourite tanks are only are at t3? not t5?

https://www.blitzsta...r/asia/tle07388
This is a very good example of having a "favorite" tank as you mentioned.
88000 battles, has T10 tanks. His WR steadily declines from T3 onwards right till T10.
Most of his battles are T1-T5. You have your judgement if this is a coward or not, i have mine. IMO low tier t3 favorite tanks are 'favorite' just cos its easy to win in them - it might not even factor to the user that its the lack of skill of the other players that determine the outcome. The dangers of having a "favorite" low tier tank is that its so easy to fallback on it whenever you feel your not doing well at a higher tier, However IMO that's Not how you get to be better at a higher tier, u get better there and make a new favorite by fighting at the higher tier.
Someone will pick on this point too trying to make it personal about me -- so before someone brings it up = my max battles are in t5 tanks (regardless of WR) not in T2/3 :)

I realize that most veterans here with the 15000+ battles have been through some sort of sealclubbing  when they started out and hence support it now. I'd like to see some change, Not by forcing (I have never said WG should prevent low tier battles as some folks have deliberately misconstrued/misinformed it to be), but by the driving force of this game (The PLAYERS) driving a change Voluntarily. That doesn't seem to have players support, that's perfectly fine. Peace out.
(Of course IF BigBen continues to make snide remarks, I will continue to reply to that crass dolt :) )

__CrazyCat__ #54 Posted 24 June 2018 - 06:05 PM

Corporal

• 2023 battles

View PostNocturnZing, on 23 June 2018 - 07:54 AM, said:

Let me share an analogy. IF you happen to love a sniper rifle and its your 'favorite' amongst all your guns, does that also mean you should Use it on live people because its your 'favorite'?  does that make it right? US loves its nuclear missiles but does it use them in Afghanistan? A high battle count veterans favourite tanks are only are at t3? not t5?

https://www.blitzsta...r/asia/tle07388
This is a very good example of having a "favorite" tank as you mentioned.
88000 battles, has T10 tanks. His WR steadily declines from T3 onwards right till T10.
Most of his battles are T1-T5. You have your judgement if this is a coward or not, i have mine. IMO low tier t3 favorite tanks are 'favorite' just cos its easy to win in them - it might not even factor to the user that its the lack of skill of the other players that determine the outcome. The dangers of having a "favorite" low tier tank is that its so easy to fallback on it whenever you feel your not doing well at a higher tier, However IMO that's Not how you get to be better at a higher tier, u get better there and make a new favorite by fighting at the higher tier.
Someone will pick on this point too trying to make it personal about me -- so before someone brings it up = my max battles are in t5 tanks (regardless of WR) not in T2/3 :)

I realize that most veterans here with the 15000+ battles have been through some sort of sealclubbing  when they started out and hence support it now. I'd like to see some change, Not by forcing (I have never said WG should prevent low tier battles as some folks have deliberately misconstrued/misinformed it to be), but by the driving force of this game (The PLAYERS) driving a change Voluntarily. That doesn't seem to have players support, that's perfectly fine. Peace out.
(Of course IF BigBen continues to make snide remarks, I will continue to reply to that crass dolt :) )

God you are boring.

Vets have as much right to play lower tiers as much as nubs have to play higher tiers.

Vets moan about nubs at higher tiers and nubs moan about vets at lower tiers - who is right? its the damn game and it will never change, you can call vets who play lower tiers as cowards and vets can call nubs that play higher tiers as - stupid, unprepared and just plain dumb people that do not give a damn about how their lack of skills hurts the rest of the team.

At least Vets have a reason to play lower tiers, collect tanks, grind new lines, get mastery badges they have yet to get and the main one - earn credits that they will not get in the top tiers. What excuses do nubs have to play at tier 8 - 10 after 1,000 battles and an average winrate of 41%? They have not even mastered (got a positive WR) at tier 2 or 3 yet feel they have the right to play at tier 8+.

End of the day - this is the game and it will never change.

As for the player you shamelessly named and shamed, yes he has played 20k battles at tier 3 but he has also played 15k battles at tier 5. Obviously he knows he is not much cop higher up or does not enjoy it much but judging by his battles he is trying to get there slowly but surely. Could be a 10 year old kid for all you know that just enjoys playing his favorite tanks - who knows but it is his right to play where he wants.

People like winning dude (most would quit if they just kept losing) and this guy doesn't win as much higher up as he obviously is not cut out for it - so you are now blaming him and calling him names because he likes to win just as much as everyone else. He is hardly a seal-clubber, just someone that knows his level - you should be venting your anger at true seal clubbers that are unicums at higher tiers that come down in a unicum plat just to for fun, not guys like this.

Final point - you are a hypocrite. You have three tier 5 tanks and two tier 6 tanks, so why was you playing tier 3 yesterday in an already mastered t46 with a 63% WR? I wonder why, perhaps because you enjoy that tank and know you have a better chance of adding a win to your records?

Edited by __CrazyCat__, 24 June 2018 - 06:30 PM.

NocturnZing #55 Posted 24 June 2018 - 07:59 PM

Sergeant

• 6512 battles
  • [NZ]

View Post__CrazyCat__, on 24 June 2018 - 06:05 PM, said:

God you are boring.

Vets have as much right to play lower tiers as much as nubs have to play higher tiers.

Vets moan about nubs at higher tiers and nubs moan about vets at lower tiers - who is right? its the damn game and it will never change, you can call vets who play lower tiers as cowards and vets can call nubs that play higher tiers as - stupid, unprepared and just plain dumb people that do not give a damn about how their lack of skills hurts the rest of the team.

At least Vets have a reason to play lower tiers, collect tanks, grind new lines, get mastery badges they have yet to get and the main one - earn credits that they will not get in the top tiers. What excuses do nubs have to play at tier 8 - 10 after 1,000 battles and an average winrate of 41%? They have not even mastered (got a positive WR) at tier 2 or 3 yet feel they have the right to play at tier 8+.

End of the day - this is the game and it will never change.

As for the player you shamelessly named and shamed, yes he has played 20k battles at tier 3 but he has also played 15k battles at tier 5. Obviously he knows he is not much cop higher up or does not enjoy it much but judging by his battles he is trying to get there slowly but surely. Could be a 10 year old kid for all you know that just enjoys playing his favorite tanks - who knows but it is his right to play where he wants.

People like winning dude (most would quit if they just kept losing) and this guy doesn't win as much higher up as he obviously is not cut out for it - so you are now blaming him and calling him names because he likes to win just as much as everyone else. He is hardly a seal-clubber, just someone that knows his level - you should be venting your anger at true seal clubbers that are unicums at higher tiers that come down in a unicum plat just to for fun, not guys like this.

Final point - you are a hypocrite. You have three tier 5 tanks and two tier 6 tanks, so why was you playing tier 3 yesterday in an already mastered t46 with a 63% WR? I wonder why, perhaps because you enjoy that tank and know you have a better chance of adding a win to your records?

Good joke 1 - You write a wall of text there and I am boring? lol

Your second joke was even better - You are calling ME a sealclubber, when I have only 2400 battles, HILARIOUS ur a world class jester. Even I said 15000+ is sealclubbing, u lowered that to 2400+? As a newb I am heavily reliant on missions tanks I-IV still! I need the combat exp from those and used a T3 tank. Even then, I still have triple the T46 battles in my T5 tanks.

IF you call that hypocrisy - a 2400 battle player using a t3 tank in a tank 1-IV mission sealclubbing ur amazing! By that logic ur calling easily ~80%+ of this game sealclubbers (using T46 tanks)

lol at least TRY to use SOME logic when Trying to defame me! 

bigben21 #56 Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:46 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 19397 battles
  • [ARMYE]

Hi Crazycat and guys don’t waste time on a disillusioned pansy. Let us take pity on him and grant him the only thing he is capable of in real life please! That is by giving him that little corner in the cyberspace to name and shame everyone he wishes. Let’s allow him to manifest, and feel what is left of his manhood in a safe and removed environment from which of no real life repercussions, the only achievement a pansy like him is capable in real life.

Oh btw, a feral don’t talk logic and reasonableness. In additional, a bad upbringing, and the lack of opportunity to travel to the middle of the earth has made him to believe naming and shaming is the legitimate part of any discussion, contrary to a civil society. Evolutionary process takes time, so let just forget and forgive for now.

Let’s us just move on and ignore his delusions, and continue our fun in wotb. See you guys in battles. Oh in lower tiers battle too. :girl: No worries no one who is sane and with a little common sense will ever stop us from playing there.

Oh btw before misunderstanding arises, :girl: is us as someone alleged. Nevermind just laugh it off and take it in our stride.

Edited by bigben21, 25 June 2018 - 12:09 AM.

__CrazyCat__ #57 Posted 25 June 2018 - 01:30 AM

Corporal

• 2023 battles

View PostNocturnZing, on 24 June 2018 - 07:59 PM, said:

Good joke 1 - You write a wall of text there and I am boring? lol

Your second joke was even better - You are calling ME a sealclubber, when I have only 2400 battles, HILARIOUS ur a world class jester. Even I said 15000+ is sealclubbing, u lowered that to 2400+? As a newb I am heavily reliant on missions tanks I-IV still! I need the combat exp from those and used a T3 tank. Even then, I still have triple the T46 battles in my T5 tanks.

IF you call that hypocrisy - a 2400 battle player using a t3 tank in a tank 1-IV mission sealclubbing ur amazing! By that logic ur calling easily ~80%+ of this game sealclubbers (using T46 tanks)

lol at least TRY to use SOME logic when Trying to defame me! 

I am using your very own logic dude. You are trying to put numbers on how many battles people should have before being able to play at certain tiers. In an earlier post you were flaming players who used t3 tanks when they had much higher tier tanks in their garage - so I used your logic to counter that as you have some tier 6 but still use tier 3.

You played 14 battles in that T46 btw, its not like you played a couple of games just for the missions or for the combat experience - 63% WR in the T46, it certainly didnt take you 14 battles to get a win or to finish your missions. You played it because you win in it just like any other vet who might play lower tiers - you made this logic so live by it.

Okay, so you are just making up your own rules. So if I had 10,000+ battles in your rule book I am allowed to play at tier 3 as much as I like - just when I get to 15,000 I have to move up to what, tier 5?

You said that players with 15,000k battles have no need to play tier 3 but you just stated one of the reasons why they would - missions. Its okay for you to play t3 because you need the combat experience yet vets do not need this combat experience? Plus if you only played tier 5 or higher tanks, you would not even be getting tier I - IV missions in the first place.

Interestingly, I have played 400 less battles than you but only played 5% of my games at tier 3 where you have played 25% of your games at tier 3. In the T46 I have played 17 games total yet you have played more than 100 and played almost my entire total the other day. I also need combat experience as you put it, so how comes I do not play hardly any tier 3? You have played 400 battles at tier 3, I have played less than 100 - you have played more in your T46 at that level than I have across all tier 3 tanks despite playing 400 games less in total. By your logic I could call you a coward for not moving up and playing more in your tier 6 (I have played more in tier 7 than you have tier 6 despite, again, playing far less battles than you in total).

Then there is tier 6 where I have played 600+ battles and you have played under 70 battles despite having more total battles than me.

Move up to tier 6/7 coward.

Edited by __CrazyCat__, 25 June 2018 - 01:56 AM.

NocturnZing #58 Posted 25 June 2018 - 02:49 AM

Sergeant

• 6512 battles
  • [NZ]

View Post__CrazyCat__, on 25 June 2018 - 01:30 AM, said:

I am using your very own logic dude. You are trying to put numbers on how many battles people should have before being able to play at certain tiers. In an earlier post you were flaming players who used t3 tanks when they had much higher tier tanks in their garage - so I used your logic to counter that as you have some tier 6 but still use tier 3.

You played 14 battles in that T46 btw, its not like you played a couple of games just for the missions or for the combat experience - 63% WR in the T46, it certainly didnt take you 14 battles to get a win or to finish your missions. You played it because you win in it just like any other vet who might play lower tiers - you made this logic so live by it.

Okay, so you are just making up your own rules. So if I had 10,000+ battles in your rule book I am allowed to play at tier 3 as much as I like - just when I get to 15,000 I have to move up to what, tier 5?

You said that players with 15,000k battles have no need to play tier 3 but you just stated one of the reasons why they would - missions. Its okay for you to play t3 because you need the combat experience yet vets do not need this combat experience? Plus if you only played tier 5 or higher tanks, you would not even be getting tier I - IV missions in the first place.

Interestingly, I have played 400 less battles than you but only played 5% of my games at tier 3 where you have played 25% of your games at tier 3. In the T46 I have played 17 games total yet you have played more than 100 and played almost my entire total the other day. I also need combat experience as you put it, so how comes I do not play hardly any tier 3? You have played 400 battles at tier 3, I have played less than 100 - you have played more in your T46 at that level than I have across all tier 3 tanks despite playing 400 games less in total. By your logic I could call you a coward for not moving up and playing more in your tier 6 (I have played more in tier 7 than you have tier 6 despite, again, playing far less battles than you in total).

Then there is tier 6 where I have played 600+ battles and you have played under 70 battles despite having more total battles than me.

Move up to tier 6/7 coward.

I can see your butt hurt and a multi of someone who has posted here earlier, now using this multi to attack me personally :) awww poor baby.

My logic has been simple - 15000+ battle players aren't really doing justice to new players if they continue fighting battles at t3 just bcos its so easy there.

You can dissect MY battles, but the logic remains INCORRECT. Keep poking my stats all you want, but u defeat your logic all the time.

You are saying that a threshold be set by you, and anyone who has Your battle count of 2016 should only be playing t6+ and above ! see if this lot favours that :D ask around, as I said, its hilarious mate!

Edited by NocturnZing, 25 June 2018 - 02:55 AM.

__CrazyCat__ #59 Posted 25 June 2018 - 03:43 AM

Corporal

• 2023 battles

View PostNocturnZing, on 25 June 2018 - 02:49 AM, said:

I can see your butt hurt and a multi of someone who has posted here earlier, now using this multi to attack me personally :) awww poor baby.

My logic has been simple - 15000+ battle players aren't really doing justice to new players if they continue fighting battles at t3 just bcos its so easy there.

You can dissect MY battles, but the logic remains INCORRECT. Keep poking my stats all you want, but u defeat your logic all the time.

You are saying that a threshold be set by you, and anyone who has Your battle count of 2016 should only be playing t6+ and above ! see if this lot favours that :D ask around, as I said, its hilarious mate!

I am just doing EXACTLY what you are doing. You have set a magic number of battles that you say players need to play before being allowed to step foot in lower tiers. I have done the same, I think you should not be playing tier 3 when you have tier 6 & 7 tanks. You cite many reasons why you HAVE to play tier 3 and I have dismissed those quite easily with my very own account with less battles than you - you do not NEED to play tier 3 at all but you still do because you do well there and it helps your stats.

NocturnZing #60 Posted 25 June 2018 - 03:48 AM

Sergeant

• 6512 battles
  • [NZ]

View Post__CrazyCat__, on 25 June 2018 - 03:43 AM, said:

I am just doing EXACTLY what you are doing. You have set a magic number of battles that you say players need to play before being allowed to step foot in lower tiers. I have done the same, I think you should not be playing tier 3 when you have tier 6 & 7 tanks. You cite many reasons why you HAVE to play tier 3 and I have dismissed those quite easily with my very own account with less battles than you - you do not NEED to play tier 3 at all but you still do because you do well there and it helps your stats.

butt hurt  baby awwww, now resorting to falsification and lies.

Where have I ever said this-  "You have set a magic number of battles that you say players need to play before being allowed to step foot in lower tiers."

Edited by NocturnZing, 25 June 2018 - 03:51 AM.

Also tagged with seal, sealclubbing, noobs, nubs, statpadder

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users