seal sealclubbing noobs nubs statpadder

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

NOTFrankie #21 Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:23 AM

Corporal

• 17343 battles
  • [PSF-R]
The Triggering......  is real. 
" When you feel like you're quitting, Think about why you started it on the first place."
-Robin Williams

Spoiler

WOTB_Contributor_916 #22 Posted 29 May 2018 - 04:16 AM

Private

• 19145 battles

View PostNocturnZing, on 18 March 2018 - 02:10 PM, said:

Why do u hide behind this 'combat veteran' tag that you have in real life and at the same time ask Other to remember its just a game? its not a hall pass.

IMO if someone with 87000 battles experience on all maps, fully geared tanks, fully trained crews, and tons of gold/credits to prammo, is playing at tier3 deliberately against nu ubs, its plain and simple cowardice. Just like getting Usain Bolt into a HS track meet, just cos he 'can' - its plain and simple not a level playing field. Chk this guy out at T3 battles.

https://ibb.co/im5CUc
https://ibb.co/fZ8XUc
https://ibb.co/g86ahx

Its nice to see cowards actively supporting other cowards, good solidarity, I bet you all support/vote for a certain incumbent prez who is running a dictatorship. I bet you also support the NRA and think the school shootings are justified, cos the shooter paid for his guns right? 

Explain to me just how that is cowardice...? I am appalled by your logic, 1k battle or 87k battle doesn't matter, you play whatever you want in the game. The only reason I see that "seal clubbing" is such a big thing is that the people who whine about the "clubbing" are the ones who have a very low number of battles. If you actually understand the game mechanics, there is no way you would get "clubbed". It is because 1~5 tier games is the point where the player learns how to play the game and understands the mechanics. If you don't have the will to take the brunt and learn, get out. Oh and by the way, nowadays the average player skill base in tier 5 and 10 games are literally the same. git gud.  2k battles and whining already..? I suggest you invest your time elsewhere

InvisibleShadow #23 Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:22 AM

First Lieutenant

• 11050 battles
  • [408]

View PostNocturnZing, on 18 March 2018 - 05:10 AM, said:

Why do u hide behind this 'combat veteran' tag that you have in real life and at the same time ask Other to remember its just a game? its not a hall pass.

IMO if someone with 87000 battles experience on all maps, fully geared tanks, fully trained crews, and tons of gold/credits to prammo, is playing at tier3 deliberately against nu ubs, its plain and simple cowardice. Just like getting Usain Bolt into a HS track meet, just cos he 'can' - its plain and simple not a level playing field. Chk this guy out at T3 battles.

Its nice to see cowards actively supporting other cowards, good solidarity, I bet you all support/vote for a certain incumbent prez who is running a dictatorship. I bet you also support the NRA and think the school shootings are justified, cos the shooter paid for his guns right? 

Ur bringing totally unrelated stuff into the argument. It’s a game, nothing wrong with veterans playing at lower tiers. You have no idea how much credits we lose playing high tiers even if we deal 3k damage. High tiers are also pretty stressful, with everyone having so much health and tanks like the FV183 running about. You call us cowards who are too noob to play at higher tiers. We are the same people who carry in high tiers, so what you say is totally unjustified. Low tiers, on the other hand, are much less stressful, with less effort needed to whack the opposing team. You can call us bullies, but really, it’s a way of relieving stress from high tiers, and high tiers are also too expensive to continuously play, so we have to earn some credits too at lower tiers to continue playing at high tiers no matter what. People with your skill level meeting us is inevitable. Remember, the same veterans you are complaining about have experienced what you are experiencing. We grinded hundreds of hours, got destroyed thousands of times, to get to where we are today. Besides my practical points for you to think about above, I would like to add 2 more words: Get good.

Edited by InvisibleShadow, 13 June 2018 - 09:24 AM.

%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...peg[/img][/url]

Diamond114 #24 Posted 13 June 2018 - 02:56 PM

Captain

• 16281 battles
  • [408]

View PostNocturnZing, on 18 March 2018 - 02:10 PM, said:

Whatever floats your boat, I guess. We mainly just want to have some fun and stress relief from high tier gameplays, because I will attest that it is NOT as fun as people make it to be. In fact, especially in my case it is very mentally DRAINING to be playing high tiers all the time, for us high battle-count players or high-skill players gets slapped with high amounts of expectation from OTHERS in our team that we will carry our games, and the team to the extent, to victory. I don`t have a problem with that as long as the team ideally doesn`t make huge mistakes, did their part, and contribute as a team.

The problem starts when your team gets really fragmented and starts doing their own thing, because it will all fall on the shoulders of these good players to try and pick up the pieces and win the fight for the team, which unfortunately has became the norm most of the time. Forget losing the fight, it`s mentally draining even if you win. I can`t recall now how many times I have had the "shakes" because i just did my darndest best above and beyond what I should be doing normally, both losing and winning fights. Trust me, it will put stress on your mind if you keep playing high tiers everyday as your normal repertoire, especially once you had a losing streak.

The "seal-clubbing" being bad for the newbs can also cut both ways. The newbs in the red team where that "seal-clubber" is are definitely the ones rejoicing some good player has carried them to an easy win. 

And if all the players who got to high tier stayed there and developed the high tier elitism, who is going to be your opponent and teammates in the lower tier battles? Even considering that you`ll be up against newbs of roughly similar skill level, some guys will certainly be better than others of their peer, even among newbs. Is that guy going to be a "coward seal-clubber", then? And thus we should "dumb down" our tanks when playing lower Tiers? Even if we do, the individual skill set and battle experience that we had from advancing earlier in the game than the newbs will still give us a big advantage over the newcomers. Even with dumbed down tanks I think the newbs will still get slaughtered most of the time unless they start wisen up and understand the game mechanics, tank specs, individual player quirks/ playstyle, etc coupled with a dose of luck.

In short, I wouldn`t define these lads who ventured back to lower tiers "cowards". Tankers who refuse to do what is asked of them/ what they should be doing when it matters is the one better deserving that call. 

Edited by Diamond114, 13 June 2018 - 02:59 PM.

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

Xecck #25 Posted 16 June 2018 - 08:14 AM

Private

• 4834 battles
  • [SGP]
New player here and I just found my calling in the Cruiser IV. I guess I'm gonna stay in that tier for a long long time :) I aspire to club seals in the future too lol.

Ronnel_999 #26 Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:53 AM

Sergeant

• 22864 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View PostXecck, on 16 June 2018 - 08:14 AM, said:

New player here and I just found my calling in the Cruiser IV. I guess I'm gonna stay in that tier for a long long time :) I aspire to club seals in the future too lol.

Cruiser IV is a keeper. It's one of my favorite :)
You should try BT2, BT7, A-20 and DWD too.

PANPAKAPAAAN2427 #27 Posted 18 June 2018 - 05:24 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 334 battles
  • [TDAF]

Be happy seals your kind almost killed this dirty clubber!

"Okay, It's my turn to taste you now"- Prinz Eugen AL.  

Leader of the Tea drinkers and Anime fan clan.

Survived two years of Blitz.

NocturnZing #28 Posted 20 June 2018 - 11:44 AM

Sergeant

• 6499 battles
  • [NZ]

View PostLady_Maria, on 29 May 2018 - 04:16 AM, said:

Explain to me just how that is cowardice...? I am appalled by your logic, 1k battle or 87k battle doesn't matter, you play whatever you want in the game. The only reason I see that "seal clubbing" is such a big thing is that the people who whine about the "clubbing" are the ones who have a very low number of battles. If you actually understand the game mechanics, there is no way you would get "clubbed". It is because 1~5 tier games is the point where the player learns how to play the game and understands the mechanics. If you don't have the will to take the brunt and learn, get out. Oh and by the way, nowadays the average player skill base in tier 5 and 10 games are literally the same. git gud.  2k battles and whining already..? I suggest you invest your time elsewhere

You were born stupid and you will Die stupid if u cant get basic logic. By your logic if Iraq was invading Kuwait for oil, the US shouldn't have interceded at all. Kuwait just had to learn right? Why is the US in Afghanistan - to learn how to grow paddy?

No way to get clubbed? are u stupidly AGAIN justifying that a newb in a tank at tier3 who till now had no spare parts to get to equipment 3 and doesnt have credits to prammo, is statistically Equal or likely to Win against a veteran who as i said before has- "experience on all maps, fully geared tanks, fully trained crews, and tons of gold/credits to prammo, Tier 10 tanks" yet chooses to fight the newby just for WR?
You are just showing how ignorant and big a coward you are too, with 17000 battles, justifying that for statpadded WR, its better to go pick on the guy who hasnt yet fully learnt maps, hiding places, cannot prammo, hasnt gotten tier3 equipment yet, because it suits you!
You must be delighted by Your own logic that sealclubbing is good, to have 37% WR in ur T82, your 36% WR in A20, 48% WR in a T34 which everyone considers to be reasonably food tanks right? Only Cowards with 15000 battles suddenly become infused with the power of righteousness that bullying the lil guy is good lol

NocturnZing #29 Posted 20 June 2018 - 11:50 AM

Sergeant

• 6499 battles
  • [NZ]

View PostInvisibleShadow, on 13 June 2018 - 09:22 AM, said:

Ur bringing totally unrelated stuff into the argument. It’s a game, nothing wrong with veterans playing at lower tiers. You have no idea how much credits we lose playing high tiers even if we deal 3k damage. High tiers are also pretty stressful, with everyone having so much health and tanks like the FV183 running about. You call us cowards who are too noob to play at higher tiers. We are the same people who carry in high tiers, so what you say is totally unjustified. Low tiers, on the other hand, are much less stressful, with less effort needed to whack the opposing team. You can call us bullies, but really, it’s a way of relieving stress from high tiers, and high tiers are also too expensive to continuously play, so we have to earn some credits too at lower tiers to continue playing at high tiers no matter what. People with your skill level meeting us is inevitable. Remember, the same veterans you are complaining about have experienced what you are experiencing. We grinded hundreds of hours, got destroyed thousands of times, to get to where we are today. Besides my practical points for you to think about above, I would like to add 2 more words: Get good.

You propound the same stupid veteran logic that drove AFK for ages, and u bring NO valid logic to the argument against bullying by just calling it less stressful and easy to kill newbs, but don't want to admit that You cant hack it at T10 so ur running away from T10 to T3 for easy pickings, But your not Cowards either!

Veterans like you keep perpetuating a self-perpetuating toxic cycle against newbs!

Veterans keep telling newbie players to go back to lower tiers and how they would have better WR if they went AFK. A whole lot of newbs did just That - kept going AFK and doing nothing.

These same veterans then complain how they have to carry the team because of AFK and poor players when They go down to sealclub at tier3. The newb just gives up after a while.

Ronnel_999 #30 Posted 20 June 2018 - 02:29 PM

Sergeant

• 22864 battles
  • [BOOM2]
Haters will hate... but thanks to update 5.0 that now all my low tier tanks and even my tier 1 tanks are fully upgraded and spamming gold ammo :)
I have stopped or rarely play above tier 6 solo, and when I do play higher tiers, most of the time I'm in a platoon with very good players (55% up to purple platoonmates, haha!).
I also haven't touched my tier 9 and 10 tanks for a long time and would just probably sell them and play more tiers 1, 2 and 3 :)

Diamond114 #31 Posted 20 June 2018 - 02:37 PM

Captain

• 16281 battles
  • [408]

View PostPANPAKAPAAAN2427, on 19 June 2018 - 02:24 AM, said:

Be happy seals your kind almost killed this dirty clubber!

How do you upload that to YouTube?

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

Diamond114 #32 Posted 20 June 2018 - 04:18 PM

Captain

• 16281 battles
  • [408]

View PostNocturnZing, on 20 June 2018 - 08:44 PM, said:

You were born stupid and you will Die stupid if u cant get basic logic. By your logic if Iraq was invading Kuwait for oil, the US shouldn't have interceded at all. Kuwait just had to learn right? Why is the US in Afghanistan - to learn how to grow paddy?

No way to get clubbed? are u stupidly AGAIN justifying that a newb in a tank at tier3 who till now had no spare parts to get to equipment 3 and doesnt have credits to prammo, is statistically Equal or likely to Win against a veteran who as i said before has- "experience on all maps, fully geared tanks, fully trained crews, and tons of gold/credits to prammo, Tier 10 tanks" yet chooses to fight the newby just for WR?
You are just showing how ignorant and big a coward you are too, with 17000 battles, justifying that for statpadded WR, its better to go pick on the guy who hasnt yet fully learnt maps, hiding places, cannot prammo, hasnt gotten tier3 equipment yet, because it suits you!
You must be delighted by Your own logic that sealclubbing is good, to have 37% WR in ur T82, your 36% WR in A20, 48% WR in a T34 which everyone considers to be reasonably food tanks right? Only Cowards with 15000 battles suddenly become infused with the power of righteousness that bullying the lil guy is good lol

- Most lower Tier tanks apart from the Lee, Matilda, Hetzer, and Valentine can actually pen others in their Tier spread just fine using AP. It is with those tanks that you need to either load premmo, read up on how to kill them using standard ammo, and either hope that your team has someone with big enough gun and good enough tank to knock these out or get those tanks yourself and appoint yourself the hunter of these tanks whenever you encounter them.

- You don`t need a fully equipped tank to dominate if you get your skills right. My lower tier tanks mostly have only Tier I equipment, past Tier IV-V very few of my tanks even went so far as Tier III (only VStab, not the other two which I don`t see much use of the way I play). Yet I can still win and score higher damage and XP than my teammates. What does that mean?

- Even with practical and crew experiences, equipment and provisions and other advantages, we senior players does still get it wrong from time to time. If we get it colossally wrong the seals can bite back hard.

- Even at higher Tiers particularly Tier IX or X these days, there are still players who don`t know a thing about tank specs and quirks, power spots on the map, game mechanics and so on. This is because most of these players see Tier X as an end goal (which it is not) and thinking the sooner they got there, the better player they will be (top tips; they`re not going to, unless they improve their skill set along with it).

- There is no complusion of any sort to remain at Tier X once you get there. If your ideals and ethic code demands you to stay at Tier X because you want an "equal" or "fair" fight against your peers, go right ahead.

Some of us senior players move back down tiers because of practical reasons; it is economically inefficient to remain at Tier IX-X for an extended length of time, for one. We go back down tiers to both replenish credits (because we`re free-to-play players; rarely if ever can be bothered to spend real money to purchase gold and credits packages) to fund our high tier expenditures using the better credit coefficient at those lower tiers and to relieve stress with easier and simpler games than at Tier IX-X, because high tiers can be mentally DRAINING with the super serious/ tryhard/ competitive attitude at those tiers. Can you survive without getting burned out mentally under those conditionsfor a prolonged period? I can testify for myself that I can`t.

bigben21 #33 Posted 20 June 2018 - 05:06 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 19397 battles
  • [ARMYE]

Idk why there is even a discussion on whether veterans should play lower tiers here. The topic is about rude newbies, not the former.

Its our prerogative which tier we wanna play as long as we are not a burden to the team! High tier, low tier, doesn’t matter! All we wanna is have some fun. Veterans don’t even win 100% in lower tiers. There are instances of very close game, and this is where the fun is!

Seriously, veterans can’t play lower tiers and playing lower tiers is a sign of cowardice? Who are we to judge? Seriously!?

Edited by bigben21, 20 June 2018 - 05:08 PM.

PANPAKAPAAAN2427 #34 Posted 20 June 2018 - 08:05 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 334 battles
  • [TDAF]

View PostDiamond114, on 20 June 2018 - 02:37 PM, said:

How do you upload that to YouTube?

I used a screen recorder to record the replay.     

"Okay, It's my turn to taste you now"- Prinz Eugen AL.  

Leader of the Tea drinkers and Anime fan clan.

Survived two years of Blitz.

Ronnel_999 #35 Posted 20 June 2018 - 11:33 PM

Sergeant

• 22864 battles
  • [BOOM2]

Sorry but I must share this now... 
I just finished a game in tier 3 and our team won. I did top damage (3 kills, 1063 on my T-46) but this is not about me.
There was this 64.97% unicum with 36,382 battles under his belt who drove a PzS35 and did 636 dmg with 1 kill. He spammed the battle giving commands and saying "move idi ots", "Fkkk idi ots", etc... 

Actually our team did quite well. No one was AFK and everybody did their best. Yes some of our teammates damage were not that impressive but what can we expect from players who are just starting to learn the game.

I was annoyed and sent him a message (picture below).

I do have the replay and took screenshots but I won't be reporting this to WG. I think with his 36,000 plus battles that he should already know that low tier players are not as skilled as him, that he shouldn't expect much and not to abuse them in chat.

These are the kind of unicum seal clubbers who should learn some humility and should stop acting like a god in tier 3 :(

Attached Files

• Attached File   copy 2. Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 8.15.25 copy.jpg   55.77K

Edited by Ronnel_999, 21 June 2018 - 12:04 AM.

NocturnZing #36 Posted 21 June 2018 - 07:57 PM

Sergeant

• 6499 battles
  • [NZ]

View Postbigben21, on 20 June 2018 - 05:06 PM, said:

Idk why there is even a discussion on whether veterans should play lower tiers here. The topic is about rude newbies, not the former.

Its our prerogative which tier we wanna play as long as we are not a burden to the team! High tier, low tier, doesn’t matter! All we wanna is have some fun. Veterans don’t even win 100% in lower tiers. There are instances of very close game, and this is where the fun is!

Seriously, veterans can’t play lower tiers and playing lower tiers is a sign of cowardice? Who are we to judge? Seriously!?

lol u didn't read the OP then. Its abt what was told to the OP that he was a coward sealclubber being a veteran and fighting at lower tiers like t3, not if abt if he/she/it was rude or not.

By your logic, IF you believe veterans of 20000 battles playing as low as tier3 against newbs (who need coaching, not hammering over the head by a veteran sealclubber and being frustrated) is par for the course, then you are saying that similarly  - no tank in this game is overpowered(OP) as well right and that spare parts were never an obstacle in the game? Just deal with it as it is!

Your logic says that - If you are going up against an OP tank, You need to learn, its Not WG at fault, its not the OP tank users fault, its just something You need to accept and get on with it, its only "fun" for the guy with the OP tank right?

Just like u expect newbs to get hammered by a veteran who as I said before has- "experience on all maps, fully geared tanks, fully trained crews, and tons of gold/credits to prammo (this will change with this release) accept it as par for the course.

The point is this -  veterans need to understand the difference between hammering a newb at t2/3 for a cosmetic medal or unrealistic WR - vs fighting at a tier lower to them say a t5 battle, against a guy who either has fought a few battles and is getting the hang of the game and/or has deliberately gotten himself a t5 tank knowing that the battles are going to be tougher there.

A game that gets progressively too tough for newbs, slowly starts dying. IF veterans want to deter newbs from continuing in the game, only to fulfil their needs, they are contributing to a slow but sure end without infusion or sustenance of new players!

NocturnZing #37 Posted 21 June 2018 - 08:10 PM

Sergeant

• 6499 battles
  • [NZ]

View PostRonnel_999, on 20 June 2018 - 11:33 PM, said:

Sorry but I must share this now... 
I just finished a game in tier 3 and our team won. I did top damage (3 kills, 1063 on my T-46) but this is not about me.
There was this 64.97% unicum with 36,382 battles under his belt who drove a PzS35 and did 636 dmg with 1 kill. He spammed the battle giving commands and saying "move idi ots", "Fkkk idi ots", etc... 

Actually our team did quite well. No one was AFK and everybody did their best. Yes some of our teammates damage were not that impressive but what can we expect from players who are just starting to learn the game.

I was annoyed and sent him a message (picture below).

I do have the replay and took screenshots but I won't be reporting this to WG. I think with his 36,000 plus battles that he should already know that low tier players are not as skilled as him, that he shouldn't expect much and not to abuse them in chat.

These are the kind of unicum seal clubbers who should learn some humility and should stop acting like a god in tier 3 :(

thanks for sharing that, it reinforces why i believe sealclubbing IS a big problem!

This is the attitude that veterans use to suit their purpose -  you say "Yes some of our teammates damage were not that impressive but what can we expect from players who are just starting to learn the game."

By whose standards were the newbie teammates dmg NOT impressive? your standards and the damage you did as a veteran right?  They should be compared to another typical newb just starting to see how they actually ranked.

WoTB vets show this condescension in each battle they fight at low tiers! They might have been just as bad as the newbie they ruthlessly overpowered when they started, but its ok now knowing the game better to go back to t3 and hammer the poor newb who is just getting the hang of the game, and ALSO demoralize him to say that its His/Her fault that he didn't play better, because its a level playing field right? Hypocrisy Hypocrisy as demonstrated by Diamond and Lady_Maria!

NocturnZing #38 Posted 21 June 2018 - 08:17 PM

Sergeant

• 6499 battles
  • [NZ]

View PostRonnel_999, on 20 June 2018 - 02:29 PM, said:

Haters will hate... but thanks to update 5.0 that now all my low tier tanks and even my tier 1 tanks are fully upgraded and spamming gold ammo :)
I have stopped or rarely play above tier 6 solo, and when I do play higher tiers, most of the time I'm in a platoon with very good players (55% up to purple platoonmates, haha!).
I also haven't touched my tier 9 and 10 tanks for a long time and would just probably sell them and play more tiers 1, 2 and 3 :)

lol that's a great solution!!! you should get a Nobel prize for that :D

Stop playing tiers where skill is paramount to succeed, and now only fight at t1-3 to hammer new players who obviously cant match you, by prammo'ing them constantly. That's going to Really encourage the new players to ramp up fast, and you are going to be delighted how many games you can carry and win against total newbs right? lol, But ur still not a Coward ROFL

Ronnel_999 #39 Posted 22 June 2018 - 01:02 AM

Sergeant

• 22864 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View PostNocturnZing, on 21 June 2018 - 08:17 PM, said:

lol that's a great solution!!! you should get a Nobel prize for that :D

Stop playing tiers where skill is paramount to succeed, and now only fight at t1-3 to hammer new players who obviously cant match you, by prammo'ing them constantly. That's going to Really encourage the new players to ramp up fast, and you are going to be delighted how many games you can carry and win against total newbs right? lol, But ur still not a Coward ROFL

You can hate me as much as you want but I'm still playing tiers 1, 2 and 3 :)
Actually, I'm thinking of buying the tier 3 Grobtraktor which is in the store now. It looks fun and has a huge gun.... what do you think??? 

Diamond114 #40 Posted 22 June 2018 - 02:18 AM

Captain

• 16281 battles
  • [408]

View PostNocturnZing, on 22 June 2018 - 05:10 AM, said:

thanks for sharing that, it reinforces why i believe sealclubbing IS a big problem!

This is the attitude that veterans use to suit their purpose -  you say "Yes some of our teammates damage were not that impressive but what can we expect from players who are just starting to learn the game."

By whose standards were the newbie teammates dmg NOT impressive? your standards and the damage you did as a veteran right?  They should be compared to another typical newb just starting to see how they actually ranked.

WoTB vets show this condescension in each battle they fight at low tiers! They might have been just as bad as the newbie they ruthlessly overpowered when they started, but its ok now knowing the game better to go back to t3 and hammer the poor newb who is just getting the hang of the game, and ALSO demoralize him to say that its His/Her fault that he didn't play better, because its a level playing field right? Hypocrisy Hypocrisy as demonstrated by Diamond and Lady_Maria!

Your whole point being for us veteran players to be bound by this "moral code" that we must always pick on someone our own size? Is that it? So we can't go back down tier for ANY reason, EVER, right? Even if it's to help a friend at lower tier struggling with his tanks or to grind new tank lines? And should we run out of gold and credits at those high tier we don't come down Tier, we just buy WG gold and credit packs because that's the "morally right" thing to do? And what would be your proposed limits be for coming down Tiers to be considered "seal clubbing"? Tier V? Tier VII?

You know what, come up here to Tier VIII-Tier X, we'll see how long you can hold those ideals.

Also tagged with seal, sealclubbing, noobs, nubs, statpadder

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users