seal sealclubbing noobs nubs statpadder

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

Ronnel_999 #81 Posted 25 June 2018 - 04:28 AM

Sergeant

• 22821 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View PostNocturnZing, on 25 June 2018 - 04:16 AM, said:

At low tiers a newbie will listen to someone with a high battle count becos they are still figuring out the game, and its assumed that a veteran knows the game better, sure!

Create training rooms to coach those who wishes to be coached.

How does hammering a newb at t3 help u teach him anything other than of course pandering to your self endorsed god complex abt how everyone is hankering to learn from your amazing skills? :)

Are you talking to me?

I clearly stated, "To my fellow seal clubbers"... 

Please kindly find someone who you can talk with because I'm not interested talking with you...

Trallalla... Bye now :)

PS: I think everybody "also" has the right who to talk with and who to ignore :) 

Edited by Ronnel_999, 25 June 2018 - 04:33 AM.

__CrazyCat__ #82 Posted 25 June 2018 - 04:31 AM

Corporal

• 2023 battles

View PostNocturnZing, on 25 June 2018 - 04:26 AM, said:

lol lie some more. You know my t3 battle count is very low compared to most players, yet u keep harping on my T46 battle counts to prove NOTHING other than u WANT to be irascible. Keep obsessing abt my battle counts, keep ignoring the overall context and distorting things, ur very good at that

Merely using your very own logic dude.

You have no need to be in tier 3 as much as any other guy that has higher tanks unlocked but you still go there. This is my point.

You would have already unlocked the t28 above it - I did within my 14 battles there and once it was done I have never been back to the t46. 100+ battles is not needed in the t46 no matter how you twist it but you like it as you win and its one of your better performing tanks in terms of WR - just admit it.

You cannot tell others not to play there when it suits you when you do exactly the same albeit with a little less experience.

bigben21 #83 Posted 25 June 2018 - 05:44 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 19397 battles
  • [ARMYE]

View Post__CrazyCat__, on 25 June 2018 - 04:31 AM, said:

You have no need to be in tier 3 as much as any other guy that has higher tanks unlocked but you still go there. This is my point.

You would have already unlocked the t28 above it - I did within my 14 battles there and once it was done I have never been back to the t46. 100+ battles is not needed in the t46 no matter how you twist it but you like it as you win and its one of your better performing tanks in terms of WR - just admit it.

You cannot tell others not to play there when it suits you when you do exactly the same albeit with a little less experience.

Lol like I said earlier no need to waste time with him. You absolutely nailed it there. ^^ 

I would have given his opinion more due respect had he not used insult on other players and the name and shame, when there is absolutely no need to, like how you have presented yourself here in the discussion.

Anyway it’s enough, people can make their own judgement. Enough said.

NocturnZing #84 Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:07 PM

Sergeant

• 6083 battles
  • [NZ]

View Post__CrazyCat__, on 25 June 2018 - 04:31 AM, said:

by your logic, u don't even need to be here, u play WOT PC, you shouldn't even be playing ANY tanks in WoT Blitz, so ur leaving right? bcos that's what ur logic says, u don't need to be in any tank here when u already have higher tanks there. Bicker some more boy lol 

NocturnZing #85 Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:09 PM

Sergeant

• 6083 battles
  • [NZ]

View PostRonnel_999, on 25 June 2018 - 04:28 AM, said:

Are you talking to me?

I clearly stated, "To my fellow seal clubbers"... 

Please kindly find someone who you can talk with because I'm not interested talking with you...

Trallalla... Bye now :)

PS: I think everybody "also" has the right who to talk with and who to ignore :) 

lol when u post on a Public forum, anyone can reply back as they choose. You don't get to control who posts on the forums, mods do ;) gosh ur ego!

NocturnZing #86 Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:12 PM

Sergeant

• 6083 battles
  • [NZ]

View Postbigben21, on 25 June 2018 - 05:44 AM, said:

Lol like I said earlier no need to waste time with him. You absolutely nailed it there. ^^ 

I would have given his opinion more due respect had he not used insult on other players and the name and shame, when there is absolutely no need to, like how you have presented yourself here in the discussion.

Anyway it’s enough, people can make their own judgement. Enough said.

Good joke.

__CrazyCat__ #87 Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:29 PM

Corporal

• 2023 battles

View PostNocturnZing, on 25 June 2018 - 12:07 PM, said:

by your logic, u don't even need to be here, u play WOT PC, you shouldn't even be playing ANY tanks in WoT Blitz, so ur leaving right? bcos that's what ur logic says, u don't need to be in any tank here when u already have higher tanks there. Bicker some more boy lol 

Actually I have higher tanks here, only played 6 months WOT PC before coming here. My PC struggled to run the game optimally so I decided to play this version instead.

Diamond114 #88 Posted 25 June 2018 - 03:55 PM

Captain

• 16281 battles
  • [408]

Oh, the salt......

Someone burn this forum down before this turns into another salt mine lulz

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

Diamond114 #89 Posted 25 June 2018 - 05:47 PM

Captain

• 16281 battles
  • [408]

Anyway, the point I`d like to make for NocturnZing after my last post influenced by Marty McFly`s "Don`t call me chicken" moment:

If you`re still hell-bent on trying to influence the playerbase into abandoning the "seal clubbing" practice; Good Luck. That is IMO comparable to monks in monasteries trying to convince the whole world to subscribe and follow their school of thought. You might get a flock of congregation of those who thinks alike yours, at best you might influence a sizeable amount of players from particular server, but overall it`s business as usual in the whole Blitz, which makes your goal a nigh-impossible task to undertake. That`s MMO for you.

"Fight to fly, fly to fight, FIGHT TO WIN!" - U.S Navy Fighter Weapons School TOPGUN.

"Nothing is right in tactics. A good fighter pilot must be free to propose improvements to his tactics or he will get himself killed." - Cmdr. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, USN.

"To be a good fighter pilot, there's only one prime requisite; Think Fast, and Act Faster" - John Trevor Godfrey, 336 Sqn RAF

Ronnel_999 #90 Posted 26 June 2018 - 01:55 AM

Sergeant

• 22821 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View PostNocturnZing, on 25 June 2018 - 12:09 PM, said:

lol when u post on a Public forum, anyone can reply back as they choose. You don't get to control who posts on the forums, mods do ;) gosh ur ego!

This will be the last time that I will answer you...

Yes, this is a public forum and I do not have control over who can post or answer to my post.
If you read what I've said, it was intended for my fellow seal clubbers...

How thick could a person's skin be not to notice that he is being ignored? As humans, we "also" all have the right who we want to talk with and who we don't bother with.

It's just like the same right whether we want to play in high tiers or play in low tiers. 

And about my ego... if you have served in the forces, you'll know that mine is totally normal :)

May you have a stress-free day ahead of you :)

bigben21 #91 Posted 26 June 2018 - 03:37 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 19397 battles
  • [ARMYE]
Its seriously difficult to treat someone better and in a more civil way, when he keeps spreading false accusations, bigoted opinion on vets. Look what this bas t ard continue to do in other thread.... I rest my case...

View PostNocturnZing, on 25 June 2018 - 02:44 PM, said:

WG isn't likely to risk impacting its revenue by making players better from the start, sealclubbers would definitely not support new players being well trained lol.      

Also tagged with seal, sealclubbing, noobs, nubs, statpadder

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users