When Baby Seals Bite Back :)

seal sealclubbing noobs nubs statpadder

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Freelancer_Tesla #41 Posted Today, 03:06 AM

Sergeant

• 16044 battles
  • [MAS]

Ermm...so how am I supposed to grind new lines if I'm not supposed to play lower tiers? For example, I recently started grinding the German light lines and got stupidly high stats in it (especially if you compare it to people who just started playing). Is that considered seal clubbing?

How about making credits? WG's stance has always been "let's make higher tiers stupidly expensive to play so that people will be forced to a) buy premium stuff or b) go back to lower tiers and grind there". Again, if I'm not allowed to play at lower tiers, how am I supposed to make credits without breaking out the card?

Finally, how about those [censored] that rush to higher tiers to become a burden rather than an asset? I'd rather play lower tiers and get [censored] who don't know how to play the game than go to higher tiers, get those same people and loose tons of money because lol I can only carry so much.

And mind you, this is coming from a person who frequents higher tiers.

Frequents higher tiers, because I hate tractors armed with high-caliber rifles.

Plays a mix of well, everything.

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

- General George S. Patton

bigben21 #42 Posted Today, 03:53 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 19397 battles
  • [ARMYE]

View PostNocturnZing, on 21 June 2018 - 07:57 PM, said:

lol u didn't read the OP then. Its abt what was told to the OP that he was a coward sealclubber being a veteran and fighting at lower tiers like t3, not if abt if he/she/it was rude or not.

By your logic, IF you believe veterans of 20000 battles playing as low as tier3 against newbs (who need coaching, not hammering over the head by a veteran sealclubber and being frustrated) is par for the course, then you are saying that similarly  - no tank in this game is overpowered(OP) as well right and that spare parts were never an obstacle in the game? Just deal with it as it is!

Your logic says that - If you are going up against an OP tank, You need to learn, its Not WG at fault, its not the OP tank users fault, its just something You need to accept and get on with it, its only "fun" for the guy with the OP tank right?

Just like u expect newbs to get hammered by a veteran who as I said before has- "experience on all maps, fully geared tanks, fully trained crews, and tons of gold/credits to prammo (this will change with this release) accept it as par for the course.

The point is this -  veterans need to understand the difference between hammering a newb at t2/3 for a cosmetic medal or unrealistic WR - vs fighting at a tier lower to them say a t5 battle, against a guy who either has fought a few battles and is getting the hang of the game and/or has deliberately gotten himself a t5 tank knowing that the battles are going to be tougher there.

A game that gets progressively too tough for newbs, slowly starts dying. IF veterans want to deter newbs from continuing in the game, only to fulfil their needs, they are contributing to a slow but sure end without infusion or sustenance of new players!

I don’t wish to appear rude to you, but the way you name some of us and call us names (not me but other forumers), such bigoted nonsense should not be entertained, period! If you can not keep the discussion non personal and civil, then there shall be none in return. Hence whatever you wrote are only much rant and bigoted opinion to me. In addition a long one too, which I am too lazy to read.

Read mine a short one and simple to understand message.

1) Just delete the game, if u feel its too much for u.

2) Another alternative, buy wg if your are rich enough. Then make your own rule, e.g veterans not allowed in lower tiers!

3) If you can convince wg to ban veterans from lower tiers go ahead, otherwise, b u gger off with your bigoted nonsense.

Simple enough solution? No need to rant and argue.

Edited by bigben21, Today, 04:29 AM.

bigben21 #43 Posted Today, 04:02 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 19397 battles
  • [ARMYE]

Ronnel yes agree with you about veterans ranting at newbies, which tbh I do at times when I see them not moving to help teammates  or hide right from the beginning of the game.

Yours is a fair statement and not unreasonable.

Edited by bigben21, Today, 04:05 AM.

Perennial_Noob_Kill_Me #44 Posted Today, 06:55 AM

Private

• 748 battles
  • [AM-S]
No need to fight guys.    

Edited by Perennial_Noob_Kill_Me, Today, 06:57 AM.

NocturnZing #45 Posted Today, 07:25 AM

Corporal

• 2407 battles
  • [NZ]

View PostDiamond114, on 22 June 2018 - 02:18 AM, said:

Your whole point being for us veteran players to be bound by this "moral code" that we must always pick on someone our own size? Is that it? So we can't go back down tier for ANY reason, EVER, right? Even if it's to help a friend at lower tier struggling with his tanks or to grind new tank lines? And should we run out of gold and credits at those high tier we don't come down Tier, we just buy WG gold and credit packs because that's the "morally right" thing to do? And what would be your proposed limits be for coming down Tiers to be considered "seal clubbing"? Tier V? Tier VII?

You know what, come up here to Tier VIII-Tier X, we'll see how long you can hold those ideals.

and your only logic here being - only tanks at t2/3 have good credit coefficients? there are No good credit coefficient tanks at t5/6 that a veteran of 15000 battles has? u listening to urself?

a veteran cant get credits from using his skill at 1/2 of his max tier? he has to go to 1/4 of his max tier to get it?

I am only 2400 battles old and im fighting most of my battles up at t5 (based on my growing skills) without obsessing on WR on prammo'ing, so don't worry I will see u at t7 soon too :) my bone is with veterans of 20000 battles coming down to t3 and NOT for a new tank line, but just cos its way too easy, which is what cowardice is, its not abt credit coefficients at all!

NocturnZing #46 Posted Today, 07:34 AM

Corporal

• 2407 battles
  • [NZ]

View PostFreelancer_Tesla, on 22 June 2018 - 03:06 AM, said:

Ermm...so how am I supposed to grind new lines if I'm not supposed to play lower tiers? For example, I recently started grinding the German light lines and got stupidly high stats in it (especially if you compare it to people who just started playing). Is that considered seal clubbing?

How about making credits? WG's stance has always been "let's make higher tiers stupidly expensive to play so that people will be forced to a) buy premium stuff or b) go back to lower tiers and grind there". Again, if I'm not allowed to play at lower tiers, how am I supposed to make credits without breaking out the card?

Finally, how about those [censored] that rush to higher tiers to become a burden rather than an asset? I'd rather play lower tiers and get [censored] who don't know how to play the game than go to higher tiers, get those same people and loose tons of money because lol I can only carry so much.

And mind you, this is coming from a person who frequents higher tiers.

Again, your logic here is flimsy - only tanks at t2/3 have good credit coefficients? there are No good credit coefficient tanks at t5/6 that a veteran of 15000 battles has? a veteran cant get credits from using his skill at 1/2 of his max tier? he has to go to 1/4 of his max tier to get it? and he needs to play 10 battles at t3 alone in a day in a already ranked tank to get credit?

A veteran of 15000 battles, can easily grind a new line from t1-t5 in under 50 battles, isn't it? or is that too tough for veterans?

my bone is with veterans of 10000+ battles consistently coming down to t3 and NOT for a new tank line, but just cos its way too easy WR/medals, which is what cowardice is, its not abt credit coefficients at all!

NocturnZing #47 Posted Today, 07:40 AM

Corporal

• 2407 battles
  • [NZ]

View Postbigben21, on 22 June 2018 - 03:53 AM, said:

I don’t wish to appear rude to you, but the way you name some of us and call us names (not me but other forumers), such bigoted nonsense should not be entertained, period! If you can not keep the discussion non personal and civil, then there shall be none in return. Hence whatever you wrote are only much rant and bigoted opinion to me. In addition a long one too, which I am too lazy to read.

Read mine a short one and simple to understand message.

1) Just delete the game, if u feel its too much for u.

2) Another alternative, buy wg if your are rich enough. Then make your own rule, e.g veterans not allowed in lower tiers!

3) If you can convince wg to ban veterans from lower tiers go ahead, otherwise, b u gger off with your bigoted nonsense.

Simple enough solution? No need to rant and argue.

Keep Your bigotry to Yourself. Run along and You can bugge r urself or whichever sheep you want to since u started this whole 'bu gger' nonsense!

I haven't been rude to anyone, if I do not agree with a view or logic I will refute it here. Similar to my not preventing anyone from sharing their views, I cannot be preventd from sharing my views. That's Your bigotry.

bigben21 #48 Posted Today, 03:58 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 19397 battles
  • [ARMYE]

“Born stupid .... die stupid”, “...... are hypocrites...”, “coward seal clubbers”..... these were some of the words a bigoted idiot used to share opinion. How convincing, notwithstanding how absurd, unreasonable and impractical your opinion is when implementing.

We Don’t give a damn about your opinion, when you don’t even accord others a little respect. Wanna your opinion to be taken seriously and be discussed in a civil way? First thing first don’t use insults a bigoted idiot would. If you have done that, be prepared to be treated like one!

1) Wg would never ban veterans from lower tiers. (Its never gonna happen, so don’t waste our time arguing about it. I only spoke becos I saw an arrogant idiot insulting ithers)

2) Don’t think you have the cash to buy wg. (So who do you think you are to dictate which tier we play)

3) Looking at most of the replies here, many do not agree to your opinion. Fret not, the door is always opened for you to leave wotb. Nobody is gonna to stop you! And you wouldn’t be missed anyway. Be my guest...... 

Edited by bigben21, Today, 04:45 PM.

NocturnZing #49 Posted Today, 05:00 PM

Corporal

• 2407 battles
  • [NZ]

View Postbigben21, on 22 June 2018 - 03:58 PM, said:

“Born stupid .... die stupid”, “...... are hypocrites...”, “coward seal clubbers”..... these were some of the words a bigoted idiot used to share opinion. How convincing, notwithstanding how absurd, unreasonable and impractical your opinion is when implementing.

We Don’t give a damn about your opinion, when you don’t even accord others a little respect. Wanna your opinion to be taken seriously and be discussed in a civil way? First thing first don’t use insults a bigoted idiot would. If you have done that, be prepared to be treated like one!

1) Wg would never ban veterans from lower tiers. (Its never gonna happen, so don’t waste our time arguing about it. I only spoke becos I saw an arrogant idiot insulting ithers)

2) Don’t think you have the cash to buy wg. (So who do you think you are to dictate which tier we play)

3) Looking at most of the replies here, many do not agree to your opinion. Fret not, the door is always opened for you to leave wotb. Nobody is gonna to stop you! And you wouldn’t be missed anyway. Be my guest...... 

If folks don't agree with my opinion that's fine, accepting that we all have our unique individual opinions that are diverse is perfectly fine with me. But rhetoric doesn't create a compelling case for a way to do things, sound logic does. I don't really give a d*** abt what u think either, run along and be what u want to be :)

Also tagged with seal, sealclubbing, noobs, nubs, statpadder

4 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

PANPAKAPAAAN2427, NocturnZing