When Baby Seals Bite Back :)

seal sealclubbing noobs nubs statpadder

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Ronnel_999 #1 Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:09 PM

Sergeant

• 15302 battles
  • [HJG]
Today me and my platoonmate received messages from an angry baby seal. He said, "awww 15k battles and playing T4? lol ur a coward who cant win at higher tier coming here to win against nu ubs. He also said, "whatever mate, I'm not scared of statpadder losers like u".

Yes he is right that I have 15k battles and play at tier 4. Funny thing is I don't consider myself seal clubbing or stat padding because I really love playing at lower tiers. I love tanks that really went to war and not blue print and fantasy tanks so I stay at tier 6 the most. Though I do have higher tier tanks, I do think that my skills are not for higher tiers yet and honestly I don't really enjoy playing them.

I just don't understand why it has become "a sin" for playing in low tiers for players like myself who have lots of battles under our belts. I think that one of the main problem is that there are too many high tiered players and YouTube unicums who are too proud of themselves to stoop down and play at low tiers. I watched several YouTube unicums saying how dirty they felt when playing low tier but that is for them and not for players like myself who just enjoys playing our tier 1 tanks. They feel so elite....

And calling someone a coward for playing games in low tiers sounds really awkward especially to an old guy who spent his younger days in real combat sounds very judgemental... It's just a game and we can play whatever tier we want. In Blitz, I think it is every players right to play whatever tier he or she enjoys playing. Yes people like myself can often dominate battles in low tiers and that's part of the fun.

Not everybody is negative about this and as of now that I have made several new players friends who sometimes I platoon with and have learned a skill or two from me. I still consider myself a nub and I'm sure that even when I hit my 50k battles that I will still be playing in low tiers. I just don't understand this moronic mentality of placing players to play at certain tiers. If I was forced to play only tiers 7, 8, 9 and 10 then it will be the time for me to move on to another game where I can freely seal club to all my heart's content :)

I just wish that more unicum YouTubers will promote low tiers too so that maybe some good players will start playing low tiers again. Good players playing at low tiers can increase the skill quality of the new players and maybe in the future, we will have less noobs playing in higher tiers because they have been trained early.

Good day to you lads!

PS: If you like watching low tier YouTube tank reviews I suggest "Hughbert Jass" and "Littlefinger". They have several awesome reviews plus their reviews are fun, very noob friendly and non of the elitist BS.

Edited by Ronnel_999, 13 February 2018 - 07:11 PM.

erwin10001 #2 Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:11 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 23443 battles
  • [SEALZ]

Low tiers are my favourite tiers. I have 1,000+ games in A-20 and 1,000+ games in T-46! 

Pls invite me for t4 platoon if you see me online! :D

TankTaxidermist #3 Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:11 PM

First Lieutenant

• 43055 battles
  • [ASFOW]

Hi mate. 

I don't care what they think. I got my first tier X when I was 15k battles. I got insulted by idiots who said when I 10 k ... games and not even a tier X ... well fck me and I was right to do so. It takes time to get better at the game and if you rush to tier X without paying gold. Your stats will be horrible. Currently I don't usually play lower tiers. Except the ones I want to ace and then sell it. The missions rewards are too low and the amount of donkeys playing the game currently is just astounding.  

Anyhow. I got some lower tiers and tier 5. Hook me up for a toon when you want. 

Thx and cheerio

" BRIGADE PIRON"  First Belgian group (1940~1945)

-All Governments Lies...I.F. Stone (1907~89)-

Noobieman #4 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:10 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 16724 battles
  • [AVSW]

Was doing my tier 1- IV missions yesterday in my hetzer and killed 3 in a game. Got an after game message about being a coward etc form some guy with about 800 battles (very average player stats), told him I was doing Missions and he shut up.

Ronnel, erwin & Tank Taxi - happy to do a few tier IV or V platoons.

Klea__ #5 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:31 PM

Sergeant

• 1683 battles
  • [AFK_]
just ignore them, they are the seal clubbers. got insulted bout 4 days ago being in tier 6 and that hellsing complained me being trash. 

View Posterwin10001, on 13 February 2018 - 01:11 PM, said:

Low tiers are my favourite tiers. I have 1,000+ games in A-20 and 1,000+ games in T-46! 

Pls invite me for t4 platoon if you see me online! :D

didn't know that u are actually a forumer :) I keep rushing into tier 10 so I won't meet anymore noobs.

View PostTankTaxidermist, on 13 February 2018 - 02:11 PM, said:

Hi mate. 

I don't care what they think. I got my first tier X when I was 15k battles. I got insulted by idiots who said when I 10 k ... games and not even a tier X ... well fck me and I was right to do so. It takes time to get better at the game and if you rush to tier X without paying gold. Your stats will be horrible. Currently I don't usually play lower tiers. Except the ones I want to ace and then sell it. The missions rewards are too low and the amount of donkeys playing the game currently is just astounding.  

Anyhow. I got some lower tiers and tier 5. Hook me up for a toon when you want. 

Thx and cheerio

theres a lot and a lot and a lot of newbies climbing the ladder atm. I don't even know either to seal club in my a-32 or keep progressing forward. I even scored 1.7k in my d.w.2 in one match where it was 3v4, the 4 guys are super noobs, me and the 2 hetzers ( nozoweeb was my toonmate ) just killed em all, such players don't even know what to do.

View PostNoobieman, on 13 February 2018 - 11:10 PM, said:

Was doing my tier 1- IV missions yesterday in my hetzer and killed 3 in a game. Got an after game message about being a coward etc form some guy with about 800 battles (very average player stats), told him I was doing Missions and he shut up.

Ronnel, erwin & Tank Taxi - happy to do a few tier IV or V platoons.

doing a lot of missions atm, I want open one Black Friday container. also u guys can toon with me. still at tier 4-6 atm.

Looking for Platoon mates that can do some good things. Refer to Tanks below.

Tanks: Chaffee, Stug 3 G, VK 28.01, M4, KV1s, Cromwell, T-34, pz sfl ivc

Ronnel_999 #6 Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:12 AM

Sergeant

• 15302 battles
  • [HJG]

Thank you very much lads! I'm happy to know that you lads still have your feet planted on the ground and are not elitists even though you have lots of battles under your belts.
I'll hit up guys for a low tier platoon when I see you online.

I hope we will see more unicums like you guys enjoying a nice relaxing battle in low tiers after a stressful battle in high tiers.

Edited by Ronnel_999, 14 February 2018 - 08:13 AM.

BuffaloBill #7 Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:14 PM

Private

• 23 battles
  • [BILLS]

Hi Ronnel. I think it’s ludicrous to criticise anyone for playing lower tiers. If you move up too fast, you can let your team down. If you play lower tiers, you can only help your team. 

And as for the coward remark, it’s a video game with pixel tanks, lol.

I think Wargaming is also responsible for pushing people to lower tiers by filling the higher tiers with abortions (Helsing, Lupus, Vindicator, et al), making spare parts such a grind that it sucks the fun out of progression, and still producing MM “balancing” that has you shaking your head. 

capta1n_n3m0 #8 Posted 15 February 2018 - 07:09 PM

Private

• 8153 battles
  • [-K2S-]

i play tier4 mainly for the hetzer.... im a big fan of german tanks like the hetzer..... and whenever i wanna have a giggle i just hop into my T82... derping at the speed of light(dont care if it counts as seal clubbing, cuz i play the game to enjoy and relax..... T-82 and the hetzer does just that).And on the topic of seal clubbing- i believe thats how the nubs learn(thats how i learnt) as the newbies see the better players play and use their tactics and see which tanks seem powerful on the battlefield( and I wondered  why i lost 60% of the games in my early days)

Hit me up if u ever wanna platoon.

Edited by capta1n_n3m0, 15 February 2018 - 07:14 PM.

Ronnel_999 #9 Posted Today, 03:51 PM

Sergeant

• 15302 battles
  • [HJG]
Thank you Buffalo Bill and Capta1n_n3m0.

I think you are right about the "abortion tanks" because I for one hate tier 7. I only play tier 7 when I'm helping a mate in a platoon to grind or just slowly grinding daily double for my tier 7 to get to the next tank. In my own opinion, I think that spare parts is just a technique of WG to try to get players to stick to the game longer but I think it's a bad move since many may just get bored, forcing players to play unequipped tanks thus making their tanks less productive.

As of now, I have been playing less in lower tiers because I had to support several Blitz friends to grind their tier 8 and 9 tanks. I often go back to lower tiers but I find it quite difficult to be consistent in lower tiers maybe because of the event. I usually do my normal damage and end up in top 1 or top 2 but it's just hard to carry. Lots of yolo action going on and zombie-like grinding. Lots of AFKs too. This craziness continues up to tier 6 and gets better at tier 8,9 and 10. There were several times at tier 9 when there were some major yolo-action happening and when I looked at their stats, most are newer players. 2 times I saw DeathStars spotting for our team in full yolo mode but luckily they did very well and carried us. We won so I wont be complaining but it's just weird, haha! As of now, I'm still trying to get a feel on what tier I should be playing. For me tier 8 is the most relaxing but i'm sure after the event, good players will be playing more and I have to go back to my old seal clubbing routine. I've seen lots of good players from good clans playing low tiers now, I just hope they go back to their tier X tanks because I'm just no match for them, hahahaha!

Don't wonder what I'm doing if you see me playing in low tiers.. Often times I shoot on walls and drive like a drunk. This means I'm just trying to stay incognito and blending in with my fellow seals :)

Also tagged with seal, sealclubbing, noobs, nubs, statpadder

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users