When Baby Seals Bite Back :)

seal sealclubbing noobs nubs statpadder

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

Ronnel_999 #1 Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:09 PM

Sergeant

• 21481 battles
  • [BOOM2]
Today me and my platoonmate received messages from an angry baby seal. He said, "awww 15k battles and playing T4? lol ur a coward who cant win at higher tier coming here to win against nu ubs. He also said, "whatever mate, I'm not scared of statpadder losers like u".

Yes he is right that I have 15k battles and play at tier 4. Funny thing is I don't consider myself seal clubbing or stat padding because I really love playing at lower tiers. I love tanks that really went to war and not blue print and fantasy tanks so I stay at tier 6 the most. Though I do have higher tier tanks, I do think that my skills are not for higher tiers yet and honestly I don't really enjoy playing them.

I just don't understand why it has become "a sin" for playing in low tiers for players like myself who have lots of battles under our belts. I think that one of the main problem is that there are too many high tiered players and YouTube unicums who are too proud of themselves to stoop down and play at low tiers. I watched several YouTube unicums saying how dirty they felt when playing low tier but that is for them and not for players like myself who just enjoys playing our tier 1 tanks. They feel so elite....

And calling someone a coward for playing games in low tiers sounds really awkward especially to an old guy who spent his younger days in real combat sounds very judgemental... It's just a game and we can play whatever tier we want. In Blitz, I think it is every players right to play whatever tier he or she enjoys playing. Yes people like myself can often dominate battles in low tiers and that's part of the fun.

Not everybody is negative about this and as of now that I have made several new players friends who sometimes I platoon with and have learned a skill or two from me. I still consider myself a nub and I'm sure that even when I hit my 50k battles that I will still be playing in low tiers. I just don't understand this moronic mentality of placing players to play at certain tiers. If I was forced to play only tiers 7, 8, 9 and 10 then it will be the time for me to move on to another game where I can freely seal club to all my heart's content :)

I just wish that more unicum YouTubers will promote low tiers too so that maybe some good players will start playing low tiers again. Good players playing at low tiers can increase the skill quality of the new players and maybe in the future, we will have less noobs playing in higher tiers because they have been trained early.

Good day to you lads!

PS: If you like watching low tier YouTube tank reviews I suggest "Hughbert Jass" and "Littlefinger". They have several awesome reviews plus their reviews are fun, very noob friendly and non of the elitist BS.

Edited by Ronnel_999, 13 February 2018 - 07:11 PM.

erwin10001 #2 Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:11 PM

First Lieutenant

• 32731 battles
  • [SEALZ]

Low tiers are my favourite tiers. I have 1,000+ games in A-20 and 1,000+ games in T-46! 

Pls invite me for t4 platoon if you see me online! :D

SonderAbteilung #3 Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:11 PM

First Lieutenant

• 49753 battles
  • [ASFOW]

Hi mate. 

I don't care what they think. I got my first tier X when I was 15k battles. I got insulted by idiots who said when I 10 k ... games and not even a tier X ... well fck me and I was right to do so. It takes time to get better at the game and if you rush to tier X without paying gold. Your stats will be horrible. Currently I don't usually play lower tiers. Except the ones I want to ace and then sell it. The missions rewards are too low and the amount of donkeys playing the game currently is just astounding.  

Anyhow. I got some lower tiers and tier 5. Hook me up for a toon when you want. 

Thx and cheerio

" BRIGADE PIRON"  First Belgian group (1940~1945)

-All Governments Lies...I.F. Stone (1907~89)-

Noobieman #4 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:10 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 20919 battles
  • [AVSW]

Was doing my tier 1- IV missions yesterday in my hetzer and killed 3 in a game. Got an after game message about being a coward etc form some guy with about 800 battles (very average player stats), told him I was doing Missions and he shut up.

Ronnel, erwin & Tank Taxi - happy to do a few tier IV or V platoons.

Klea__ #5 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:31 PM

Sergeant

• 2381 battles
  • [VAD]
just ignore them, they are the seal clubbers. got insulted bout 4 days ago being in tier 6 and that hellsing complained me being trash. 

View Posterwin10001, on 13 February 2018 - 01:11 PM, said:

Low tiers are my favourite tiers. I have 1,000+ games in A-20 and 1,000+ games in T-46! 

Pls invite me for t4 platoon if you see me online! :D

didn't know that u are actually a forumer :) I keep rushing into tier 10 so I won't meet anymore noobs.

View PostTankTaxidermist, on 13 February 2018 - 02:11 PM, said:

Hi mate. 

I don't care what they think. I got my first tier X when I was 15k battles. I got insulted by idiots who said when I 10 k ... games and not even a tier X ... well fck me and I was right to do so. It takes time to get better at the game and if you rush to tier X without paying gold. Your stats will be horrible. Currently I don't usually play lower tiers. Except the ones I want to ace and then sell it. The missions rewards are too low and the amount of donkeys playing the game currently is just astounding.  

Anyhow. I got some lower tiers and tier 5. Hook me up for a toon when you want. 

Thx and cheerio

theres a lot and a lot and a lot of newbies climbing the ladder atm. I don't even know either to seal club in my a-32 or keep progressing forward. I even scored 1.7k in my d.w.2 in one match where it was 3v4, the 4 guys are super noobs, me and the 2 hetzers ( nozoweeb was my toonmate ) just killed em all, such players don't even know what to do.

View PostNoobieman, on 13 February 2018 - 11:10 PM, said:

Was doing my tier 1- IV missions yesterday in my hetzer and killed 3 in a game. Got an after game message about being a coward etc form some guy with about 800 battles (very average player stats), told him I was doing Missions and he shut up.

Ronnel, erwin & Tank Taxi - happy to do a few tier IV or V platoons.

doing a lot of missions atm, I want open one Black Friday container. also u guys can toon with me. still at tier 4-6 atm.

" Have fun enjoy , Teamwork is a must " 

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, Concentrate the mind on the present moment and win the battle. " Active Frontline Killers

Ronnel_999 #6 Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:12 AM

Sergeant

• 21481 battles
  • [BOOM2]

Thank you very much lads! I'm happy to know that you lads still have your feet planted on the ground and are not elitists even though you have lots of battles under your belts.
I'll hit up guys for a low tier platoon when I see you online.

I hope we will see more unicums like you guys enjoying a nice relaxing battle in low tiers after a stressful battle in high tiers.

Edited by Ronnel_999, 14 February 2018 - 08:13 AM.

BuffaloBill #7 Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:14 PM

Private

• 70 battles
  • [BILLS]

Hi Ronnel. I think it’s ludicrous to criticise anyone for playing lower tiers. If you move up too fast, you can let your team down. If you play lower tiers, you can only help your team. 

And as for the coward remark, it’s a video game with pixel tanks, lol.

I think Wargaming is also responsible for pushing people to lower tiers by filling the higher tiers with abortions (Helsing, Lupus, Vindicator, et al), making spare parts such a grind that it sucks the fun out of progression, and still producing MM “balancing” that has you shaking your head. 

capta1n_n3m0 #8 Posted 15 February 2018 - 07:09 PM

Private

• 11889 battles

i play tier4 mainly for the hetzer.... im a big fan of german tanks like the hetzer..... and whenever i wanna have a giggle i just hop into my T82... derping at the speed of light(dont care if it counts as seal clubbing, cuz i play the game to enjoy and relax..... T-82 and the hetzer does just that).And on the topic of seal clubbing- i believe thats how the nubs learn(thats how i learnt) as the newbies see the better players play and use their tactics and see which tanks seem powerful on the battlefield( and I wondered  why i lost 60% of the games in my early days)

Hit me up if u ever wanna platoon.

Edited by capta1n_n3m0, 15 February 2018 - 07:14 PM.

Ronnel_999 #9 Posted 17 February 2018 - 03:51 PM

Sergeant

• 21481 battles
  • [BOOM2]
Thank you Buffalo Bill and Capta1n_n3m0.

I think you are right about the "abortion tanks" because I for one hate tier 7. I only play tier 7 when I'm helping a mate in a platoon to grind or just slowly grinding daily double for my tier 7 to get to the next tank. In my own opinion, I think that spare parts is just a technique of WG to try to get players to stick to the game longer but I think it's a bad move since many may just get bored, forcing players to play unequipped tanks thus making their tanks less productive.

As of now, I have been playing less in lower tiers because I had to support several Blitz friends to grind their tier 8 and 9 tanks. I often go back to lower tiers but I find it quite difficult to be consistent in lower tiers maybe because of the event. I usually do my normal damage and end up in top 1 or top 2 but it's just hard to carry. Lots of yolo action going on and zombie-like grinding. Lots of AFKs too. This craziness continues up to tier 6 and gets better at tier 8,9 and 10. There were several times at tier 9 when there were some major yolo-action happening and when I looked at their stats, most are newer players. 2 times I saw DeathStars spotting for our team in full yolo mode but luckily they did very well and carried us. We won so I wont be complaining but it's just weird, haha! As of now, I'm still trying to get a feel on what tier I should be playing. For me tier 8 is the most relaxing but i'm sure after the event, good players will be playing more and I have to go back to my old seal clubbing routine. I've seen lots of good players from good clans playing low tiers now, I just hope they go back to their tier X tanks because I'm just no match for them, hahahaha!

Don't wonder what I'm doing if you see me playing in low tiers.. Often times I shoot on walls and drive like a drunk. This means I'm just trying to stay incognito and blending in with my fellow seals :)

erwin10001 #10 Posted 18 February 2018 - 12:57 PM

First Lieutenant

• 32731 battles
  • [SEALZ]

View PostRonnel_999, on 17 February 2018 - 03:51 PM, said:

Thank you Buffalo Bill and Capta1n_n3m0.

I think you are right about the "abortion tanks" because I for one hate tier 7. I only play tier 7 when I'm helping a mate in a platoon to grind or just slowly grinding daily double for my tier 7 to get to the next tank. In my own opinion, I think that spare parts is just a technique of WG to try to get players to stick to the game longer but I think it's a bad move since many may just get bored, forcing players to play unequipped tanks thus making their tanks less productive.

As of now, I have been playing less in lower tiers because I had to support several Blitz friends to grind their tier 8 and 9 tanks. I often go back to lower tiers but I find it quite difficult to be consistent in lower tiers maybe because of the event. I usually do my normal damage and end up in top 1 or top 2 but it's just hard to carry. Lots of yolo action going on and zombie-like grinding. Lots of AFKs too. This craziness continues up to tier 6 and gets better at tier 8,9 and 10. There were several times at tier 9 when there were some major yolo-action happening and when I looked at their stats, most are newer players. 2 times I saw DeathStars spotting for our team in full yolo mode but luckily they did very well and carried us. We won so I wont be complaining but it's just weird, haha! As of now, I'm still trying to get a feel on what tier I should be playing. For me tier 8 is the most relaxing but i'm sure after the event, good players will be playing more and I have to go back to my old seal clubbing routine. I've seen lots of good players from good clans playing low tiers now, I just hope they go back to their tier X tanks because I'm just no match for them, hahahaha!

Don't wonder what I'm doing if you see me playing in low tiers.. Often times I shoot on walls and drive like a drunk. This means I'm just trying to stay incognito and blending in with my fellow seals :)

wow, I don't find tier 8 to be relaxing at all. i find tier 8/9 to be the land of the 40-42% players, because they rush through the lower tiers but they all get stuck at 8 or 9 (if they are only doing 500 average damage in a tier 8 tank, they gotta play a LOT of games at t8 before they finally get a t9 tank), and you can add the guys who bought t8 premium tanks or got the free Lowe from crate....

Edited by erwin10001, 18 February 2018 - 12:58 PM.

Ronnel_999 #11 Posted 18 February 2018 - 02:52 PM

Sergeant

• 21481 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View Posterwin10001, on 18 February 2018 - 12:57 PM, said:

wow, I don't find tier 8 to be relaxing at all. i find tier 8/9 to be the land of the 40-42% players, because they rush through the lower tiers but they all get stuck at 8 or 9 (if they are only doing 500 average damage in a tier 8 tank, they gotta play a LOT of games at t8 before they finally get a t9 tank), and you can add the guys who bought t8 premium tanks or got the free Lowe from crate....

I find tiers 8 and 9 quite relaxing during events because usually there are more newer players playing those tiers and since I like to play at low tiers, I just use the same style as in tier 3. If there are good players playing then it will be more difficult if they are playing on the opposite team. But after the event and things starts to normalize then good players starts playing again and I'm out, haha!

On normal days there are times that it's really frustrating to play tiers 8 and 9 especially when we get blessed with 40% to 42% players in our team. There were countless times when we had a "crate guy" driving his new shiny premium tank and were standing in the open trying to figure out how to control his tank. I even heard once when a player bragged that he never use APCR and he was using a stock gun on his T-54 and he said proudly that he uses HE.. This is why I love lower tiers because it is easier to understand new players short comings.

Edited by Ronnel_999, 18 February 2018 - 02:53 PM.

WOT_Losers #12 Posted 02 March 2018 - 11:49 PM

Corporal

• 5953 battles
  • [WAPN]

While of course no one can dictate who plays which tier, it is rather ironic that veterans of tens of thousands of battles enjoy one sided battles all the time and justify it as 'fair'

Veterans in heavily souped up, fully skilled up tanks, want to go up against nuubs at low tiers, and then brag on how much better they are compared to nuubs, and how they carried battles, in an already lopsided match. The argument that u are helping someone grind their way loses steam when u also complain that 40% players show up in high tiers, when by carrying games for someone, you are actively encouraging them to BE poor players in the first place.

erwin10001 #13 Posted 03 March 2018 - 02:44 AM

First Lieutenant

• 32731 battles
  • [SEALZ]

View PostWOT_Losers, on 02 March 2018 - 11:49 PM, said:

While of course no one can dictate who plays which tier, it is rather ironic that veterans of tens of thousands of battles enjoy one sided battles all the time and justify it as 'fair'

Veterans in heavily souped up, fully skilled up tanks, want to go up against nuubs at low tiers, and then brag on how much better they are compared to nuubs, and how they carried battles, in an already lopsided match. The argument that u are helping someone grind their way loses steam when u also complain that 40% players show up in high tiers, when by carrying games for someone, you are actively encouraging them to BE poor players in the first place.

One sided battles?

HT camping at spawn?

Nubs with free Premium tank from crate driving it for the first time with no equipment?

Multiple players with 0 damage

40% winrate?

Sounds like your typical t8-t9 game.

WOT_Losers #14 Posted 04 March 2018 - 05:10 AM

Corporal

• 5953 battles
  • [WAPN]

View Posterwin10001, on 03 March 2018 - 02:44 AM, said:

One sided battles?

HT camping at spawn?

Nubs with free Premium tank from crate driving it for the first time with no equipment?

Multiple players with 0 damage

40% winrate?

Sounds like your typical t8-t9 game.

Makes no sense to me, ​if T8/T9 are just as much fun, then why do I regularly see 30000 battle veterans with skill 7 tanks, talking abt how fun it is to play t3 against nu ubs, if its the same at T8/9 :unsure: ppl will make any excuse I guess to justify sealclubbing at low tiers I guess

Ronnel_999 #15 Posted 04 March 2018 - 02:20 PM

Sergeant

• 21481 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View PostWOT_Losers, on 04 March 2018 - 05:10 AM, said:

Makes no sense to me, ​if T8/T9 are just as much fun, then why do I regularly see 30000 battle veterans with skill 7 tanks, talking abt how fun it is to play t3 against nu ubs, if its the same at T8/9 :unsure: ppl will make any excuse I guess to justify sealclubbing at low tiers I guess

Because it's fun to kill baby seals. I love getting Top Gun awards and it's easier to farm medals at low tiers :)
I never felt guilty because as a customer/player I have the right to play whatever tier I like.  I payed good money for my tanks so I'll play them :)
I have invested time and money just to have a good game experience and it's easier to get more medals in low tiers than in high tiers so naturally I'll play low tiers more.

T8 and T9 is not fun and can be very expensive. There are so much noobs in this game but it is much bearable to play with a noobs team in low tiers than noobs in high tiers. Being placed with all noob teammates in low tier  is understandable but being teamed-up with noob morons (F2P crate prem guys) at higher tier is so frustrating (did I mention that it cost a lot too???).
At low tiers, spamming pramo is a lot cheaper, everything is cheaper (unless you are driving a stupid anemic PZ2J...).

WOT_Losers #16 Posted 04 March 2018 - 06:05 PM

Corporal

• 5953 battles
  • [WAPN]

View PostRonnel_999, on 04 March 2018 - 02:20 PM, said:

Because it's fun to kill baby seals. I love getting Top Gun awards and it's easier to farm medals at low tiers :)
I never felt guilty because as a customer/player I have the right to play whatever tier I like.  I payed good money for my tanks so I'll play them :)
I have invested time and money just to have a good game experience and it's easier to get more medals in low tiers than in high tiers so naturally I'll play low tiers more.

T8 and T9 is not fun and can be very expensive. There are so much noobs in this game but it is much bearable to play with a noobs team in low tiers than noobs in high tiers. Being placed with all noob teammates in low tier  is understandable but being teamed-up with noob morons (F2P crate prem guys) at higher tier is so frustrating (did I mention that it cost a lot too???).
At low tiers, spamming pramo is a lot cheaper, everything is cheaper (unless you are driving a stupid anemic PZ2J...).

​lol so u and the other supporters of sealclubbing basically LIKE being a coward and getting awards from killing noobs which u cant get from high tiers where ur [edited] gets kicked, but just don't like being Called what u are, a COWARD? lol

Ronnel_999 #17 Posted 10 March 2018 - 01:18 PM

Sergeant

• 21481 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View PostWOT_Losers, on 04 March 2018 - 06:05 PM, said:

​lol so u and the other supporters of sealclubbing basically LIKE being a coward and getting awards from killing noobs which u cant get from high tiers where ur [edited] gets kicked, but just don't like being Called what u are, a COWARD? lol

Well I do have more kills in lower tiers than in higher tiers because as I've said  (if you even have read what I wrote above...) that my skills are for lower tiers. 
I do support seal clubbing and have no shame doing it because it was one of the first advice that I got from my platoonmate who is a purple player and he advised me to seal club :)
Try looking at some good clans and surely you'll see blue and purple players having thousands of battles in lower tiers. So are they cowards too? 

If noobs are having problems with seal clubbers like myself, then they can use us to learn and outplay us. Everybody has the right to play whatever tier he/she wants. Playing at low tier doesn't make anyone a coward, this is just a game and I don't really have to prove to myself to anyone that I am not a coward especially that I have served and fought in actual combat many times during my younger years, so playing in tier 2 or 3 doesn't mean anything nor will my senior officers call me a coward for killing baby seals. It's so funny how people who hasn't seen or have been in real life combat freely uses the word "coward", and pretends to be tough guys behind their computers or tablets it's just so weird. Back in my days the people who we call cowards are AWOLs, rapists, and phedos... but we never call anybody who is just playing and enjoying himself a coward because it just doesn't prove anything... 

People nowadays loosely use the word "coward" so if a combat vet is a coward in nowadays terminology, then maybe we should call in game cowards as maggots because that what senior officers called us when we were trainees :)
And remember this is just a game and those number of kills and number of medals are all digital, haha!

Hey, hope to see you in the battlefield :)

Edited by Ronnel_999, 10 March 2018 - 01:20 PM.

NocturnZing #18 Posted 18 March 2018 - 05:10 AM

Corporal

• 3873 battles
  • [NZ]

Why do u hide behind this 'combat veteran' tag that you have in real life and at the same time ask Other to remember its just a game? its not a hall pass.

IMO if someone with 87000 battles experience on all maps, fully geared tanks, fully trained crews, and tons of gold/credits to prammo, is playing at tier3 deliberately against nu ubs, its plain and simple cowardice. Just like getting Usain Bolt into a HS track meet, just cos he 'can' - its plain and simple not a level playing field. Chk this guy out at T3 battles.

https://ibb.co/im5CUc
https://ibb.co/fZ8XUc
https://ibb.co/g86ahx

Its nice to see cowards actively supporting other cowards, good solidarity, I bet you all support/vote for a certain incumbent prez who is running a dictatorship. I bet you also support the NRA and think the school shootings are justified, cos the shooter paid for his guns right? 

Edited by NocturnZing, 18 March 2018 - 05:13 AM.

Ronnel_999 #19 Posted 18 March 2018 - 01:29 PM

Sergeant

• 21481 battles
  • [BOOM2]

View PostNocturnZing, on 18 March 2018 - 05:10 AM, said:

Why do u hide behind this 'combat veteran' tag that you have in real life and at the same time ask Other to remember its just a game? its not a hall pass.

IMO if someone with 87000 battles experience on all maps, fully geared tanks, fully trained crews, and tons of gold/credits to prammo, is playing at tier3 deliberately against nu ubs, its plain and simple cowardice. Just like getting Usain Bolt into a HS track meet, just cos he 'can' - its plain and simple not a level playing field. Chk this guy out at T3 battles.

https://ibb.co/im5CUc
https://ibb.co/fZ8XUc
https://ibb.co/g86ahx

Its nice to see cowards actively supporting other cowards, good solidarity, I bet you all support/vote for a certain incumbent prez who is running a dictatorship. I bet you also support the NRA and think the school shootings are justified, cos the shooter paid for his guns right? 

You can think whatever makes you happy... 

See you on the battlefield :)

BuffaloBill #20 Posted 19 March 2018 - 03:00 PM

Private

• 70 battles
  • [BILLS]

People don’t take this game seriously. They play it over lunch on their phones with one hand, the other holding a burger, while holding a conversation with their mates. Hell, even WG don’t take it seriously, hence the rarity of meaningful penalties and the proliferation of cartoon tanks and garish colours. 

The same elitists who criticise lower tier play will be all too quick to tell players at their dizzying heights who don’t perform to their high standards to go back to the lower tiers, then whine when they do. It’s the same on PC. 

It is justified to say it’s just a game - a lousy one at that, with loot boxes and serial AFK players and trolls that WG do absolutely nothing about. It provides a distraction when you don’t want to do something else. Play it as you want and ignore everyone else - that’s how everyone else is playing it. 

Edited by BuffaloBill, 19 March 2018 - 03:01 PM.

Also tagged with seal, sealclubbing, noobs, nubs, statpadder

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users