Jump to content


can't withstand this

players why whyyyy

  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Klea__ #1 Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:52 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2405 battles
  • 225
  • [VAD]
  • Member since:
    01-08-2018
there is too many newbies at t5-6. I just can't damn win atleast 2 in a row :facepalm:​ I saw this IS, losif Stalin is a good tank right? the player is what made the tank suck. I hope no noobs are camping at t 10. because I think t 5-7 is nub playground atm

" Have fun enjoy , Teamwork is a must " 

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, Concentrate the mind on the present moment and win the battle. " Active Frontline Killers


Neb10k #2 Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:16 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 57300 battles
  • 1,380
  • [KR0N0]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014
Play tier 5 with supremacy turned off.

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #3 Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:08 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 18728 battles
  • 2,907
  • [ACT-1]
  • Member since:
    12-12-2013
Noob's at T10 also

Edited by xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, 13 February 2018 - 06:09 AM.

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

 

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

 

 


Klea__ #4 Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:22 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2405 battles
  • 225
  • [VAD]
  • Member since:
    01-08-2018

View PostNeb10k, on 13 February 2018 - 05:16 AM, said:

Play tier 5 with supremacy turned off.

 

lul. more worse man.

 

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 13 February 2018 - 06:08 AM, said:

Noob's at T10 also

 

then ill seal club at t 4

 


" Have fun enjoy , Teamwork is a must " 

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, Concentrate the mind on the present moment and win the battle. " Active Frontline Killers


Vratrixz #5 Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:32 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 9397 battles
  • 148
  • [MERCS]
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016

View PostKlea__, on 13 February 2018 - 12:52 PM, said:

there is too many newbies at t5-6. I just can't damn win atleast 2 in a row :facepalm:​ I saw this IS, losif Stalin is a good tank right? the player is what made the tank suck. I hope no noobs are camping at t 10. because I think t 5-7 is nub playground atm

 

lol, yeah, alot of time when people says "That tank sucks" you need to question, is it the tank, or the player? :teethhappy:
Militant against the idea of wargaming purging the tech tree

Vratrixz #6 Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:33 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 9397 battles
  • 148
  • [MERCS]
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016

View PostKlea__, on 13 February 2018 - 02:22 PM, said:

 

lul. more worse man.

 

 

then ill seal club at t 4

 

 

seal club tier 4? :justwait::justwait:
Militant against the idea of wargaming purging the tech tree

Vratrixz #7 Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:36 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 9397 battles
  • 148
  • [MERCS]
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016

View PostNeb10k, on 13 February 2018 - 01:16 PM, said:

Play tier 5 with supremacy turned off.

 

I dont think that will help alot lol, cuz at that tier they are all nubs like this emoji>>:child:
And when they get destroyed they be like>>:arta:
and when they engage the enemy, they be like>>:bush::harp:
And all they have in there head is this>>:girl:


So its pretty much useless, different mode, same time of nubs :sceptic:
Militant against the idea of wargaming purging the tech tree

Klea__ #8 Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:01 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2405 battles
  • 225
  • [VAD]
  • Member since:
    01-08-2018

View PostVratrixz, on 13 February 2018 - 08:32 AM, said:

 

lol, yeah, alot of time when people says "That tank sucks" you need to question, is it the tank, or the player? 

 

view my topic called " trash and noisy teammates ". those 2 players were saying that I was trash. the hellsing also joined in arguing. is Cromwell a good tank? yes, and here I'm using the tactics u guys gave. maybe they suck, because hellsing ( yeh I call helsing dat ) didn't even helped his teammate! 

 

View PostVratrixz, on 13 February 2018 - 08:36 AM, said:

 

I dont think that will help alot lol, cuz at that tier they are all nubs like this emoji>>
And when they get destroyed they be like>>:arta:
and when they engage the enemy, they be like>>:bush::harp:
And all they have in there head is this>>:girl:


So its pretty much useless, different mode, same time of nubs :sceptic:

 

yeh, almost the same as this. 

 

View PostVratrixz, on 13 February 2018 - 08:33 AM, said:

 

seal club tier 4? :justwait::justwait:

 

pretty much yep. ill use my dw2 or a-32 ( recently got it :harp: ;) and club all the nubs that are going in t5 like a mad dog.

" Have fun enjoy , Teamwork is a must " 

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, Concentrate the mind on the present moment and win the battle. " Active Frontline Killers


Shagrat #9 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:52 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 15 battles
  • 5
  • [SHIRE]
  • Member since:
    01-04-2018
Some of the blokes who have made a home in tier 5 can play pretty well there. They’re not all easy meat. 

Noobieman #10 Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:59 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 22254 battles
  • 395
  • [AVSW]
  • Member since:
    12-10-2016

View PostShagrat, on 13 February 2018 - 09:52 PM, said:

They’re not all easy meat. 

 

and they love killing potatoes to go with their tough meat image.....................



Nova_Spirit #11 Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:41 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7991 battles
  • 251
  • [SEAL]
  • Member since:
    06-04-2017
There is no point in arguing, noobs will always be noobs

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #12 Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:38 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 18728 battles
  • 2,907
  • [ACT-1]
  • Member since:
    12-12-2013
Even tier 4 is bad. 

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

 

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

 

 


noob_sinner #13 Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:45 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 7139 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    11-26-2017

You guys talkin' bout me? Am i that annoying?

Sorry for trouble i made...i promise to do it again



Gandalf__Greyhame #14 Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:00 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 224 battles
  • 702
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016
With great regret I would like to inform all patriots that Esh11 has got a 7 day ban . SAD .

                                                                

 

   


PANPAKAPAAAN2427 #15 Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:09 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 91 battles
  • 214
  • [TDAF]
  • Member since:
    09-09-2017
Load up the seal clubbing tanks and just farm them noobs! 

"Commencing pursuit battle!" - Prinz Eugen 

"Why need to go outside when you have the net?" 

Leader of the Tea drinkers and Anime fan clan.

Survived a year of Blitz.


Klea__ #16 Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:47 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2405 battles
  • 225
  • [VAD]
  • Member since:
    01-08-2018

View PostPANPAKAPAAAN2427, on 14 February 2018 - 04:09 PM, said:

Load up the seal clubbing tanks and just farm them noobs! 

 

I got my a-32 and d.w.2 ready in combat! get ready for the newbie epidemic. like farming zombies with a shotgun

" Have fun enjoy , Teamwork is a must " 

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, Concentrate the mind on the present moment and win the battle. " Active Frontline Killers


The__Trooper #17 Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:25 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 778 battles
  • 104
  • Member since:
    01-08-2017

If you're going to play lower tiers, guys, try playing tier 5 at a minimum. At tier 5, you can complete the tier V-X missions, which have better rewards and you can earn clan supplies. It's worth it. Tier 5 is the best tier for me. It is low enough to avoid the worst of the fantasy tank plague and yet high enough to earn everything you can earn in the game. I also meet enough capable players there to make it interesting. 

 

Grab a decent all-rounder (like an M4) or a strong heavy (like a KV-1, T1 Heavy, Excelsior, T14) if you can handle the slowness and you will win a lot more than you lose. If you have played for a while or are blessed with natural ability, you can speed things up in a fast light (the Leopard is fun) or, if you like TDs, there are plenty of good options there too (like the Stug, T67). 

 

Hell, there are relatively few tier 5 tanks that are difficult to do well in. So many good tanks in that tier that feel well-matched against each other and you don't need to be a unicum to play well.



Klea__ #18 Posted 15 February 2018 - 08:22 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2405 battles
  • 225
  • [VAD]
  • Member since:
    01-08-2018

View PostThe__Trooper, on 14 February 2018 - 11:25 PM, said:

If you're going to play lower tiers, guys, try playing tier 5 at a minimum. At tier 5, you can complete the tier V-X missions, which have better rewards and you can earn clan supplies. It's worth it. Tier 5 is the best tier for me. It is low enough to avoid the worst of the fantasy tank plague and yet high enough to earn everything you can earn in the game. I also meet enough capable players there to make it interesting. 

 

Grab a decent all-rounder (like an M4) or a strong heavy (like a KV-1, T1 Heavy, Excelsior, T14) if you can handle the slowness and you will win a lot more than you lose. If you have played for a while or are blessed with natural ability, you can speed things up in a fast light (the Leopard is fun) or, if you like TDs, there are plenty of good options there too (like the Stug, T67). 

 

Hell, there are relatively few tier 5 tanks that are difficult to do well in. So many good tanks in that tier that feel well-matched against each other and you don't need to be a unicum to play well.

 

well ur right. ill buy back my Leo and 220+ everyone I can pen. I mean theres a bunch of good tanks at tier 5 like the stug,chaffee,m4 etc. oh and whats a t14? :teethhappy: I'm still not rlly good at remembering things. I mean its my 1 month here.

" Have fun enjoy , Teamwork is a must " 

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, Concentrate the mind on the present moment and win the battle. " Active Frontline Killers


__Tiger_Ace #19 Posted 15 February 2018 - 01:47 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 1386 battles
  • 12
  • [SHIRE]
  • Member since:
    11-07-2016

View PostKlea__, on 15 February 2018 - 08:22 AM, said:

well ur right. ill buy back my Leo and 220+ everyone I can pen. I mean theres a bunch of good tanks at tier 5 like the stug,chaffee,m4 etc. oh and whats a t14? :teethhappy: I'm still not rlly good at remembering things. I mean its my 1 month here.

 

The T14 is a premium US Heavy tank. You can find it in the tech tree. It’s not bad at all, especially as it was buffed not so long ago. 



Klea__ #20 Posted 15 February 2018 - 11:36 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2405 battles
  • 225
  • [VAD]
  • Member since:
    01-08-2018

View Post__Tiger_Ace, on 15 February 2018 - 01:47 PM, said:

 

The T14 is a premium US Heavy tank. You can find it in the tech tree. It’s not bad at all, especially as it was buffed not so long ago. 

 

oh ok, ty.

" Have fun enjoy , Teamwork is a must " 

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, Concentrate the mind on the present moment and win the battle. " Active Frontline Killers






Also tagged with players, why, whyyyy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users