I am not playing this game until I understand this math problem. (with Video link)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

kwcnasa #1 Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:33 PM

Private

• 73 battles

This kind of math is too much for me.
Can somebody shed some light on this matter.

We win the war plus I knock out one tank, and at the end I lost credits.

You can skip the gameplay part, and just study the difference between start and end credits.

I am not playing this game until I understand this math problem.

Video Link <https://youtu.be/s1IM64WVTdU>

Ronnel_999 #2 Posted 12 February 2018 - 07:40 PM

Sergeant

• 19262 battles
  • [BOOM2]
I didn't watch the whole video but I did look at your loadout. You brought provisions and consumables and did only 130 damage with 1 kill.
The math is quite simple if you want to earn more credits and that is to do more damage. The more damage you do, the more money you'll gain.
Also provisions and consumables cost money. Many players playing low tier battles don't use provisions and just brings a cheap repair kit. Using gold ammo too can be expensive..

Me I use full provisions, consumables and spam gold ammo when needed. But the thing is that I often do more damage and often enough to cover my expenses.

Here is a screenshot where I spammed gold like mad, used 2 repair consumables but was able to gain 11,995 credits on top even when my team lost the battle. That is 1,627 damage with 3 kills.
Just do more damage and you'll be fine.

Attached Files

• Attached File   Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 4.26.16.jpg   86.06K

Edited by Ronnel_999, 12 February 2018 - 07:49 PM.

Klea__ #3 Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:15 PM

Sergeant

• 2381 battles
  • [VAD]

View PostRonnel_999, on 12 February 2018 - 07:40 PM, said:

I didn't watch the whole video but I did look at your loadout. You brought provisions and consumables and did only 130 damage with 1 kill.
The math is quite simple if you want to earn more credits and that is to do more damage. The more damage you do, the more money you'll gain.
Also provisions and consumables cost money. Many players playing low tier battles don't use provisions and just brings a cheap repair kit. Using gold ammo too can be expensive..

Me I use full provisions, consumables and spam gold ammo when needed. But the thing is that I often do more damage and often enough to cover my expenses.

Here is a screenshot where I spammed gold like mad, used 2 repair consumables but was able to gain 11,995 credits on top even when my team lost the battle. That is 1,627 damage with 3 kills.
Just do more damage and you'll be fine.

ronnel is right, if u brought full provisions and spam apcr/heat, thats why u lost credits, especially u only dealt 130 dmg. me in my kv1s I spammed a lot of ap only to get some misses. unfortunately I lost credits because it cost around 1k for 1 shell of ap in the kv1s and only dealt 300 dmg.

" Have fun enjoy , Teamwork is a must " 

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, Concentrate the mind on the present moment and win the battle. " Active Frontline Killers

erwin10001 #4 Posted 12 February 2018 - 11:56 PM

First Lieutenant

• 30195 battles
  • [SEALZ]

when you lose too many credits, its the way that the game is telling you that you are not ready for a higher tier, so you are prevented from buying a higher tier tank until you can reliably grind credits at the lower tier. Too many beginners rush to higher tier when they are not ready.

It is also possibly to lose credits by using too much premium ammo. this most often occurs when you are the lower tier tank and have to fight higher tier tanks with stronger armor. Since you are talking about tier 3, here are some tier 3 games where I had no choice but to spam prammo in order to carry. So I lost credits even though I destroyed many tanks :)

Klea__ #5 Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:52 AM

Sergeant

• 2381 battles
  • [VAD]

View Posterwin10001, on 12 February 2018 - 11:56 PM, said:

when you lose too many credits, its the way that the game is telling you that you are not ready for a higher tier, so you are prevented from buying a higher tier tank until you can reliably grind credits at the lower tier. Too many beginners rush to higher tier when they are not ready.

It is also possibly to lose credits by using too much premium ammo. this most often occurs when you are the lower tier tank and have to fight higher tier tanks with stronger armor. Since you are talking about tier 3, here are some tier 3 games where I had no choice but to spam prammo in order to carry. So I lost credits even though I destroyed many tanks :)

I hope dat I won't meet any more t82s. basically a kv2 at t3 with everyone having 10mm of armor

" Have fun enjoy , Teamwork is a must " 

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, Concentrate the mind on the present moment and win the battle. " Active Frontline Killers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users