Jump to content


I'm just done. I mean D.O.N.E

#Ragequit #cantbearthis

  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Destroyer123_defender #1 Posted 10 February 2018 - 07:16 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 9374 battles
  • 1,289
  • [MUSIC]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2016

 

Ye

 


Edited by Destroyer123_defender, 23 March 2018 - 07:58 AM.


Klea__ #2 Posted 10 February 2018 - 08:22 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2151 battles
  • 206
  • [VAD]
  • Member since:
    01-08-2018

View PostDestroyer123_defender, on 10 February 2018 - 07:16 AM, said:

I just can't, I mean I just can't handle all this bloody frustration of this game, I am just done, no use of playing the broken game. They buffed the heavies so people like us can suffer from playing lights, added spare parts and shitty events, added crackula and hellsing, added more premium tanks, people with half a brain left this vodka flavoured monstrosity, no one even bothers to say hi once a time and platoon and have fun because this game is that much corrupted, wallet warriors, crappy non premium tanks. What's the point of a game then? If you take all the fun out of it and make it realistic as possible then what's the point? What's the point in playing such game? To prove them wrong? To prove your worth? To play a game because it is explosions and tanks? Ww2 game? Provisions cost like a million, equipment is worthless, ammunition costs a fortune, camo nets cost more than the new 2018 supercars compiled, Rng and mm is something a mere post can't explain, stubborn teammates and cyber bullying. What is this? A game? A phenomenon created by mere drunkards? Slave of satan? Maybe we will never know.

Well the post is [edited] by the details I've put in.

Let's make it short.

Maybe you guessed it all along.

I quit.

Sincerely

Some dude who found this trash.

 

world-of-tanks-blitz I hope games that are related to wotb is available. all I can think of is gear up on steam.

" Have fun enjoy , Teamwork is a must " 

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, Concentrate the mind on the present moment and win the battle. " Active Frontline Killers


pigeon_boy #3 Posted 10 February 2018 - 10:22 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 16291 battles
  • 22
  • [SKUX]
  • Member since:
    01-04-2016
Doubt you will be missed

Rebirth_39 #4 Posted 10 February 2018 - 01:00 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 26490 battles
  • 119
  • [CATS]
  • Member since:
    04-19-2015
if u want any game suggestions go play stardew valley, its a good game i have recently played to chill after rough battles

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #5 Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:21 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 15512 battles
  • 2,780
  • [AVNGR]
  • Member since:
    12-12-2013
You can add me for plat

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

 

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP 

 

Join WoTB SG Discord Server!: https://discord.gg/4ZpqCDZ


The__Trooper #6 Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:55 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 759 battles
  • 94
  • [AUSIE]
  • Member since:
    01-08-2017
I'm perhaps biased but I am really enjoying Iron Maiden - Legacy. 

Noobieman #7 Posted 11 February 2018 - 12:22 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 19218 battles
  • 378
  • [AVSW]
  • Member since:
    12-10-2016

or start playing PUBG or CSGO where hacking is an artform

 

Blitz is less evil then many other games and cheaper too for the "fun" you get



tusbodi #8 Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:07 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 30754 battles
  • 467
  • [DERPU]
  • Member since:
    09-13-2014
Bye

InvisibleShadow #9 Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:27 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 10407 battles
  • 701
  • [2789]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015
Join me in Critical Ops :)
%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...peg[/img][/url]

moonhag #10 Posted 11 February 2018 - 11:44 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 24084 battles
  • 26
  • [B_I_T]
  • Member since:
    10-08-2016
I feel your pain and I rant hard to my clan mates also, It is difficult not to agree to many of those frustrations and boy oh boy I needed the laugh.....thank god I am not the only one yelling at my computer.

The__Trooper #11 Posted 11 February 2018 - 02:36 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 759 battles
  • 94
  • [AUSIE]
  • Member since:
    01-08-2017

View PostInvisibleShadow, on 11 February 2018 - 07:27 PM, said:

Join me in Critical Ops :)

 

Hey, Shadow. I went to check it out but in the gameplay footage I have seen the weapons look ridiculous. It looks like the Blitz cammo design team got the contract to paint them. Blues, pinks, swirled together. What is going on there?

InvisibleShadow #12 Posted 12 February 2018 - 04:53 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 10407 battles
  • 701
  • [2789]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015

View PostThe__Trooper, on 11 February 2018 - 02:36 PM, said:

 

Hey, Shadow. I went to check it out but in the gameplay footage I have seen the weapons look ridiculous. It looks like the Blitz cammo design team got the contract to paint them. Blues, pinks, swirled together. What is going on there?

When you first start all the weapons are just the standard black colour, but my completing missions or buying you can get yellow credits. These credits can then be used to buy “Cases”, which contains a random skin for a random weapon which you can then choose to equip to “decorate” the gun in that sense.

I like it because it is completely skill-based, no upgrades you can make or anything, just that you can choose your weapons. Each weapon also has different characteristics you can use to your advantage.


Edited by InvisibleShadow, 12 February 2018 - 05:35 AM.

%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...peg[/img][/url]

The__Trooper #13 Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:26 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 759 battles
  • 94
  • [AUSIE]
  • Member since:
    01-08-2017

View PostInvisibleShadow, on 12 February 2018 - 02:53 PM, said:

When you first start all the weapons are just the standard black colour, but my completing missions or buying you can get yellow credits. These credits can then be used to buy “Cases”, which contains a random skin for a random weapon which you can then choose to equip to “decorate” the gun in that sense.

I like it because it is completely skill-based, no upgrades you can make or anything, just that you can choose your weapons.

 

Ah, so you can choose to keep a more realistic looking weapon if you want to. Thanks!

InvisibleShadow #14 Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:35 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 10407 battles
  • 701
  • [2789]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015

View PostThe__Trooper, on 12 February 2018 - 05:26 AM, said:

 

Ah, so you can choose to keep a more realistic looking weapon if you want to. Thanks!

If you start add me as friend, -_Nebula_- or Cassie2OP


%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...peg[/img][/url]

lexus7204 #15 Posted 18 February 2018 - 06:20 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 16358 battles
  • 177
  • [FEAST]
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014

View Postpigeon_boy, on 10 February 2018 - 06:22 PM, said:

Doubt you will be missed

lol


Member of FEAST.

Premiums:  KpfPz 70, IS-5, Panther M/10, SU-122-44, Kuro, AC IV Sentinel, Pz V/IV, Anko SP, SU-85I, A-32, Pz.B2, Hetzer SP, T-15, T-127, BT-7 art., T7 Car, Light VIC.

Normal tenks: T1, Pz. 35 (t), Chaffee, KV-2, T21, T-54, T-62A, Object 140, IS-8, Centurion 7/1

 


BigNowzy #16 Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:36 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 4069 battles
  • 167
  • Member since:
    12-28-2015
Stop raging and just enjoy it for what it is. You played 9000 battles over hundreds of hours, what other mobile game gives you that. I just play for fun, win, lose or draw. Sure winning is fun but it’s only a game. If you get angry playing a mobile tank game then perhaps it’s time to move on. 

Klea__ #17 Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:40 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2151 battles
  • 206
  • [VAD]
  • Member since:
    01-08-2018

View PostBigNowzy, on 18 February 2018 - 10:36 PM, said:

Stop raging and just enjoy it for what it is. You played 9000 battles over hundreds of hours, what other mobile game gives you that. I just play for fun, win, lose or draw. Sure winning is fun but it’s only a game. If you get angry playing a mobile tank game then perhaps it’s time to move on. 

 

how can we enjoy the game if every match is full of helsing,dracula,edelweiss,lowe and more op tanks? its like WG is making the game worse by nerfing tech tree tanks and buffing premium tanks. I wished they instead nerf the premium tanks, helsing deals 400 dmg in 9 secs? thats basically a kv1s top gun combined with stock stug 3 reload.

" Have fun enjoy , Teamwork is a must " 

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, Concentrate the mind on the present moment and win the battle. " Active Frontline Killers


lexus7204 #18 Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:19 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 16358 battles
  • 177
  • [FEAST]
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014

View PostKlea__, on 19 February 2018 - 12:40 PM, said:

 

how can we enjoy the game if every match is full of helsing,dracula,edelweiss,lowe and more op tanks? its like WG is making the game worse by nerfing tech tree tanks and buffing premium tanks. I wished they instead nerf the premium tanks, helsing deals 400 dmg in 9 secs? thats basically a kv1s top gun combined with stock stug 3 reload.

tbh, helsing can be countered easily if there’s a good team.. dracula can be derped by kv2 xd


Member of FEAST.

Premiums:  KpfPz 70, IS-5, Panther M/10, SU-122-44, Kuro, AC IV Sentinel, Pz V/IV, Anko SP, SU-85I, A-32, Pz.B2, Hetzer SP, T-15, T-127, BT-7 art., T7 Car, Light VIC.

Normal tenks: T1, Pz. 35 (t), Chaffee, KV-2, T21, T-54, T-62A, Object 140, IS-8, Centurion 7/1

 


Kabama04 #19 Posted 21 February 2018 - 03:36 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 15919 battles
  • 381
  • [FOW]
  • Member since:
    07-30-2016
 

View Postlexus7204, on 19 February 2018 - 05:19 PM, said:

tbh, helsing can be countered easily if there’s a good team.. dracula can be derped by kv2 xd

And still I bounce a Drac with my BL-10 APCR :sceptic:


My Tanks:

 "If God is for us, who can be against us?" Wargaming. Wargaming is against us. -Space_Ape_Marksman


Destroyer123_defender #20 Posted 29 April 2018 - 07:50 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 9374 battles
  • 1,289
  • [MUSIC]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2016
Has the ping issue corrected itself?




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users