WG please ban such players

Noobs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

AdmiralNam #1 Posted 10 February 2018 - 05:34 AM

Corporal

• 15132 battles
  • [ODDS]

I know i am not the best , but i hate these kinds of players when they are in my team . This guy right here [content removed] spammed the entire battle and his pushed my team mates and did absolutely nothing. Wallet warriors .

We understand your inconvenience for encounting the game rules violation.

However, as there is a rule state that Naming and Shaming is not allowed in this forum, so I have to remove the content that against rules from the post.

Naming and Shaming, user warned, topic locked

~ teysanook

Edited by teysanook, 10 February 2018 - 04:11 PM.

aazim #2 Posted 10 February 2018 - 07:36 AM

Sergeant

• 20383 battles
  • [_404]

Sadly, our voice is not worthy to WG. we just talking to ourselves in this forum

If you encounter the rule violations, please contact us via forum's PM or ticket system at support portal

~ teysanook

Edited by teysanook, 10 February 2018 - 04:07 PM.

HyperWill #3 Posted 10 February 2018 - 10:56 AM

Corporal

• 15147 battles
  • [_UAE_]

Encounter this kind of player is such unfortunate things! and I know how frustrated that game would be~

For me, I will just block the player and continue to play for another games ( Its not like I`m going to meet the same or wallet warrior again )

If you encounter the rule violations, please contact us via forum's PM or ticket system at support portal

~ teysanook

erwin10001 #4 Posted 10 February 2018 - 11:56 AM

First Lieutenant

• 33826 battles
  • [SEALZ]

no use, just look at NK7 clan. Entire clan dedicated to losing games (or same player with multiple accounts - when one is banned, just use another to troll). Already highlighted, no action taken. Today, I saw NK7 in action again, on my team, 200+ downvotes for this particular account, no penalties applied.

WG should ban platoons comprising under 40% winrate. Platoons of under 40% winrate are just created to troll the team and ensure a loss.  One troll on a team, team might still win, with 2 trolls on a team in platoon, chances of a fair game diminish significantly.

~ teysanook

HyperWill #5 Posted 10 February 2018 - 12:50 PM

Corporal

• 15147 battles
  • [_UAE_]

View Posterwin10001, on 10 February 2018 - 07:56 PM, said:

no use, just look at NK7 clan. Entire clan dedicated to losing games (or same player with multiple accounts - when one is banned, just use another to troll). Already highlighted, no action taken. Today, I saw NK7 in action again, on my team, 200+ downvotes for this particular account, no penalties applied.

WG should ban platoons comprising under 40% winrate. Platoons of under 40% winrate are just created to troll the team and ensure a loss.  One troll on a team, team might still win, with 2 trolls on a team in platoon, chances of a fair game diminish significantly.

Wow, they sure had soo much time just to do such thing~  I do sometimes think that military honor is just for player reputation status and has no other meaning than that.

~ teysanook

Edited by teysanook, 10 February 2018 - 04:08 PM.

Also tagged with Noobs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users