Mission completion rigged?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

bigben21 #1 Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:50 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 19342 battles
  • [ARMYE]

I suspect mission completion may be rigged. Anyone experienced it?

Yesterday while I was trying to complete the Gunslinger (kill 2 in a game) which is the last mission for the day, there were 3 instances where enemy was not destroyed leaving hitpoint of e.g 1, 4 and 5.

In those 3 instances, the red’s hitpoint was low, it was something like less than 110. I shot them in pretty close range. I was in T34, crom b, n excelsior, all alpha damage no less than 160. Ridiculous I could not finished them, and had to play a few more games to complete it eventually.

In additional, I find myself not getting as many supremacy game when the last mission of the day involves completion of mission in the game.

We are being “forced” to play more?

Edited by bigben21, 06 February 2018 - 05:55 PM.

The__Trooper #2 Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:04 PM

Sergeant

• 759 battles
  • [AUSIE]

Hey, Ben. From as long as I can remember, leaving a vehicle on 1 hit point has been a "feature". How often do you see one left on 2 hitpoints? on 3 hitpoints? 4? 5? Never, right? If you have a one-shot kill opportunity and get in a solid hit that doesn't finish them, they will often be on 1 hitpoint. It's some sort of "lucky second chance" algorithm. Makes me think of a Dungeons & Dragons scenario with a percentage chance that you survive an otherwise fatal blow - but only just. 

As for Supremacy missions... Well, I skip them as a rule, ignoring them if I can't skip them (when I have more than one Supremacy mission a day). There's always tomorrow. :) 

PEEK_a_B00M #3 Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:05 AM

Corporal

• 17376 battles
  • [TKI]

Lol. You must have been shooting at me! I’ve had quite a few battles recently where I should have died but survived a fatal shot leaving me with only 1 or 2 points left. I don’t really chase missions but I have noticed this phenomenon of an enemy tank or myself not being killed when they should have, or a kill shot bouncing when it otherwise would not, has increased lately. Since last update? I dunno, paranoid android.......... when I played supremacy a lot I noticed that when chasing a supremacy mission I would end up with an abnormal string of encounter battles, like 10. Always seemed weird, but it’s just the game. 

bigben21 #4 Posted 07 February 2018 - 06:44 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 19342 battles
  • [ARMYE]

Lol they can’t be you mate.... those tanks were staying in the open and not even taking cover.....

I have got 2 new tanks so am chasing mission to get spare parts for equipments. Its kind of frustrating not to be able to finish the last one for the day.... “addicted to love”

Noobieman #5 Posted 07 February 2018 - 06:47 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 19502 battles
  • [AVSW]

Agreed bigben

What about the large number of bots playing? Easy to get 2 kills in your sleep ;)

bigben21 #6 Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:11 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 19342 battles
  • [ARMYE]

View PostNoobieman, on 07 February 2018 - 06:47 AM, said:

Agreed bigben

What about the large number of bots playing? Easy to get 2 kills in your sleep ;)

Lol that’s what I thought. Just close 2 eyes and be able to shoot some pigeons. Unfortunately, when come to completing missions they suddenly turn into pheonixes and are able to absorb shots.... 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users