Thank you guys! we're hitting levels of annoyance never-seen-before

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

geronimonimo #1 Posted 05 February 2018 - 01:56 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 28385 battles
  • [0_0]

Capture d’écran 2018-02-05 à 21.47.04.png

This is a good tank, my teams aren't. And the update... of course, didn't improve things. Can I not have 2 to 3 tanks dealing no damage on my team? There can't be a single game where this doesn't happen.

geronimonimo #2 Posted 05 February 2018 - 02:03 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 28385 battles
  • [0_0]
Ah! That makes me think... Still no hint of a round of account migrations? This would be the best time to migrate mine to EU once and for all.

PEEK_a_B00M #3 Posted 05 February 2018 - 10:03 PM

Corporal

• 19919 battles
  • [TKI]
Is the EU or NA any better? 

Xamphib #4 Posted 06 February 2018 - 02:41 AM

Private

• 844 battles
  • [SIX9]

C'est désastreux! 

I have mentioned it in another post and I still get the "standard replies" from the usual deniers...

Now with the upcoming event, and with the "derby gun noob please do not even play these" tanks as prices, it can only get worse.

I know the whining does't help, but it still is the truth LOL

Yeah, is the EU server any better?

I have read some of the posts in French and German language and I was actually amazed about the same complaints and the same kind of answers,

where some agree and some (more) just blame the players for not being able to carry a team (so to speak) or incapable of adapting to conditions.

I still think that there must be a frustrating part for all players, no matter their level, WR, skills or ability to adopt during these periods when the player base is degrading drastically. For those who cannot perceive that part, they must be playing in a parallel universe.

tusbodi #5 Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:16 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 33891 battles
  • [BOGAN]
Oh my God I’m sick of these posts. I’ve been playing since 2014 and we get one of theses every week or so where someone try’s to say how the game sucks and it’s getting worse and mm is rigged my teams are all shyte blah blah blah. There is always bad teams and good teams and sometimes you get a run of one or the other but it makes no long term difference to your WR or rating or stats that is up to you. You will end up where you should be stop trying to blame anyone else.

Xamphib #6 Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:05 AM

Private

• 844 battles
  • [SIX9]

View Posttusbodi, on 06 February 2018 - 04:16 AM, said:

Oh my God I’m sick of these posts. I’ve been playing since 2014 and we get one of theses every week or so where someone try’s to say how the game sucks and it’s getting worse and mm is rigged my teams are all shyte blah blah blah. There is always bad teams and good teams and sometimes you get a run of one or the other but it makes no long term difference to your WR or rating or stats that is up to you. You will end up where you should be stop trying to blame anyone else.

I am also sick of these non-appeasement and lecturing answers. Fact is that these phases and periods are perceived differently and individually. They surely have an impact of the morals and depending on numbers of games can have a HUGE impact on the WR and stats. Which is not the point here... but people getting increasingly frustrated about it. It is not about blame-shifting it's about looking for consensus to appease the frustration, which is as REAL as it gets LOL

tusbodi #7 Posted 06 February 2018 - 07:59 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 33891 battles
  • [BOGAN]

View PostXamphib, on 06 February 2018 - 05:05 AM, said:

I am also sick of these non-appeasement and lecturing answers. Fact is that these phases and periods are perceived differently and individually. They surely have an impact of the morals and depending on numbers of games can have a HUGE impact on the WR and stats. Which is not the point here... but people getting increasingly frustrated about it. It is not about blame-shifting it's about looking for consensus to appease the frustration, which is as REAL as it gets LOL

So your looking for someone to relieve your frustration? Mate it’s a game that has winners and losers. If your getting frustrated by not winning all the time you need to look at yourself for answers not demand that the game provide it for you. 

Thats the typical blame shifting attitude that give me the shytes. You are responsible for your emotions and your reactions to them not anyone else. Just as you are responsible for your actions in the game. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t grow up and deal with it.

__Tiger_Ace #8 Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:51 AM

Corporal

• 1386 battles
  • [SHIRE]

View Posttusbodi, on 06 February 2018 - 04:16 AM, said:

Only, Geronimonimo is a good player who has always been rational on the forum, keeping his head when many around him have not. If he says he’s seeing a change in the game, I believe him.

He is also not alone. Many players feel that there was some change (MM, experienced players leaving, lots of new/casual players around, whatever it is) that has made it harder to win battles since the release of 4.5 that has continued (or worsened) with 4.6. This may only apply to players who were used to having some sort of influence on the game - if you’re a 38% player, it can only get better. Whatever it is, it’s the perception of many players at the moment, going by clan discussions in the clans I know. 

aazim #9 Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:04 AM

Sergeant

• 20219 battles

View Post__Tiger_Ace, on 06 February 2018 - 08:51 AM, said:

Only, Geronimonimo is a good player who has always been rational on the forum, keeping his head when many around him have not. If he says he’s seeing a change in the game, I believe him.

He is also not alone. Many players feel that there was some change (MM, experienced players leaving, lots of new/casual players around, whatever it is) that has made it harder to win battles since the release of 4.5 that has continued (or worsened) with 4.6. This may only apply to players who were used to having some sort of influence on the game - if you’re a 38% player, it can only get better. Whatever it is, it’s the perception of many players at the moment, going by clan discussions in the clans I know. 

Yep, before this you could win if you carry your team well. But now, even you do 5k or 6k damage, team still lose and this happen alot. If we could made a player statistic, i bet 70% of players now is under 10 years old. maybe 80%

Edited by aazim, 06 February 2018 - 09:07 AM.

Xamphib #10 Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:26 AM

Private

• 844 battles
  • [SIX9]

View Posttusbodi, on 06 February 2018 - 07:59 AM, said:

So your looking for someone to relieve your frustration? Mate it’s a game that has winners and losers. If your getting frustrated by not winning all the time you need to look at yourself for answers not demand that the game provide it for you. 

Thats the typical blame shifting attitude that give me the shytes. You are responsible for your emotions and your reactions to them not anyone else. Just as you are responsible for your actions in the game. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t grow up and deal with it.

One minute with you in real life... and you will see for what emotions you are responsible and which I have inflicted upon you LOL. Are you living in a parallel universe? In Buddha's name you grow up and learn to not project into others. If I didn't say that it is NOT about blame-shifting, you would not even know that term. If you go on with that wannabe smartassing, I am going to risk a warning for putting you at your place!   

erwin10001 #11 Posted 07 February 2018 - 03:33 AM

First Lieutenant

• 33591 battles
  • [SEALZ]

like i've mentioned, rating battles are also broken as there are so many one side 7-0/7-1 wins or losses.

and you can see that in rating battles, MM doesn't balance the ratings. Giving one side a 800 point rating advantage for example, when MM could simply have moved some of the higher rated players over to balance the ratings.

tusbodi #12 Posted 07 February 2018 - 08:31 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 33891 battles
  • [BOGAN]

View PostXamphib, on 06 February 2018 - 11:26 AM, said:

One minute with you in real life... and you will see for what emotions you are responsible and which I have inflicted upon you LOL. Are you living in a parallel universe? In Buddha's name you grow up and learn to not project into others. If I didn't say that it is NOT about blame-shifting, you would not even know that term. If you go on with that wannabe smartassing, I am going to risk a warning for putting you at your place!   

First you will have to learn how to construct sentences that make sense. And you’re very brave on a keyboard mate. I find that most of you whiners are. If I was smart I don’t let it go but I guess I’m not. If you were smart you would realise that, as I said, the games goes in swings and roundabouts and there is no point in ranting about it as it will not change nor does it effect your long term stats. So please just stop the wingeing.

__Tiger_Ace #13 Posted 07 February 2018 - 09:38 AM

Corporal

• 1386 battles
  • [SHIRE]

View Posttusbodi, on 07 February 2018 - 08:31 AM, said:

First you will have to learn how to construct sentences that make sense. 

If I was smart I don’t let it go but I guess I’m not.

If you start a response like that, you gotta check your own sentences because life has a sense of humour. :) 

pigeon_boy #14 Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:21 AM

Corporal

• 19375 battles
  • [SKUX]
lol

Jahn_2 #15 Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:19 AM

Corporal

• 5630 battles
  • [DERPU]
So, after we have finished the grammar lessons, the fact remains, it's a game, controlled by programs/algorithms (whatever) And peoples emotions.
Last 2 days, I have been verbally berated by a 'team mate' with less than 100 battles and wr about 40% because I couldn't finish off the 4 tanks the rest of the team left me with after 1 minute of the battle.
Another game, the red team had an av wr higher than 50% and we won 7-0 with an av wr of under 50% (closer to 40) they just split up and got smashed.
Next game, our team split up and we got smashed
Next game etc etc
There are no answers that satisfy my frustrations when team mates sit sideways on top of a hill in front of a TD, but how you going to fix that with MM when the last one to do that had a wr of 54% (4,500 battles at 56% in a tier 4 tank, but he was driving a tier 7 Premium tank and the highest he had earned was tier5)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users