Off-season quick tournaments discussion

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Knopka_Asia #1 Posted 30 January 2018 - 08:19 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

Off-season quick tournaments discussion

In this topic you may discuss about quick tournaments in Off-season.

Please don't forget to note # and tiers of the tournament you're talking about.

Knopka_Asia #2 Posted 07 February 2018 - 02:01 PM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

Dear participants,

because of some technical problem Quick tournaments #26 shifted from February 7 to February 9.

Detail information and regulations you may find out in the game client.

We are apologize for any inconvenience.

Maddoxkkm #3 Posted 10 February 2018 - 05:16 AM

Captain

• 28071 battles
  • [OM3GA]
Spoiler

well we spent over an hour waiting in yesterday's tournament stuck at Tour 3.

Spoiler

because there was litereally no one playing....

and this final picture summed up what is wrong with yesterday's tournament:

Spoiler
  • Tier IX-X tournament in the title, but tier VII-VIII in reality (we panicked in the first game because we didn't notice that trap)
  • There was no teams we can play against even under 4 tour system, imagine how longer we will have to wait under 7 tour system.
    • even the team at tour 4 (EHR i believe) quit waiting while we waited for over an hour to get a team.

The idea of Quick tournaments are good, but I am not sure whether it's executed correctly, as the waiting is simply too long.

Leader Of The Union

Council member of Clan Wars Asia (Link to Post)

Developer of SerBot (Discord Stats Bot) & Mod Site MadWoTBMods

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

Maddoxkkm #4 Posted 10 February 2018 - 09:54 AM

Captain

• 28071 battles
  • [OM3GA]

The magical moment of 59:59 is also captured today (just to proof that we cannot complete all 7 tours, even in lower tiers)

Spoiler

Quick™ Tournaments 2018

Leader Of The Union

Council member of Clan Wars Asia (Link to Post)

Developer of SerBot (Discord Stats Bot) & Mod Site MadWoTBMods

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

PKonBlitz_YouTuber #5 Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:06 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 8589 battles
  • [-47-]

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 10 February 2018 - 02:54 PM, said:

The magical moment of 59:59 is also captured today (just to proof that we cannot complete all 7 tours, even in lower tiers)

Spoiler

Quick™ Tournaments 2018

(Maddox I think Knopka is on holidays because I haven't also seen her online on discord, and I already told her about this so still, she didn't reply that mean she is busy or out for holidays may be)

Today We tried Quick tournaments, and We end up doing surrender because there were not enough teams to start the match(We spent 3 hours), so yeah more the teams the lesser the time it will take for the tournament.

I think WG needs to create some interesting rewards for quick tournaments though they are more fun players are always low on credits and in tournaments we do lose a lot of credits because of using premium shells and consumables.

Or at least, there should be compensation for us for waiting for the specific amount of time. There should be the specified time that you will wait for this much time if you didn't get a team you will be the winner or you will be compensated.  

My suggestion would be to increase the reward, maybe some more credits can help this Quick tournament get more attention.

Edited by PKonBlitz_YouTuber, 14 February 2018 - 04:12 PM.

WOT Blitz Tournament YouTuber!

Clan Wars Asia- King of Kings 1 vs 1 Tournament!

Talk to me on Discord: https://discord.gg/4fDbuev​

RexyComandante #6 Posted 16 February 2018 - 08:24 AM

Corporal

• eSports
  • 0 battles

View PostPKonBlitz_YouTuber, on 14 February 2018 - 04:06 PM, said:

(Maddox I think Knopka is on holidays because I haven't also seen her online on discord, and I already told her about this so still, she didn't reply that mean she is busy or out for holidays may be)

Today We tried Quick tournaments, and We end up doing surrender because there were not enough teams to start the match(We spent 3 hours), so yeah more the teams the lesser the time it will take for the tournament.

I think WG needs to create some interesting rewards for quick tournaments though they are more fun players are always low on credits and in tournaments we do lose a lot of credits because of using premium shells and consumables.

Or at least, there should be compensation for us for waiting for the specific amount of time. There should be the specified time that you will wait for this much time if you didn't get a team you will be the winner or you will be compensated.  

My suggestion would be to increase the reward, maybe some more credits can help this Quick tournament get more attention.

We try to change some parameters of quick tournaments like as quantity of rounds, format of matches etc. We hope that we find a way out of the situation. 

RexyComandante #7 Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:21 AM

Corporal

• eSports
  • 0 battles

Off-season quick tournaments will be stopped next week because enough teams don't register there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users