How sacred can you get?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

RoneMok #1 Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:17 PM

Captain

• 20671 battles
  • [LORDS]

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Just see and comment, I dont want to be accused of "name and shame" and have this post taken out of forum.

It is amusing to see a stalemate like this.

Of the three, I wonder who is more afraid.

Edited by RoneMok, 02 January 2015 - 03:58 PM.

Despreaux #2 Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:22 PM

Captain

• 9998 battles
worse the vk could do was doing what he did. could of tried something better haha

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

Col_Abrams #3 Posted 03 January 2015 - 12:40 AM

First Lieutenant

• 1753 battles
KV and Tiger are formidable adversaries, and some drivers (based on my observations) don't have any idea how to read the icons and information on their HUD to actually know how high/low enemy strength is. The VK driver did what he could. If you really want to educate him, Rone, do what I do and friend them after the battle and invite them onto this forum to learn. Just bitching about it ain't gonna "fix" our zombie hoards...not a personal attack at you mate, just that by the time you've screenshottec, posted etc that same time and energy expenditure could have increased our community here and helped a driver get better.
"They've got us surrounded again, the poor bastards..."
   Colonel Creighton W Abrams

RoneMok #4 Posted 03 January 2015 - 06:17 AM

Captain

• 20671 battles
  • [LORDS]

View PostCol_Abrams, on 03 January 2015 - 08:40 AM, said:

KV and Tiger are formidable adversaries, and some drivers (based on my observations) don't have any idea how to read the icons and information on their HUD to actually know how high/low enemy strength is. The VK driver did what he could. If you really want to educate him, Rone, do what I do and friend them after the battle and invite them onto this forum to learn. Just bitching about it ain't gonna "fix" our zombie hoards...not a personal attack at you mate, just that by the time you've screenshottec, posted etc that same time and energy expenditure could have increased our community here and helped a driver get better.

I undrstd your good intention.

But nah... i am the selfish type.

After educating him / her, the fella may just appear on the red team... Then how?

Better to let them swim and I be the fisherman.

Col_Abrams #5 Posted 03 January 2015 - 09:19 AM

First Lieutenant

• 1753 battles

View PostRoneMok, on 03 January 2015 - 06:17 AM, said:

I undrstd your good intention.

But nah... i am the selfish type.

After educating him / her, the fella may just appear on the red team... Then how?

Better to let them swim and I be the fisherman.

That's such a one-dimensional viewpoint. Once you educate him you can PLATOON with him. Thus endeth the lesson, Grasshopper.
"They've got us surrounded again, the poor bastards..."
   Colonel Creighton W Abrams

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users