T34 Independence Lore

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #1 Posted 25 January 2018 - 07:26 AM

Captain

• 17685 battles
  • [ACT-1]

T34 Independence Lore

In the Middle of US or wherever the hell is, there is a place called Fort Knox. I feel like a king here because my name is in it. Arthur Knox. But I'm not a military man or anything. Just a George S. Patton Museum security man. Tough job and all. Especially at night. So boring that you want to sleep for the entire night shift. I mean, who the hell tries to break into the museum that is literally next to the military base? 

I was born and bred at the town near Fort Knox. My father and my grandfather before me worked in the same job. You can say that it's in our blood. All of the Tanks are models or replicas. Except one. The T34 Heavy Tank. Parked next to T29 Heavy Tank, this beast is equipped with 120mm gun! The shells are the improved modern type, which means it can pack a punch on those Leopards and Merkavas. Pity it didn't get mass produced.

My grandfather was actually a test driver for this prototype tank. All of the security guards grandfathers were imvolved, all 8 of us. Mason, Jill, Schultz, and Koskiewicz are in charge of the maintenance of the tank like their father and grandfather before them. Bill is in charge of the radio equipment, Jackson maintains the gun itself, I maintain the steering gear and transmission, and Johnson in charge of the supplies and overall management of the tank.

For the next Independence Day, the President want to see all the tanks, including prototypes rolling towards the White House. Even including those T7 Combat Car. The T34 is painted in American themed camouflage making it look... How do I say? Americanised? Thankfully, the T34 is in tip top condition and much of the work is already done. 

Why are our family are involved in maintaining T34 you ask? Its not much of a secret, but this tank is modernised to hold its own against cold war tanks and even some modern tanks. When American homeland is threatened directly, this tank will roll into battle as a symbol of our independence. Did you know that its unofficially known as T34 Independence? When the American people needs someone who rallies the spirit of independence and freedom, we are the first one to go out.

When the day comes, so will its glory.

Edited by xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, 23 May 2018 - 11:01 AM.

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

Noobieman #2 Posted 25 January 2018 - 08:28 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 20931 battles
  • [AVSW]
Donald has sold it off and Fort Knox is now a golfing museum as there is no cash left ;)

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #3 Posted 25 January 2018 - 10:53 AM

Captain

• 17685 battles
  • [ACT-1]
Dammit!! Why do people know what Im gonna write!! WHO LEAKED IT!!!!

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

redbull9z #4 Posted 19 May 2018 - 05:10 PM

Corporal

• 9364 battles
  • [VN-RB]
my favorite HT! you have written the lore of my favorite HT!

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #5 Posted 23 May 2018 - 10:59 AM

Captain

• 17685 battles
  • [ACT-1]

View Postredbull9z, on 20 May 2018 - 01:10 AM, said:

my favorite HT! you have written the lore of my favorite HT!

its in my signature (=_=)

Also tagged with T34, Independence, Lore

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users