Noob Team = Credits Drop

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Despreaux #21 Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:16 PM

Captain

• 9998 battles
do be careful, do not stay around TDs as they may easily one shoot you. mid distance should do well for the LTp. best thing is it can detect targets from the second line with its view range without getting spotted in return. 

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

Artisto81 #22 Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:27 PM

Captain

• 8231 battles
Hetzer eat LTP for supper

"In Russia, they say I'm a Pole, in Poland they call me Russian".

“The German army is a machine, and machines can be broken!”— Konstantin Rokossovsky

Despreaux #23 Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:29 PM

Captain

• 9998 battles
even the tier 3 american td

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

Chalks #24 Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:23 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 13427 battles

View PostArtisto81, on 02 January 2015 - 03:27 PM, said:

Hetzer eat LTP for supper

Hetzer needs to be able to see its prey before it can eat...lol

Also, a T34 will clear $50,000 per game average. Range $20k to $150k plus.

Mehliveat #25 Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:44 PM

Captain

• 18150 battles
  • [DP]

View Postreventer, on 03 January 2015 - 12:16 AM, said:

do be careful, do not stay around TDs as they may easily one shoot you. mid distance should do well for the LTp. best thing is it can detect targets from the second line with its view range without getting spotted in return. 

Yeah, key is to stay hidden, camo nets is a must, optics is probably enough of a boost to view range, and you will be on the move often.  Then just blast away.

LTP can bounce from tier 2 and 3s autos, but any derp is going to hurt like hell.

Keep on pumping out the damage and the credit will flow, even if the wins doesn't.  40% WR after 40 games on SEA, 75% WR after 20 on NA, similar average damage at around 400, but the wins just seems like a toss of the coin, so don't fuss about it.  LTP is a very good tank, but its just not a seal clubber, doesn't have the HP or armour to deal with the times when the team just melts away, as many tier 3 teams often do.

Despreaux #26 Posted 03 January 2015 - 01:51 AM

Captain

• 9998 battles

View PostMehliveat, on 03 January 2015 - 04:44 AM, said:

Yeah, key is to stay hidden, camo nets is a must, optics is probably enough of a boost to view range, and you will be on the move often.  Then just blast away.

LTP can bounce from tier 2 and 3s autos, but any derp is going to hurt like hell.

Keep on pumping out the damage and the credit will flow, even if the wins doesn't.  40% WR after 40 games on SEA, 75% WR after 20 on NA, similar average damage at around 400, but the wins just seems like a toss of the coin, so don't fuss about it.  LTP is a very good tank, but its just not a seal clubber, doesn't have the HP or armour to deal with the times when the team just melts away, as many tier 3 teams often do.

i carry hard on mine, just cant afford doing less than 500 damage or my team dies anyways. Couple of times i managed to hit 20 times with pen and got M with 1k damage and 27k creds. I bring spall liner to lower damage from 75mm derp guns which helped a lot (they only managed 50) also coated optics to boost view range and of course rammer to get the RoF to reloading every 2 seconds

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users