Jump to content


PzIIJ is on sale for 2.5k golds!


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

zhii #1 Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:20 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 12113 battles
  • 29
  • Member since:
    10-17-2015


Noobieman #2 Posted 14 January 2018 - 04:37 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 16099 battles
  • 270
  • [AVSW]
  • Member since:
    12-10-2016
It has got a lot of negative reviews and has a "pop" gun to shoot bits of grass with.

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #3 Posted 14 January 2018 - 05:09 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 14175 battles
  • 2,462
  • [WOTSG]
  • Member since:
    12-12-2013

Buy it!

 

80/50/50mm hull armor!!

tier 1 gun that has worser pen than T7 Car!

Need to spam prammo at pretty much all tier 3!!

More stress!! A lemon product!!!!


Looking for Ke Ni Otsu plat

 

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie


zhii #4 Posted 14 January 2018 - 05:21 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 12113 battles
  • 29
  • Member since:
    10-17-2015

View PostNoobieman, on 14 January 2018 - 04:37 AM, said:

It has got a lot of negative reviews and has a "pop" gun to shoot bits of grass with.

Well yes ,but when you got into that certain situation, where everything goes your way, youre gonna have a hell of a laugh



zhii #5 Posted 14 January 2018 - 05:21 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 12113 battles
  • 29
  • Member since:
    10-17-2015

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 14 January 2018 - 05:09 AM, said:

Buy it!

 

80/50/50mm hull armor!!

tier 1 gun that has worser pen than T7 Car!

Need to spam prammo at pretty much all tier 3!!

More stress!! A lemon product!!!!

 

the only selling point of that tank is that 80mm armor, plus it drains your money away! Sounds like a good deal

Ronnel_999 #6 Posted 14 January 2018 - 11:14 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 14078 battles
  • 94
  • [HJG]
  • Member since:
    02-06-2017
I just bought it a few days back and honestly I think it's over hyped and is a waste of money. Yes I was ably to get 3 Gold Mastery on mine at a very short time but I spammed gold like a mad man. I normally lose 20,000 to 80,000 credits a battle because it needs lots of gold ammo plus if you are in a tier 4 battle, brace yourself because you wont be able to pen most of the tanks even with APCR. I did have some good games using my Pz2J but nothing that other tanks can't do. I think it's a total waste of gold... 

zhii #7 Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:01 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 12113 battles
  • 29
  • Member since:
    10-17-2015

View PostRonnel_999, on 14 January 2018 - 11:14 AM, said:

I just bought it a few days back and honestly I think it's over hyped and is a waste of money. Yes I was ably to get 3 Gold Mastery on mine at a very short time but I spammed gold like a mad man. I normally lose 20,000 to 80,000 credits a battle because it needs lots of gold ammo plus if you are in a tier 4 battle, brace yourself because you wont be able to pen most of the tanks even with APCR. I did have some good games using my Pz2J but nothing that other tanks can't do. I think it's a total waste of gold... 

I have been playing it quite a while now, and yes, it eats credits like theres no tomorrow, and like i said in the video, the only thing it got going for it is its armor, and you cant really rely on it in tier iv battle, heck even bt7 can penetrate its armor with its gold round



Ronnel_999 #8 Posted 15 January 2018 - 07:15 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 14078 battles
  • 94
  • [HJG]
  • Member since:
    02-06-2017

View Postzhii, on 15 January 2018 - 02:01 AM, said:

I have been playing it quite a while now, and yes, it eats credits like theres no tomorrow, and like i said in the video, the only thing it got going for it is its armor, and you cant really rely on it in tier iv battle, heck even bt7 can penetrate its armor with its gold round

 

I just hope that WG wont sell these kind of crappy tank because buyers will get scared of buying anymore premium tanks. Gold cost real money and I hope they at least give it a gun buff so it can pen something. APCR is basically useless in tier 4 battles and the amount of credits that it uses is like running a losing game in tier 10 (or much more expensive). Most of the YouTube videos that I watched about the PZ2J are all showing awesome battles but in reality it's crap and a waste of real money. 

WG another customer lost...






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users