Grille 15 Has The Worst Camo Rating

grille TD tank destroyers camo rating camo

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

crankyshotgun #1 Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:29 PM

Corporal

• 8758 battles
  • [BCMK]

I have noticed recently that Grille's camo rating has dropped to beyond acceptable. Even the waffle tractor has better camo rating than the Grille which doesn't makes any sense at all. What I felt now is, Grille's camo rating is exactly the same as those super heavy TD's camo rating which again it shouldn't be as that too doesn't makes any sense at all.

Grill chassis is based on the Panther 2 chassis which should be fast in both speed and traverse speed not to mentioned good gun handling for  150mm gun.

As Grille is meant to be a TD, I can still accept the fact that they nerfed the speed and traverse speed to make that tank a more rounded TD. Since Grille's camo rating is meant to be off the charts or at least way better than 90% of the tanks out there, it is still acceptable for Wargaming to nerf the speed and traverse speed even tho it doesn't have any armour at all.

But what Wargaming did was nerfing that tank to beyond playable. First they nerfed the top speed and traverse speed and now they nerfed the camo rating for that tank.

Grille now has no armour,no traverse speed and worst of all NO CAMO. 

I seriously don't know what the hell is Wargaming thinking. Must as well they make every TDs unplayable. And based on Sk8 latest YouTube video, Wargaming has decided to nerf the Jagdpanzer E100 further by lowering the Premium round damage to even much lower.

Edited by crankyshotgun, 13 January 2018 - 04:31 PM.

Joy_127 #2 Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:58 PM

First Lieutenant

• 55151 battles
  • [-IQ-]

View Postcrankyshotgun, on 13 January 2018 - 09:59 PM, said:

I have noticed recently that Grille's camo rating has dropped to beyond acceptable. Even the waffle tractor has better camo rating than the Grille which doesn't makes any sense at all. What I felt now is, Grille's camo rating is exactly the same as those super heavy TD's camo rating which again it shouldn't be as that too doesn't makes any sense at all.

Grill chassis is based on the Panther 2 chassis which should be fast in both speed and traverse speed not to mentioned good gun handling for  150mm gun.

As Grille is meant to be a TD, I can still accept the fact that they nerfed the speed and traverse speed to make that tank a more rounded TD. Since Grille's camo rating is meant to be off the charts or at least way better than 90% of the tanks out there, it is still acceptable for Wargaming to nerf the speed and traverse speed even tho it doesn't have any armour at all.

But what Wargaming did was nerfing that tank to beyond playable. First they nerfed the top speed and traverse speed and now they nerfed the camo rating for that tank.

Grille now has no armour,no traverse speed and worst of all NO CAMO. 

I seriously don't know what the hell is Wargaming thinking. Must as well they make every TDs unplayable. And based on Sk8 latest YouTube video, Wargaming has decided to nerf the Jagdpanzer E100 further by lowering the Premium round damage to even much lower.

I want whatever you are smoking. 

crankyshotgun #3 Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:36 AM

Corporal

• 8758 battles
  • [BCMK]

View PostJoy_127, on 13 January 2018 - 04:58 PM, said:

I want whatever you are smoking. 

LMAO, your sarcasm doesn't helps at all. Show me that Wargaming didn't messed up with Grille's camo then we shall talk. Otherwise you are the one that is stoning right now.

Joy_127 #4 Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:49 AM

First Lieutenant

• 55151 battles
  • [-IQ-]

View Postcrankyshotgun, on 14 January 2018 - 07:06 AM, said:

LMAO, your sarcasm doesn't helps at all. Show me that Wargaming didn't messed up with Grille's camo then we shall talk. Otherwise you are the one that is stoning right now.

Next you will want me to prove that earth isn't flat, which I can't. 

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #5 Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:20 AM

Captain

• 18130 battles
  • [ACT-1]
When most of tier x has 290m view with optic and provision, this happens

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

crankyshotgun #6 Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:10 PM

Corporal

• 8758 battles
  • [BCMK]

View PostJoy_127, on 14 January 2018 - 01:49 AM, said:

Next you will want me to prove that earth isn't flat, which I can't. 

That only shows how ignorant you are. If you can't prove that Wargaming did not nerfed Grille then why are you complaining about what I am smoking? Everyone knows well that Grille speciality was meant to be it's camo rating and gun accuracy. Stay at one corner and snipe just like every other TD out there, but if Wargaming screwed Grille's camo and nerfed it's top speed and traverse speed then that tank is equals to unplayable. 

I personally played Grille for some time and I know how bad it is. It doesn't have armour, traverse speed and camo, so what does this tank has is only it's good gun handling?

So please tell me that you own a Grille as well and it doesn't get's spot very easily?

Edited by crankyshotgun, 15 January 2018 - 03:13 PM.

crankyshotgun #7 Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:12 PM

Corporal

• 8758 battles
  • [BCMK]

View PostxXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, on 14 January 2018 - 09:20 AM, said:

When most of tier x has 290m view with optic and provision, this happens

So basically Grille is a useless tank to begin with. It doesn't have armour, traverse speed and camo, so what does this tank has is only it's good gun handling. Wargaming really wasted my time in grinding this tank when it's close enough to call it a junk. Even my tier 9 waffle tractor has better camo rating than the junk Grille.

Oh wait I forgotten about Wargaming motto, when it's good enough, you then nerf it till it's not good enough and then you nerf it again so that it becomes useless.

Edited by crankyshotgun, 15 January 2018 - 03:14 PM.

Joy_127 #8 Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:36 PM

First Lieutenant

• 55151 battles
  • [-IQ-]

I have played 700+ battles in grille and with it I have the 2nd highest average damage among all tanks. Yes, u can talk about other thing but cammo? I don't think so. No tank can out spot a grill without getting spotted by the grille first(if u stay still). If something can spot a stationary grille then the grille will spot it too. (maybe not stb 1)

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #9 Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:51 PM

Captain

• 18130 battles
  • [ACT-1]
The gun has like 11 sec reload and great pen which is better than russian gun.

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

pigeon_boy #10 Posted 16 January 2018 - 01:11 PM

Corporal

• 19400 battles
  • [SKUX]

Lol, Grille has great camo.

Esh11 #11 Posted 16 January 2018 - 01:31 PM

First Lieutenant

• 36545 battles
  • [NO0BS]
Who cares about Grille 15 . I can hesh it for 1500 :playing:

DEATH STAR FOR LIFE 

" He had a fine flow of language, and his adjectives were very vigorous. He ended a string of abuse by a vicious back-hander which I failed to entirely avoid. The next few minutes were delicious. It was a straight left against a slogging ruffian. I emerged as you see me. Mr. Woodley went home in a cart ".

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #12 Posted 16 January 2018 - 02:09 PM

Captain

• 18130 battles
  • [ACT-1]

View PostEsh11, on 16 January 2018 - 09:31 PM, said:

T30 is even better :teethhappy:

hunter689 #13 Posted 16 January 2018 - 06:25 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 12421 battles
  • [-BR-]
Grille is just fine, it was kinda op before nerf id say, but its still a good and competitive td, amd according to its height it gets really good cammo rating, moreover its got a slightly movable turret helping it to stay stationery most of the times, here is a comparison to grille cammo rating vs 183 cammo ratings, its for wot pc but i believe the ratios would be similar

Posted Image

Upper-grille15
Lower-fv215b(183)

Edited by hunter689, 16 January 2018 - 06:25 PM.

crankyshotgun #14 Posted 17 February 2018 - 03:29 AM

Corporal

• 8758 battles
  • [BCMK]

View Posthunter689, on 16 January 2018 - 06:25 PM, said:

Grille is just fine, it was kinda op before nerf id say, but its still a good and competitive td, amd according to its height it gets really good cammo rating, moreover its got a slightly movable turret helping it to stay stationery most of the times, here is a comparison to grille cammo rating vs 183 cammo ratings, its for wot pc but i believe the ratios would be similar

Posted Image

Upper-grille15
Lower-fv215b(183)

I don't think you can quote the PC version. After all, Wargaming did really nerfed Grille 15 several times in the span of 1.5 years which they did not do the same for the PC version. 

If a waffle tractor has even better camo rating than a Grille then you should know where the problem lies.

crankyshotgun #15 Posted 17 February 2018 - 03:30 AM

Corporal

• 8758 battles
  • [BCMK]

View PostEsh11, on 16 January 2018 - 01:31 PM, said:

Yes, this is the worst part. It takes away more than 70% of Grille 15 HP. 

crankyshotgun #16 Posted 17 February 2018 - 03:31 AM

Corporal

• 8758 battles
  • [BCMK]

View PostJoy_127, on 15 January 2018 - 04:36 PM, said:

I have played 700+ battles in grille and with it I have the 2nd highest average damage among all tanks. Yes, u can talk about other thing but cammo? I don't think so. No tank can out spot a grill without getting spotted by the grille first(if u stay still). If something can spot a stationary grille then the grille will spot it too. (maybe not stb 1)

I bet the last time you played a Grille was a good 6 months ago or more. Try playing it now and tell me about the camo rating. LOL

Gandalf__Greyhame #17 Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:43 AM

First Lieutenant

• 206 battles
  • [SHLRE]
I don't know any numbers and I have not gone beyond Borsig but I have found it difficult to spot Grille in game . Maybe just my feeling .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users