31 replies to this topic

Elite911 #21 Posted 16 January 2018 - 12:48 PM

Moderator Lead

• Senior Moderator
  • 137 battles
  • [B2DV]

View PostSniper_the_fox, on 16 January 2018 - 09:47 PM, said:

You would help your cause if you explained the role in a few sentences.  We all

know what mods are but it’s a curious add.  

good luck

Moderator means assisting players with issues and also dealing with violations, but it's not all about banning people.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.
For gameplay advice, try the WG Wiki or ask on the forums.
For reporting players, appealing bans, financial issues, etc, please contact Support. You can also report players to me, make sure you provide evidence, such as screenshots or a video.
WoT Blitz game and forum rules can be found here: Game Rules - Forum Rules.

Darthvaderjon #22 Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:45 PM

Private

• 18050 battles
  • [PLYRS]
IGN: Darthvaderjon

Hello everyone, I am very interested in this role of forum moderator, as are many of my fellow English community members. I am extremely passionate about WoTb, and often spend the entirety of my weekends platooning with my friends and clan mates.

A short introduction about myself... I am proficient in both English and Chinese. Currently, I am serving National Service in the Singapore army, and while the training is tough, we have a lot of spare time on our hands. This is usually spent on prowling the forums, reading books, watching movies, and bantering with my fellow commanders and men. My other hobbies include playing the violin and making violin covers, cycling, and volunteering at a hospice (yes, I actually enjoy this).

Moving on to my experience in related fields. I used to be a community contributor, forum moderator and fb moderator for another Russian Tank online game, TankiOnline. It was a very enjoyable experience, and interacting with the community and helping certain players, or even upholding the rules and obvious moral codes of conduct were very rewarding. However, I outgrew the game after playing it for a pleasant 3 years. I stumbled upon WoTB when watching a YouTube advert in November 2016 and from then on, I never looked back. I have always loved tanks and WG managed to bring them alive, with a delicate balance of realism and fantasy. Nothing speaks more about my love and passion for this game than the countless hours I've spent on the steam client of WoTB and the many hours I spend chatting with my clan mates about it on telegram. I believe my in-game record is pretty modest, and I have encountered no rule violations thus far. Unfortunately, given the inclination for online players to resort to toxicity when things don't go their way, I have reported quite a number of players through the appropriate channel for their various rule violations, most of which were simply for the abuse and perversion of the English Language, and their fellow players.

I realise my forum post count is low. This is because I usually prowl the forums as a ghost, simply content with reading about what others had to say about the game, like the perennial debate of obj140 vs t62a. However, it was through the forums that I found my clan, and subsequently, an awesome community on telegram and discord. I do understand this is probably a huge mitigating factor and I do admit I am not the most proficient in navigating the forums as of now, but I feel these are things I can pick up with relative ease and if given a specific "job" scope, I'm sure I can perform.

Well, ultimately, the decision lies with the moderator community and it's entirely up to their discretion. Either way, I look forward to more blitzing days and being more active on the forum!

Edited by Darthvaderjon, 17 January 2018 - 12:45 AM.

Applemaster2100 #23 Posted 17 January 2018 - 10:16 AM

Private

• 3238 battles
  • [BOGAN]

Ok, hi

I would like to apply to moderator because i dedicated everyday into this game

I have bought lots of things of your store thanks to greatful prices and building up a collection of tanks!

Me and my friends all meet up in skype and play matches together with different type of ways to play the game,

Honestly,  i love this game. I had another account that i sadly lost due to crash saves. Im glad that the game has be successful over the years and thanks the entire WoT community for making this game what it is today, amazing!

My name is Applemaster2100, im speak fluent english and some German. I am not strong at it but i learn more and more everyday . My clan is [DBOMB] Dabomb Clan, and i really couldnt thank my clan for being supportive and carrying me on the journey. I am 20 years of age and would love to apply as moderator! The key role of a moderator is to moderate the game, to protect the game from potential hackers trespassing and/ or help the community stay positive and not on ths negative side. Fixing any violation problems and forming good relationship with any in need . Im am to help and assist of any need of a fellow WoT player and to not abuse my powers. Im clear that in order to become a moderator, you would need to dedicate your time into playing the game and patrolling the servers! Its not all about banning people, but by working with the community, together!

Sincerely, Applemaster2100

Edited by Applemaster2100, 17 January 2018 - 10:32 AM.

Uchiha_Itachi_1 #24 Posted 17 February 2018 - 07:53 PM

Corporal

• 24275 battles
  • [SGTH1]

IGN : Uchiha_Itachi_1

I have been the media host and mod at my clan's server for a few months and I have also been a mod on Blitzpost discord server https://discord.gg/q82WM4E for a few months and we have a healthy community of 2,200 members which is imo the largest english blitz discord server, we crossed Clan Wars NA server numbers a few weeks ago . Sorry for being late, but noob-commander(from the discord server) suggested that I should apply for this post as I am quite active when it comes to helping the community . I am also the one who gathers most of the information from different forums that we post on the server. I insist that you should visit our server when you are evaluating my application.We also have a mutual relationship with lltwox ,the creator of Blitz Hangar, I helped improve his website a bit ( I asked him to add the new open test changes to his website and one new change is coming to it in future coz Contributors cant use that link because unannounced tanks are seen as a leak by WG) You can also find me on all other major discord servers. I have not been active on Asian forums because it seemed that the forums are stagnant and I spent most of my time going through russian forums for news. Moreover I have also unearthed some flaws in Blitzstars.com and contacted the owner to fix them.  I have zero downvotes in the military honor too. I can use the help of some of my trustworthy friends and google translate in most of the cases too where the knowledge of multiple languages is necessary.

Languages that I can speak : English 

Edited by Uchiha_Itachi_1, 07 August 2018 - 10:10 AM.

PKonBlitz_YouTuber #25 Posted 10 April 2018 - 07:55 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 11236 battles
  • [-47-]
Good Luck Again Asian Server!

WOT Blitz Tournament YouTuber!

Clan Wars Asia- King of Kings 1 vs 1 Tournament!

Talk to me on Discord: https://discord.gg/4fDbuev​

iLION12345_1 #26 Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:59 AM

• 12444 battles
  • [CATS]

IGN: iLION12345_1

Experience: Have been playing WOTB since the date of its release (for that refer to my older but inactive account LION12345_1) , Have also started playing WoWsB recently. A lot of in game experience, relations to the in game community and I’m pretty sure I have a good idea on how to do this (have acted as a moderator in discord channels exceeding 5k members).

i do not post much on the forums, I just tend to read, I usually communicate in game or on discord, am willing to change that if I am asked to for this.

Will say that I am not of the mentioned age, but still hoping there’s a chance at this.

Languages: English, Hindi/Urdu.

Edited by iLION12345_1, 12 April 2018 - 06:15 AM.

"Never underestimate the power of noobs in large groups"-iLION12345_1

_XtremeKarmaX7_ #27 Posted 11 April 2018 - 03:24 AM

Private

• 1443 battles
  • [AVID]

Ign: _XtremekarmaX7_

I can speak English and Chinese

I don't post anything really, but I do read some of the comments on the forums. I am active in-game. I have been playing WoTB since 2015

I have been a moderator in some discord servers and in a game called Critical Ops.

By being a moderator for WoTB, I hope/will help the community out and overall make the asia server a better place!

Sincerely,

XKx7 

arjitmanhas #28 Posted 11 April 2018 - 07:43 AM

Private

• 16683 battles

Ign- arjitmanhas

I dont post anything but i do read most of the post i am a active player  and above average player i would love to work for wargaming as a moderator and ingame i have 685 praises and 38 complaints . i was a moderator in a game called bullet force

I speak :-- french ,English,german,Hindi

Thanks ~

Edited by arjitmanhas, 11 April 2018 - 07:49 AM.

Ennui_DeadlyDat #29 Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:36 AM

Corporal

• 53702 battles
  • [ARMD]

Hi, 

I only speak English, I have over 3000 praises mostly from people I don’t know. Approaching 50 k battles I have been through the grind, reacted badly to nasty comments & am now ready to go to the next level & help purge the Salty ones. I’ve contributed in the past campaigning through forums for improving the game, eg: Supremacy battle button. Thank you for reading all this, cheers! 

Anandhuz #30 Posted 23 July 2018 - 02:45 PM

Private

• 40621 battles
  • [DC_]

Hey Elite911,

I would like to post my candidature for the moderator position for the forums. and would really love to be helping WG . I am moderately active in forums and spend more time in game.

I speak english

Looking forward to be a part of this.

Thank  You ,  

IGN - Anandhuz

Edited by Anandhuz, 23 July 2018 - 02:48 PM.

TheGraveDigger #31 Posted 10 October 2018 - 02:06 AM

Private

• 17912 battles
  • [UI]

View Postchironjit10drockstar, on 14 January 2018 - 02:00 AM, said:

I m looking for a job!!!   Minimum pay wud be sum help too

dude she said it was not a job offer read it plz

Uchiha_Itachi_1 #32 Posted 10 October 2018 - 03:55 PM

Corporal

• 24275 battles
  • [SGTH1]

View PostTheGraveDigger, on 10 October 2018 - 02:06 AM, said:

dude she said it was not a job offer read it plz

u

Wow u noticed it after 10 months. BTW update my resume ,its a 2600 member blitz discord server now

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users