pk on blitz

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

PKonBlitz_YouTuber #1 Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:04 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 10326 battles
  • [-47-]

WOT Blitz Tournament YouTuber!

Clan Wars Asia- King of Kings 1 vs 1 Tournament!

Talk to me on Discord: https://discord.gg/4fDbuev​

GN_Spectre #2 Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:56 AM

Corporal

• 20122 battles
  • [ASFOW]

I disagree when you call it "cheap" as you may need a lot of effort on the clan supply by getting tons of experence, i bet you(PK) never knew how hard players spent in grinding to get that soviet tank,unlike those rare premium tanks which can be brought by money.Even if you joined a clan which has supply level X,the clanmates there made their effort and they deserved the tank,but you don't,if you got the IS5 in this cheap way,its a disgrace,and its time for me to say "Shame on you"

I just hate it when its called as "cheap"

My Tanks:
Spoiler

xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #3 Posted 14 January 2018 - 07:27 AM

Captain

• 17798 battles
  • [ACT-1]
It is cheap. Its IS8 in tier 8

Only accepts plats. Those that need help in grinding or wants to do stupid stuff, invite me. other than that, dont.

Lores: IS-3D, Rudy, Angry Connor, E25, Fearless, Dragon, JgTg Snowstorm, Dedicated Warrior, Stalwart, Victory, Edel/Lupus/Nameless, Crombie, Independence, Shinobi, Matilda BP, Drac/Helsing, Tankenstein

PKonBlitz_YouTuber #4 Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:26 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 10326 battles
  • [-47-]

View PostGn001008blitz, on 09 January 2018 - 10:56 AM, said:

I disagree when you call it "cheap" as you may need a lot of effort on the clan supply by getting tons of experence, i bet you(PK) never knew how hard players spent in grinding to get that soviet tank,unlike those rare premium tanks which can be brought by money.Even if you joined a clan which has supply level X,the clanmates there made their effort and they deserved the tank,but you don't,if you got the IS5 in this cheap way,its a disgrace,and its time for me to say "Shame on you"

I just hate it when its called as "cheap"

Very nice.... 

Also, Avoid this behavior, I am not reporting this post of yours, because I know you.

You know I don't join clans because I want to give this message to Everyone that PK is supporting every clan!

That's the reason of mine being clan less just because of you guys.

Edited by PKonBlitz_YouTuber, 14 January 2018 - 10:27 AM.

WOT Blitz Tournament YouTuber!

Clan Wars Asia- King of Kings 1 vs 1 Tournament!

Talk to me on Discord: https://discord.gg/4fDbuev​

GN_Spectre #5 Posted 14 January 2018 - 12:30 PM

Corporal

• 20122 battles
  • [ASFOW]

View PostPKonBlitz_YouTuber, on 14 January 2018 - 06:26 PM, said:

Very nice.... 

Also, Avoid this behavior, I am not reporting this post of yours, because I know you.

You know I don't join clans because I want to give this message to Everyone that PK is supporting every clan!

That's the reason of mine being clan less just because of you guys.

​sorry if I abused you PK,and I have a suggestion: why don't you make some song parodies when you introduce a tank?

Edited by Gn001008blitz, 14 January 2018 - 12:30 PM.

My Tanks:
Spoiler

Also tagged with pk on blitz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users