Private

• 12177 battles
  • [66666]

fking game. Always give me some noob things in chest

SisconOniichan #2 Posted 05 January 2018 - 02:51 AM

Corporal

• 12055 battles
  • [KURO-]

Yeah, stupid WG. They only gave me several hundred spare parts or thousands of credits everyday for free and a chance of getting a free premium tank, one of their main source of income, a couple times every week from the other two free containers. So bad! WG is the worst company there is. Why can't they just shove those tier 8 premiums down to my throat instead of giving me these items that are making me grind less and thus making my life easier.

While we're at it, why don't we suggest WG to follow the path of EA, the GRREEATEST gaming company ever, and lock a huge chuck of the game behind a paywall/a very very long grind. That way, we'd get a sense of pride and accomplishment from unlocking different tanks in this game and I'd have no time to whine about getting free stuff from poo crates because I'm either busy burning this month's paycheck or busy playing thousands of game just to get the iconic KV2.

:great:

Currently grinding and eliting: T25/2, SP I C, VK 30.01 P, Tiger I, Jagdtiger, SU-85,  Centurion I

Premiums: T-25, Löwe, Valentine II, Light VIC

Kept: Stug III G, KV-2, Comet

LoneReaper #3 Posted 05 January 2018 - 05:33 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 26239 battles
  • [MECH]
:facepalm:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users