Best Tier V Premium TD You Should Get

pk on blitz

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

PKonBlitz_YouTuber #1 Posted 04 January 2018 - 01:15 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 9535 battles

Hello Dear Tank Commanders,

As Always it's my personal opinion about this tank and i think it's worthy to buy.

WOT Blitz Tournament YouTuber!

Clan Wars Asia- King of Kings 1 vs 1 Tournament!

Talk to me on Discord: https://discord.gg/4fDbuev​

xXFighter888Xx #2 Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:59 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 25508 battles
  • [UNICN]
There's only 1 tier 5 premium TD purchasable (the other prem TD Is the angry Connor but GL getting that).... Just saying

The official "I don't care-er"

brick_blaster132 #3 Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:43 PM

Sergeant

• 581 battles

View PostxXFighter888Xx, on 04 January 2018 - 07:59 AM, said:

There's only 1 tier 5 premium TD purchasable (the other prem TD Is the angry Connor but GL getting that).... Just saying

​its an okay tank, but the hole driving backwards thing gets real old real fast. not to mention that even when driving backwards, its top speed is lower than the heavies of tier 5. but it has a broken af gun and a stupid credit coefficient (R.I.P WoTBlitz pre 2.8, never forget) 

Behold my sort of Unicum stats!  https://www.blitzsta...m/BrickSniper33

Blitz's' No. 1 anime hating, Doctor who loving Lego builder 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

You can take the red pill, the blue pill or the grey pill, whatever you choose, you're wrong, Stalin will force feed you vodka and Russian bias and there's nothing you can do about it.

Also tagged with pk on blitz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users