su100!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Rebirth_39 #1 Posted 02 January 2018 - 05:24 PM

Sergeant

• 34935 battles
  • [CATS]

Bushka posted a new vid about the obj 263 which has lit a fire inside me to start grinding the line which ofc the su100 comes first...

and let me tell you that returning to this tank has been one of the most fun i had with blitz for awhile. This tank is seriously underappreciated but what u have is basically a fast moving 122mm gun carrier with just a bit of armor that is sloped well that bouncing shots in this tank is actually a bit possible and it actually gives a chance for you to hit back harder.

I still remember back when this tank only had 760 health and even then it wasnt that bad, but after having polished my skills before returning to this one has seriously made me attached to the line

RUSSIAN BIASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS KABOOOOOMM!!!

hunter689 #2 Posted 02 January 2018 - 05:59 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 15327 battles
  • [-BR-]
Idk but i dont like this tank, maybe just because i hate tds in general, i thought of taking 263 as my first td t10 cause its kinda my style to yolo and fast moving stuff, but i couldn't get past the su100. :(

_RB_33_ #3 Posted 03 January 2018 - 02:25 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 22676 battles
  • [101AS]

View PostRebirth_39, on 02 January 2018 - 05:24 PM, said:

Bushka posted a new vid about the obj 263 which has lit a fire inside me to start grinding the line which ofc the su100 comes first...

and let me tell you that returning to this tank has been one of the most fun i had with blitz for awhile. This tank is seriously underappreciated but what u have is basically a fast moving 122mm gun carrier with just a bit of armor that is sloped well that bouncing shots in this tank is actually a bit possible and it actually gives a chance for you to hit back harder.

I still remember back when this tank only had 760 health and even then it wasnt that bad, but after having polished my skills before returning to this one has seriously made me attached to the line

Uh, how is the Su-100 underappreciated? I see a good number of them whenever I show up at Tiers 5-7.

JeanneThiccWaifu #4 Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:26 PM

Captain

• 26993 battles
  • [FEAST]

SU-100 under appreciated?

you never play AT-8 then

Just.,Just  Play Fallout., this gaem succ balls

JeanneThiccWaifu #5 Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:29 PM

Captain

• 26993 battles
  • [FEAST]

View Posthunter689, on 03 January 2018 - 12:59 AM, said

Idk but i dont like this tank, maybe just because i hate tds in general, i thought of taking 263 as my first td t10 cause its kinda my style to yolo and fast moving stuff, but i couldn't get past the su100. :(

what gun are you using?., if 100mm then i recommend you just do what TD usually do like sniping or kemp bush(not really recommended since gun handling sux) but this thing is indeed really shine as 2nd line support or using Peek a boo tactics with 122mm since accuracy doesnt matter that much in close range., playing TD's is a nice change of pace if you want to look at something different and not just run and gun with MT/LT 

Just.,Just  Play Fallout., this gaem succ balls

capta1n_n3m0 #6 Posted 16 February 2018 - 04:36 PM

Private

• 14161 battles
  • [IAB]

View PostRebirth_39, on 02 January 2018 - 05:24 PM, said:

All the same here... the tank is so mobile that i sometimes outrun mediums and i always flank in this tank(nasty butt shots). It feels a bit like the OBJ 268-big gun(not the biggest-183,jageru), lucky bounces, mobility. SU 100-big gun(not the biggest-KV 2),lucky bounces,mobility.The pen and reload is quite good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users